Funny as all get-out

Anything About Anything...
Vogue
Match Winner

Re: Funny as all get-out

Post by Vogue »

Word wrote:Compare that to how often others and myself used those words since we are signed up here to put down someone. Needless to say that your long posts don't make you more credible either. For the average reader you're now just a whiney blockhead who wraps his insults in a lot of gibberish, so congratulations.
Nobody reads his posts anymore. I feel bad for Z-Man, Lucifer and the rest because they're kinda forced to read it.
Maldor
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Maldor »

i felt bad for them when they had to deal with you, you hypocrite.
Durf
Match Winner

Post by Durf »

You guys are going off topic (the reasons why are probably worse).

That being said, @word, I would describe your choices in your last post (of this thread) to be "hate".
Here's why: Any PMs between 2 individuals are exactly what their name refers to; "private".
Meaning, typically both parties have to agree if the content should be posted or not (make sense? This is ordinary respect for one another).
Your choice to misinterpret how both Z-Man and myself have agreed to the PM history that was posted as me taking it upon myself to post it without his consent is a blatant assumption; your choice to even try posting our own PM history is just hate on your part, not to mention how you don't seem to care that the community is tired of all this drama, and yet you're the one that wants to bring more of it into the public (good job >_>).
Finally, you say that you don't think I get to decide whether or not I even want the PMs I'm a part of to go public - this is a blatant attempt to take away something, that all users have, from me (fair treatment).
You, sir, are an ass. Drop the hate. And you don't have compromising PMs, I know you don't - that being said, I also know you're only trying to claim you do because you know I'm going to refuse as a means of keeping unnecessary drama from the people that don't want it. Quite literally, nothing I've said to you in those PMs would be "compromising" towards anything about me or my account; nice try though.
In direct answer to your question; no you cannot post them - the community has had enough of what they don't want (and this isn't for any purpose other than your personal motive - the PM history relates to greater issues and actually has a purpose).

ON TOPIC:

We're waiting for the moderators response to this post. Notice how it has been avoided this whole time; notice how the moderators' supporters can only post off topic posts.
If there is a real issue to be dealt with, this thread is only building up into evidence for my claims that these moderators are incompetent and don't even know how to do their job.
Their explanation should easily prove how the actions weren't abusive (or were otherwise called for by this supposedly existing policy that allows such behavior). However, as it stands, moderator action was clearly taken when there was no reason for it to be (by definition, abusing moderator status).
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

OK, you hide behind PMs to insult others, so I now ask you to insult us in public just like you do in the PMs. How does that sound? Do you have the guts for that? You still have no reading comprehension. I don't care if anyone reads your PMs, nothing can be gained from that. But we know now that you're simply a coward.
Durf
Match Winner

Post by Durf »

Amazing how you can persist on being off topic even after a user makes attempts to focus on the topic at hand. (seriously, you can't appeal to reason)
Aside from that, what is your post doing besides being off-topic? Making a personal attack. (seriously, get over your hate and stop harassing me)

Addressing your personal attack: I've "insulted" (as you'd put it) people in the public (fairly certain you've even complained about it). It makes me wonder if you are brainless and acting on compulsive habits. I've tried appealing to the mind inside, but apparently it doesn't exist or it otherwise ignores the request to act civil and reasonable.

All this being said, there's nothing cowardice about appealing to public desire; nobody wants the "drama" and I would only get blamed for it being posted (<-- note, it would somehow be my fault that it is posted, even though you're the one harassing me to post it - proof for this claim is how people are reacting to the PM history thread).
When it comes to complete unreasonableness like you show, no progress can be made (no matter what the outcome, you will have some kind of problem - good job on being that anal so as to abandon reason - but hey, at least you made yourself look better right? [<-- that last part is sarcasm] ).

There is no reason for anyone to be posting in this thread other than to discuss the concern of the recent case of moderator abuse (and the sub-topic of if this is to be expected from Lucifer).
You make the choice on what you contribute; whether or not it serves a purpose, has value, and/or is on topic, all depends on you.

