Splat (split from Silence bug)

Anything About Anything...
[Anonymous]
Round Winner

Re: Splat (split from Silence bug)

Post by [Anonymous] »

ConVicT wrote:Yes, I have read and now re-read what you said, but I still conclude that you're saying it's okay (If you're a sex offender) to use rape as some sort of defence mechanism.
Have a look at the other topic about sexism. Should "Pressure", from now on , whenever it's brought up, defend himself by being even more sexist?
You're clearly misinterpreted Z-Man's words so Stop, Okay? It's over.....
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

I did not say it is OK. All I did was offer an explanation how the bad behaviour you're complaining about may be triggered by the bad behaviour you seem to be showing (Using crimes he already paid for against him). Of course you don't want to hear that. (Note carefully the 'seem'. Entirely based on your statements here. I don't accuse you. I don't know about the details about your interactions with him on the grid and don't have a particular desire to read through hundreds of pages of possibly non-existing chat logs to find out.)
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Convict: "I heard your mother eats babies! LOLOL"
Word: "Yes, she likes them well salted. Want to come over with your kid?"
Convict: "OMG psychopath!"

edit: just to hammer it home, I'm tempted to point out how telling it is that Convict makes such a fuss about Z-Man's completely innocent remark while he himself saw nothing wrong with Durf's very real threat...but whatever, he says stupid stuff all the time. :roll:
Last edited by Word on Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
/dev/null
Shutout Match Winner

Post by /dev/null »

This is mad easy to answer. You throw a shitfit constantly, so I feed you ridiculous bullshit so you will rage so much you **** off. Maybe stop being such a chump. If I really wanted to go **** kids all day, do you think I would tell the guy whos SUPER ******* PARANOID about it. Maybe apply some of those braincells you are wasting.

Jesus **** man, you know jackfuck about anything and claim that I should be banned, no wonder I want to teabag your ego.

Also, lets discount everything else, why the **** would you want little kids to play with a person named Meatfucker in the first place? If I was a decorated "GOD FEARING MERICAN" would that make it ok.