Post by Maldor »

can somebody plz shut this dinosaurbro duude, shh there

convict is very right. i like this guy

banning Durf is one big mistake
dinobro
Average Program

Re: The PM History

Post by dinobro »

I'm sorry, but as stated many times, it's not upto people like you to decide who can put their input into public debates. Frankly, I have never told anyone (but durf, but that's completely different issue) to stop posting.
I just really think it's a very flawed argument to refrain from punishing an offender because of the possibility of retaliation. I think Convict has a kid, or so appeared to me from his posts, so I wonder if he applies same principle to rising his child.
"Buy me a toy or I punch my mom! *proceeds to buy the toy in fear of retaliation*"
Amaso
Core Dumper

Post by Amaso »

dinobro wrote:I'm sorry, but as stated many times, it's not upto people like you to decide who can put their input into public debates. Frankly, I have never told anyone (but durf, but that's completely different issue) to stop posting.
I just really think it's a very flawed argument to refrain from punishing an offender because of the possibility of retaliation. I think Convict has a kid, or so appeared to me from his posts, so I wonder if he applies same principle to rising his child.
"Buy me a toy or I punch my mom! *proceeds to buy the toy in fear of retaliation*"
You are a ******* idiot. That is all
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

dinobro wrote:So in eyes of ConVicT: "Why ban Durf for threats to hack the forums? Now he will have even more reason to do so!" Amazing logic right here. We shouldn't punish someone who deserves it becuase he may retaliate... Convict plz...
"Why fight terrorism? Now they'll have even more reason to bomb us!" sounds totally logical 2me omgerd.
Maldor
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Maldor »

now this vogue duude wants talk. you are banned too so stay in the backround trololo

+1 Amaso
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

Durf's ban was the culmination of a lot of things on my part. Locked.