So again:
Durf wrote: ON TOPIC:

We're waiting for the moderators response to this post. Notice how it has been avoided this whole time; notice how the moderators' supporters can only post off topic posts.
If there is a real issue to be dealt with, this thread is only building up into evidence for my claims that these moderators are incompetent and don't even know how to do their job.
Their explanation should easily prove how the actions weren't abusive (or were otherwise called for by this supposedly existing policy that allows such behavior). However, as it stands, moderator action was clearly taken when there was no reason for it to be (by definition, abusing moderator status).
This is an example of a concern being brought up, and the moderators avoiding it.
Specifically, this is an example of how an issue was brought up, and Z-Man changed the subject / brought up an old issue as a means of avoiding this one (otherwise both would be addressed).
The longer this concern goes unanswered, the stronger that claim becomes.
Like I said, it should be fairly easy to explain how it isn't abusive - probably no more than a 5 minute post to explain the rules. Teach me how so I can know the difference so I DON'T report such behavior in the future. Teach me why I shouldn't have considered this abusive.
Word

Post by Word »

All this being said, there's nothing cowardice about appealing to public desire
And that's not what I said. I said you're a coward because you use privacy as a smoke screen (similar to some people's concept of freedom of speech)
Durf
Match Winner

Post by Durf »

Lmao, you misunderstand.
Saying there's nothing cowardice about appealing to public desire means that my reasoning (my REAL reasoning) is not cowardice as you claimed I was being.
You claim is that I'm "hiding behind PMs" (as Lucifer would put it).
I've disproved that claim.
The reasons why are not for "privacy". I made my reasoning clear and the more you try to label your own reason, the more you're just attacking / harassing me.
The last thing I'm going to get blamed for is not being able to let this go; so just let it go Word.
The community doesn't care about the drama you're trying to start.

This is the last time I should have to ask people to stay on topic and stop making this about some other drama.
You are not helping the moderators by spamming in this thread; you're not helping your case by being an ass.
Get over the fact that I've said "no" to your request - you're just going to have to deal with that in the end (regardless if it was just a smokescreen anyway).
(that being said, I remind you that I've said my reasoning, and any attempts you make to define otherwise are a form of harassment and oppression - I get that you don't like me and might not believe me, but you have no proof that I'm simply denying your request out of cowardice)

Realize what thread you're posting in before you make yourself look worse.
Also this is the last time I'm going to ask you nicely to stop harassing me with your bullshit reasoning.
Stay on topic, stop being a hater.

Durf wrote:Amazing how you can persist on being off topic even after a user makes attempts to focus on the topic at hand.
So again:

^ stay on topic, and stop ruining threads. A moderator should be the one to tell you this by now and maintain the integrity of the thread topic.
Interesting how they don't for this one...don't you think?
If this becomes locked as a result of your posts, this will only become gold (a perfect example of what's wrong with how things are run around here).
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

Durf wrote: So again:
If you want people to stay on topic, look at the title to this thread.

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
Ratchet
Match Winner

Post by Ratchet »

Durf wrote:Realize what thread you're posting in before you make yourself look worse.
Also this is the last time I'm going to ask you nicely to stop harassing me with your bullshit reasoning.
You're still violating rule number one, hypocrite.
"Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean
Word

Post by Word »

Durf: You're saying, your reason for acting like a coward is your assumption that the "silent majority" doesn't care? Hey, I agree they want this farce to be over with. So perhaps it's time to show your true colors.
Lucifer wrote:If you want people to stay on topic, look at the title to this thread.
If you're not laughing, you're probably German, Russian, Slovakian, Turkish, or some other non-USA name. (Like, maybe you're Hawaiian!!)
Woohoo, German exceptionalism!
Durf
Match Winner

Post by Durf »

@Lucifer: It is on topic to question the validity of the thread's claim (you were being funny) and how "being funny" is an excuse for a blatantly wrong action to take.
As much as you want it to be off-topic, it's not.
I'm basically asking how what you say is true (not that being funny itself has to do with abusing your status, but that's your excuse for doing so - this thread is your excuse for your pattern of abusive behavior).
Don't start what you can't finish.

@Ratchet, no u.

