Come and say Hi!

Anything About Anything...
RUDEBOY!
Match Winner

Come and say Hi!

Post by RUDEBOY! »

HEY everybody! i know iceman has got that player page but how bout everone comes here and says hi! Maybe tel us all a few things about yourself you know so everyone is nice and chummy on the grid. I figure it would be an exellent way to meet some interesting people you may meet on your journeys in tron.

I guess ill start

Hi! you may know me as RUDEBOY! or Skatastrophy, or SpaceCowboy, or BandGeekMafia, or uhhhh i forget the rest....

anyway, I listen to ska and punk and reggae and hip hop and classic rock and metal and DJ cuts and occasionally Industrial. I have a Giant cat (17 pounds!!) who pesters me while im playing. I am currently in highschool and i play many instruments. I have seen the movie tron 2 times, hope to own it soon. I watch unhealthy amounts of bad television and eat poorly.

well thats me now everyone, come, i entreat ye, (oh ya i play alot of videogames) tell us all about yourselves.
iceman
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder
Location: Yorkshire, England. Quote: Its the fumes, they make one want to play

Post by iceman »

HI
Image He who laughs last, probably has a back-up
sorry about the large animated gif
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

Hi, I'm Tank Program

(Hi Tank Program!)

Well... I was until recently living in the US when my mom got a job in Sweden so I had to move there... I got to take all of my comptuers along for the ride. Sadly when I first got here my internet connection sucked, only 10gb/transfer/month! But my ISP changed and now I get unlimited/transfer/month, and have been downloading some new linux distros on my 2mbps down/400kbps up. So if any of you had a slowdown accessing the forums, that's why. Anyway, I've always loved Tron ever since I first played it in (*thinks*) 2001, at computer camp :D. I host spacezone 3 and have been working on the tron sourcode some... And oh yes, I have 8 computers :). 5 desktops 3 laptops, and I really, really, only use 4 computers. 8) I listen to everytype of music that I somehow windup with. (I think it's my friends hacking me and dropping it on my hd...) Also... you can catch under several names and colors, as the mood takes me.. :) Tank Program, Guru3, Insaneo, Misc Man, cernobal95.exe, The Jazercist, and maybe one or two others, but I'm not sure right now.
Lackadaisical
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Lackadaisical »

Hello, my name is Lackadaisical.

I am addicted to Armagetron since the start of summer 2003.

oh, and I'm the unofficial dutch Armagetron champion. on goshdarn anyway.
n54
MVP

Post by n54 »

umm hi my name is noderunner n54 i realised i needed Armagetron Addicts Anonymously when... oops wrong room :D

i'm a university level slacker who should study instead of everything else i do/don't do, going for a bachelors degree first :mrgreen:

i hide out in oslo, norway, longing for the spring/summer

i've listed some books and movies i like in the player gallery at icemans site, and you can see my pic there as well of course, and there's a few tidbits of info about me at my own site (link below)
Last edited by n54 on Tue Jan 27, 2004 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Majination
Hero Of 2004

Post by Majination »

Hullo to all. =)

I've been playing ArmageTron for a couple months now, and find it wildly addicting. Unlike most others, it seems, I prefer NOT listening to music while playing. Instead I choose to crank the volume and FEEL the grind, hehe. My audio out is piped into a 400 watt Pioneer receiver, which gives the game a nice intensity.

I'm 28 and in college working toward a degree in computer science, and then will move on to something else. I'm pretty undecided right now as to where my educational path is taking me. I've enjoyed programming for the last 10-12 years, but don't think I want to make a career out of it.

I'm disabled, and because of this type with the equivalent of one finger. This does not always bode well for high survivability chances in some situations, lol. I couldn't make a quick left-right to save my ass! Drive my way out of a box? 180? Sometimes. I invite you to test me, though! I have my moments. :)

Like n54, I'm listed in Icemans gallery. More pictures and useless information there.
http://bikecolors.shorturl.com -- ArmageTron Multi-Color Bike Picker
"Stimpy, sometimes your wealth of ignorance astounds me!" - Ren Hoek
locutus
Match Winner
Location: MST [Quotation: "No Good Deed Ever Goes Unpunished.."]

Post by locutus »

hiya, im 41 and live in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I have been making web pages for about 11 years now and really enjoy sci-fi/action movies. I play guitar and I was in 2 bands in my youth (Van Halen being my guitar hero).

I have also cooked for fine restaurants for many years and I am currently doing contract web projects and also working in a package liqour store to make ends meet. Just an average person really.

More info can be found in Iceman's Player Gallery as well as my site, http://randypalmer.com

I love playing Armagetron and it too has taken more time away from me then I ever intended but who cares...it rox!