Anything About Anything...
- Graphic Artist
- Posts: 6334
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:37 am
A friend of mine hired me to create some animation for a song he wrote. It took over six months. All the animation was done in Krita 4
and scenes spliced together with audio in Shotcut
Hope you like it!
- God & Project Admin
- Posts: 11427
- Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:01 pm
- Location: Cologne
- Forum & Project Admin, PhD
- Posts: 6709
- Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 7:03 pm
Neat! Smooth animation to a relaxing track.
Also, giant crayfish sort of thing of some description, which in the context of the forums makes me a bit nostalgic. Heh.
- Adjust Outside Corner Grinder
- Posts: 2337
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:09 pm
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Thank you for sharing such a beautiful artwork.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy
Check out the simple site about TheServerPharm
- Core Dumper
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:49 pm
- Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder
- Posts: 4196
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:13 pm
great! for some reason this looks and feels like the final cutscene of a video game yet to be made. :p