Coming Out Of The Closet

Anything About Anything...
Moonlight

Coming Out Of The Closet

Post by Moonlight »

Hi, some of you know me on the grid as ak-Puma or ~*puma*~; Anyways lets begin. For as long as I can remember, I'd always felt different from other kids. Around the age of eleven, I started having random sexual feelings for people of both genders. I read some sex ed books and figured that my feelings were part of a phase and would pass. I didn't realize until I was fifteen that it was my feelings for girls that were part of a phase that passed. I was slow realizing that what I felt was homosexual. Since about the sixth grade I hadn't allowed myself to think about guys in a sexual manner because I knew it was wrong. It was sometime in the tenth grade when I realized that I am what I am and there is nothing wrong with me. I am Homosexual
Last edited by Z-Man on Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title edited. Family forums.
[Anonymous]
Round Winner

Re: Coming Out Of The Closet

Post by [Anonymous] »

Well I can't say I didnt see this coming from you, but salute to you for being open about it man
aP|Nelg
Match Winner

Re: Comming Out Of The Closet

Post by aP|Nelg »

Moonlight wrote:Hi, some of you know me on the grid as ak-Puma or ~*puma*~; Anyways lets begin. For as long as I can remember, I'd always felt different from other kids. Around the age of eleven, I started having random sexual feelings for people of both genders. I read some sex ed books and figured that my feelings were part of a phase and would pass. I didn't realize until I was fifteen that it was my feelings for girls that were part of a phase that passed. I was slow realizing that what I felt was homosexual. Since about the sixth grade I hadn't allowed myself to think about guys in a sexual manner because I knew it was wrong. It was sometime in the tenth grade when I realized that I am what I am and there is nothing wrong with me. I am Homosexual
Its too early for April fools -.- You should have posted that on april first. Also, please don't post in such a large font size, we can read at the default font size.
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

aP|Nelg wrote:
Moonlight wrote:Hi, some of you know me on the grid as ak-Puma or ~*puma*~; Anyways lets begin. For as long as I can remember, I'd always felt different from other kids. Around the age of eleven, I started having random sexual feelings for people of both genders. I read some sex ed books and figured that my feelings were part of a phase and would pass. I didn't realize until I was fifteen that it was my feelings for girls that were part of a phase that passed. I was slow realizing that what I felt was homosexual. Since about the sixth grade I hadn't allowed myself to think about guys in a sexual manner because I knew it was wrong. It was sometime in the tenth grade when I realized that I am what I am and there is nothing wrong with me. I am Homosexual
Its too early for April fools -.- You should have posted that on april first. Also, please don't post in such a large font size, we can read at the default font size.
Either take my post serious or dont comment please. K? This took me a minute to write because I felt as if I should be totally honest with most of my tron peers.
Oparachukwu
Average Program

Post by Oparachukwu »

#LoveWins
Karma wrote:Opara : Joined dL in the middle of 2011 , Left in the beginning of 2012 , Clan less atm
More info : started out as a trainee. Then got way better. Somehow He is really good at fort lol
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

Moonlight wrote: Either take my post serious or dont comment please. K?
<snip>
It's okay to be gay, your post tells me you think it's not and are asking acceptance... It's 2015, get a grip, nobody gives a shit.
<snip>

And another thing, I think you're just trolling!
Why else would you use "Cumming" out of the closet?
Sound's to me you just like to jump out from within closets and cum on people.

I mean, cum on... have you never heard of a cleanex?
Last edited by Z-Man on Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Angry ranting snipped, core message left intact, I hoe. Valid critique of original thread title left in.
aP|Nelg
Match Winner

Post by aP|Nelg »

Moonlight wrote:Either take my post serious or dont comment please. K? This took me a minute to write because I felt as if I should be totally honest with most of my tron peers.
<some IP familiar to me>
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

<response to edited post of Convict removed>
aP|Nelg wrote:
Moonlight wrote:Either take my post serious or dont comment please. K? This took me a minute to write because I felt as if I should be totally honest with most of my tron peers.
<that IP>
Hmmm?
Last edited by Z-Man on Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Snipping
aP|Nelg
Match Winner

Post by aP|Nelg »

Moonlight wrote:
aP|Nelg wrote:
<ip>
Hmmm?
You know exactly what I'm talking about... You're not puma.
Moonlight

Post by Moonlight »

Obv '__'
(Sarcasm)
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Yawn... good morning forums. Cleaning this up under the assumption that this is indeed Moonlight posting, but I have a PM from someone stating that they may have their account stolen. So don't take this all too seriously for now.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Three independent notices now that Moonlight's account has been compromised. I banned it so it can do no further harm. Sadly, that's the extend of what I can do, more (like, allowing its original owner to regain control) requires admin power.