@Word: lol? You say you're going to show my true colors, then quote Lucifer on the racist things he said.
First of all, ARE YOU MAKING COLOR OR RACE AN ISSUE? (true "colors" could figuratively mean race)
Second, how does what Lucifer say show MY true colors?
Also, I'm not assuming that the "silent majority" (as you put it) doesn't care. I'm make a very valid observation of the opinions that were expressed regarding other PMs posted; and considering how what you want to post is completely unrelated to ANYTHING, it is literally not worth anything other than "drama" to this community. If you and I had a problem, it can be resolved in PMs where people don't (can't) complain about "drama" and excessive bullshit that "ruins" the forums).
Either you can understand that or you can't; in either case, it's not my responsibility to teach it to you, nor do I have to care for your lack of understanding in this matter. Stop harassing me about it. (the more you harass me and it goes unpunished or without warning, the more you disprove Z-Man's reasons for my initial ban being just - if you're doing this to help them, you're failing horribly by giving me ammo).
Like I've said, my reasoning should have been quite clear - you're going out of your way to make assumptions. I'm not about to put unnecessary drama onto these forums (and yes they are unnecessary as they do not pertain to anything other than your emotions - boo hoo, learn to drop it - you fail to see how the "PM History" I posted pertains to a greater problem that affects all users; whether or not you care about that isn't up for discussion, it doesn't excuse your harassing behavior).
Word

Post by Word »

First of all, ARE YOU MAKING COLOR OR RACE AN ISSUE? (true "colors" could figuratively mean race)
It's an idiom. The second part was me making fun of the notion expressed in the first post - "I can be off-topic here because I happen to be German".
If you and I had a problem, it can be resolved in PMs where people don't (can't) complain about "drama" and excessive bullshit that "ruins" the forums).
No, the problem isn't just between you and me, otherwise I wouldn't care. I don't want any more PMs (edit: woohoo, got another one!). I simply ask you to be sincere. But you already know that, don't you? I believe this whole discussion is pointless if you remain elusive. Please, show me where I harassed you.
@Ratchet, no u.
We have already established that you're a hypocrite and that most of your posts boil down to that "no u", Durf. So how is Ratchet hypocritical? Do you even know what that word means?
Durf
Match Winner

Post by Durf »

Word wrote:
It's an idiom. The second part was me making fun of the notion expressed in the first post - "I can be off-topic here because I happen to be German".
I know what an idiom is, that isn't the problem - the issue is that the sentence itself can have multiple meanings. For me to assume you intended the idiom's meaning would be disrespectful to you as a person. This is the reason why I asked you what you meant - to disambiguate any inferences that could be made.
As for that "second part", I'm afraid I don't understand the joke.
To be clear: "colors" in your sentence can refer to race (not directly associated with the color of my skin - a figurative expression of all the variety of people).
Making jokes about specific races being allowed to be off-topic is precisely what I was asking.
Suggesting that my true colors will be shown (beside that kind of context) implies that my true ethnicity will be revealed (like as if it was some form of bait just to get that information - but like I've said so many times before, why does that matter?).

You haven't actually answered my question though:
Word wrote:Hey, I agree they want this farce to be over with. So perhaps it's time to show your true colors.
"how does what Lucifer say show MY true colors?". How does any of this show my true colors? (whether or not you're even referring to race/ethnicity - how does it show my true colors? Explain please.)

Word wrote:
If you and I had a problem, it can be resolved in PMs where people don't (can't) complain about "drama" and excessive bullshit that "ruins" the forums).
No, the problem isn't just between you and me, otherwise I wouldn't care. I don't want any more PMs (edit: woohoo, got another one!). I simply ask you to be sincere. But you already know that, don't you? I believe this whole discussion is pointless if you remain elusive. Please, show me where I harassed you.
The following is harassment:
Word wrote:OK, you hide behind PMs to insult others, so I now ask you to insult us in public just like you do in the PMs. How does that sound? Do you have the guts for that? You still have no reading comprehension. I don't care if anyone reads your PMs, nothing can be gained from that. But we know now that you're simply a coward.
All that post contains are insults - unfounded by any actual reasoning. You persist on making these unfounded claims against me (insults) which makes you harassing me. I asked you nicely to stop. Further examples:
Word wrote: I said you're a coward because you use privacy as a smoke screen
Durf wrote:The reasons why are not for "privacy". I made my reasoning clear and the more you try to label your own reason, the more you're just attacking / harassing me.
^ you've made it quite clear that even after I've made myself clear, even after I've pointed that out, you don't care. You only care about persisting with your mistreatment (trying to enforce your unfounded opinion as truth). I've asked you to stop and I shouldn't have to ask this many times. The very least you could do is show your reasoning. When (if) I disprove that reasoning (because you thought you knew, but you don't), stop dismissing it and listen (figuratively) to what another person is saying to you! (be respectful - you don't have to be insulting to show disrespect, so realize when you're being a total asshat by ignoring a very simple request)

