What's up guys

Anything About Anything...
Ritsuka
Round Winner

What's up guys

Post by Ritsuka »

Hey everyone, it's been a while so I thought I'd drop in and say hello. I'd love to hear from you guys, just respond if you want to chat and if anyone wants to bring me up to speed with the current state of tron that would be cool.

Also if anyone is interested you can check out what I've been up to lately on my YouTube channel

I look forward to hearing from you guys!
/dev/null
Shutout Match Winner

Re: What's up guys

Post by /dev/null »

Just dropping in to gain youtube viewers eh?

Burn.
Ritsuka
Round Winner

Post by Ritsuka »

That's about all this site is good for

I don't mean that.

I do
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

Hey there Ritsuka. Now that it has been pointed out to me, I will firmly avoid through clicking. ;)
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

The staff decided to make this board even more dead by making a seperate forum for competitions. Other than that, tron is pretty empty whenever I check it.
nara
Core Dumper

Post by nara »

Hey hime means princess in Japanese (I recognize it from my days in an Asian music forum) sooo you're probably the Princess player on fort the other day pretending not to know how to play D: Kinda proud of myself for making that connection

notAmaso

Post by notAmaso »

I really, really like puppies.
nara
Core Dumper

Post by nara »

Ouch lol. I don't think very much before I post things on this forum, I'm here mainly to have fun, not have serious discussions. It's just my posting style, I occasionally have deeper conversations in game when there is something interesting to discuss 8)

That's not to say, for the record, that I don't care about serious discussions on this forum. I read through a lot of posts by Durf, the admins, and others right after that stuff ended and was locked, and was seriously impressed with the amount of thought that went into those posts. People made really good points but there were some things I disagreed with, and would've responded if the thing wasn't locked. I know the consensus is that the whole event was awful, but personally (as an outsider who didn't experience the emotional exhaustion) I thought it spoke positively of the forum that the admins respected Durf's right to speech and view for a long time.

There are other things that I admire, when I do read up on posts, but basically I don't post something serious unless it matters enough to me. Also, while I appreciate this community and the people with whom I can interact, I also don't care very much about my reputation and how I am perceived. This explanation is not contradictory because I want to clarify my investment in the forum :)

Also, not that your one-line tough cookie insults that you seem to be fond of do anything, but I don't like to be ****** with and I have no problem returning the favor if I feel like it.
Last edited by nara on Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
nara
Core Dumper

Post by nara »

:snail:
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

nara rules. You are my queen. All hail nara.
nara
Core Dumper

Post by nara »

Aw, schmanks sine!

*drops mic*

I think Ritsuka got more than he bargained for :wink: Anywhoo I must return to work now :/
Ritsuka
Round Winner

Post by Ritsuka »

nara wrote:I think Ritsuka got more than he bargained for :wink:
I'd have to first get what I bargained for to get more than that
Monkey
Match Winner

Post by Monkey »

Isn't this Amaso/notAmaso/<InsertAlias> character still banned? Time to get out the...
BANHAMMER.png
BANHAMMER.png (61.84 KiB) Viewed 4625 times
Playing since December 2006
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

I don't have that tool. AND it's not needed in this thread.

So, I'm feeling a bit powerless (Superman II), and also like powers aren't needed here.

What are you saying?

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

Lucifer wrote:
What are you saying?
Obviously saying: "Amaso" is banned and that "notAmaso" is clearly "Amaso" and he's still banned, so why's "Amaso" allowed to post as "notAmaso" when "Amaso" is still banned :lol: