[SPLIT] This part of the conversation is over.

Anything About Anything...
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

[SPLIT] This part of the conversation is over.

Post by ConVicT »

Z-Man wrote:
ConVicT wrote:when Durf's not able to defend himself
We've had quite enough of that already, thank you. Besides, he is not on trial.
I know this was last page but... "he is not on trial" makes me further realize that this is also none of our business.
He could've said "This Guy".
What I'm saying is that he mentioned Durf as if Durf is this community's responsibility, so, therefore, it shouldn't be allowed to happen unless he's allowed to defend himself.
Of course, he would need an appeal for that. My point is; when he's unbanned (If ever), I imagine he'll be on a "trial" period, so why should he have to look at this and not be able to say anything incase he's banned for defending himself?

I would look at this (if I were Durf returning) and think "wtf, I can't even be renewed after a ban even when I planned on saying jack except for tron ideas..."
Then he has to feel like he's been clamped, or he would have to respond to something he was originally banned for?
That sucks the big one, no matter who you are, and he's expressed his problems, so, sucks even more.
We know he can't let things go, he has to have closure.

I just think it's unfair!
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Re: HELP DURF HACKING ME?????/

Post by Word »

He had four months to think about the consequences, then decided to make the hacking threat. That he has a pathological urge for "closure", as you call these myriads of threads and PMs, doesn't justify giving him what he wants.
Monkey wrote:The guy is clearly distraught...and you criticise his/her writing style...shame on you...
Nevermind that I didn't assume him to be a troll. :roll:
Last edited by Word on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Re: HELP DURF HACKING ME?????/

Post by ConVicT »

In which there's no proof?
Not having a flame with you again. My argument was clearly a good point.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Re: [SPLIT] This part of the conversation is over.

Post by Z-Man »

He had his closure. Doesn't get more closure than getting banned. Sure, not the closure he wanted. Sucks.