Word wrote:
@Ratchet, no u.
We have already established that you're a hypocrite and that most of your posts boil down to that "no u", Durf. So how is Ratchet hypocritical? Do you even know what that word means?
This was a test, and you failed.
This was to show that even if I posted everything you expected me to post, you would still cause some form of larger drama out of (what was only) 2 words.
This also proves how you personally go out of your way to see a problem where there is none - let alone the continued harassment.
People like you try to pin the problem on me - yet you're the one that turned something that was directed at SOMEONE ELSE, into something more between yourself and I. Furthermore, you INSIST that I deal with this post - so please, tell us all how I'm the problem around here. Tell us all how I'm the one that can't just let things go. Tell us all how this is my fault.
So I will say to you what I said to Ratchet: Stay on topic, stop being a hater. All you have done so far is make flaming posts - and nothing of any real value.

You have not established that I'm a hypocrite - you've only attempted to say that without any reasoning or facts to actually support your claim.
Like I've said, your posts only amount to insults because the words have no REAL value behind them - only a very subjective opinion.
If you're hoping people will agree with your feelings, I can see why you might confidently boast about what you've "established" - but in the end, you haven't proved anything other than your own lack of reasoning (and ability to see reason).
So far, all you've managed to "establish" is a biased environment where things like facts, reasoning, and rules are all usurped by emotions and feelings.
So far, all you've managed to establish is that you lack the capability to remain credible - I've asked you to show your reasoning, to stop harassing, and what have you done? How have you responded? How are you helping anyone/the community by attacking me in this manner?

How you are hilariously wrong:
I was saying "no u" to "still violating rule 1"...y'know, the actual subject of the sentence..?
I needn't even address Rachet's claim that I'm a hypocrite - it is an unfounded claim, and therefore only an insult (something subjective - and guess what, I don't care about their opinion of me).
But hey, if you insist that I won't get complaints about not being able to "drop it" and/or complaints about my post length, then by all means, I can easily disprove the claim...shall I do so by your recommendation?

The premise is simple:
Show how you came to your conclusion so that others can reach the same conclusion.
If you just treat everyone like sheeple and expect them to follow your every word, then what you have is valueless, but worse, you are treating everyone like they are idiots who can't be shown reason and should just listen to your "wisdom" anyway. You are devaluing them as readers and overall it is disrespect, both to them, and to me because (like I keep saying) it only amounts to an insult when you spew out your unfounded opinion.

Now reread both of our posts:
Notice how vulgar and offensive you are; notice all the claims you make without any reasoning or proof to support them (insults you make).
Now read through mine. The only thing you can possibly find offensive is being PROVEN wrong.
But like I've said before, you're getting mad at facts at this point, not me.

. . . . .

So Word, you've insisted that I reply to your post. Now answer me this: why should I have even done so? What worth are you to this community or to me?
Now learn why I even did at all in the first place: you have a mind all to yourself with individual thought, and a right to express those thoughts. It is out of respect for those facts that I address what you say in the manner that I do (detailed).

Now I'd like for you to answer: why can't the moderators address my posts? (specifically in this topic and some others of significance)
Or why can't they address my PMs?
And please tell us all how the reason you list excuses them from showing respect to others.
Word

Post by Word »

To be clear: "colors" in your sentence can refer to race
No, it can't. Practice what you preach and look up what you don't understand.
I'm afraid I don't understand the joke.
Ah, I forgot that you also think that "German" is a race.
"how does what Lucifer say show MY true colors?"
I quoted Lucifer just to crack a joke. It had nothing to do with the first lines of that post. :roll:
All that post contains are insults - unfounded by any actual reasoning.
Actually, no:
I said you're a coward because you use privacy as a smoke screen
(See what I did there?)
This was a test, and you failed.
Since you're always repeating the same mantra and your answers are so much alike and only differ in length, not in content, they're all the same to me by now, I'll admit that. So if that was a test, do you agree that your behaviour is hypocritical and that Ratchet's isn't? Oh wait, you don't, but everyone else is in a "biased environment". Hahaha, you're ridiculous.
Notice how vulgar and offensive you are
Um, where?
What worth are you to this community or to my inflated ego?
The answer lies in the question, right?
why can't the moderators address my posts?
Their job, not mine.
Last edited by Word on Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

Ratchet wrote:
Durf wrote:Realize what thread you're posting in before you make yourself look worse.
You're still violating rule number one, hypocrite.
Off topic again like a lot of this, but, would just like to add that rule number one violates itself. :lol: