DRAMA ALERT:- Vogue's Racism to Blackzap

Anything About Anything...
Amaso.
On Lightcycle Grid

Re: DRAMA ALERT:- Vogue's Racism to Blackzap

Post by Amaso. »

Fippmam wrote:Wow, it really does suck to be one of the only female players in an online game. Everyone wants the (metaphorical) "D."
Shut up ***
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

sinewav wrote:This forums is the pits.
You got that right.
sinewav wrote:None of this is news.
Yup. Hey, I'm in there!

When are you kids gonna realize that you're all scumbags? You're no better than Liz. And don't pretend for one minute that any of you give one goddamn about the racism itself, when I'm certain every one of you has expressed racist and/or otherwise bigoted attitudes yourselves. All you really care about here is who was doing it this time and trying to create a shitstorm over it. Stupid high school bullshit.
Attachments
get out.gif
Soul
Match Winner

Post by Soul »

Fippmam wrote:Wow, it really does suck to be one of the only female players in an online game. Everyone wants the (metaphorical) "D."

This is fake and stupid--we already know Lizmatic is a racist
Last edited by Soul on Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amaso.
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Amaso. »

Phytotron wrote:
You got that right.
sinewav wrote:None of this is news.
Yup. Hey, I'm in there!

When are you kids gonna realize that you're all scumbags? You're no better than Liz. And don't pretend for one minute that any of you give one goddamn about the racism itself, when I'm certain every one of you has expressed racist and/or otherwise bigoted attitudes yourselves. All you really care about here is who was doing it this time and trying to create a shitstorm over it. Stupid high school bullshit.
Better her than me right bahahaha
Durf
Match Winner

Post by Durf »

I wouldn't have gotten involved in this one if it weren't a couple things:
First thing:
Tank Program wrote:If we had an IP from the server admin we could cross reference that with logs here.
^ Did no one read this?
Step 1) identify the server it was played on.
Step 2) identify the owner/admin/anyone with access to the server files (logs).
Step 3) Ask for the person's participation in an investigation for a transgression that took place on their server (ask them to get the logs and share them).
Step 4) Coordinate with another Admin who can verify the identity of the accused (Tank Program can do that)
Step 5) Deliberate findings.

I can see why someone would want to get Vogue banned (clearly they don't care if they make enemies).
I can also see why Vogue would want to troll under alias to avoid prosecution.
I can ALSO see why Vogue would troll under alias specifically to raise suspicions that someone might be framing them; under false pretenses.

That being said, I think Tank Program is being fair.
(You could take the confession into consideration, though I'm not sure just how much weight that carries)

@Gazelle, loved the pic

@Phytotron:
Second thing:
Phytotron wrote:When are you kids gonna realize that you're all scumbags? You're no better than Liz. And don't pretend for one minute that any of you give one goddamn about the racism itself, when I'm certain every one of you has expressed racist and/or otherwise bigoted attitudes yourselves. All you really care about here is who was doing it this time and trying to create a shitstorm over it. Stupid high school bullshit.
I will say what I say to others:
Not everyone is like you. I can understand that the only frame of reference one has it their own perspective. That includes the perspective on human psychology and/or behavioral patterns. One of the things limiting a person from seeing others is only being able to see themselves. Again, not everyone is like you. This means that while you might possess the capability and/or will/desire and/or ambition/reasons to troll, this doesn't mean that others do. You are free to have a cynical outlook on life/everyone, but that's no excuse to insult anyone (especially since some people pride themselves in the effort they put into NOT being trolls).

Same goes for your claim about racism. Me personally, I've long since identified racism as a form of negative discrimination towards a particular person or group (just for being in that group). To me, it's not an issue of racism or not, and no I am not racist no matter how much you wish for everyone to be conveniently just like you (with your implied admittance that you're aware of your own racist tendencies). To me, it is about the overall negative influence you have on another person's existence (this includes all forms of negative discrimination). Once you have identified that for yourself (first hand experience; seeing is believing) then stopping such behavior becomes easier for you.

The person most responsible for turning this thread into a "shitstorm", as you put it, is you.
Just because you view this thread a certain way, does not mean you are entitled to declare it as "shit" (nor are you qualified). You completely devalue the opinion and efforts of everyone who posted in this thread when you do that (that includes Tank Program...you think he was just adding to the storm?).

Frankly I find this a perfect example of the lack of faith this community has with one another. And only because you think and feel the game is dying (whether or not it is) you only encourage it's death with this negative behavior.

Put simply, you posted in this thread just to call everyone scumbags?
>_>
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

It was empha's sumo server.
Phytotron wrote:
You got that right.
It would be boring if nothing was going on here anymore. And I like topics where you get such an overwhelming look in the mind of someone else... :P

(Durf is now the number one topic on the grid, so perhaps that'll make more people frequent the forums and get involved in development and community.)
chang
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by chang »

Word wrote: make more people frequent the forums and get involved in development and community.)
CAUSE CONTROVERSY. MAKE COMMUNITY ACTIVE. PROFIT.
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

Z-man, pls.... anyway yes this was me and this isn't news. Everyone knows I hate black people.
Last edited by Vogue on Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fippmam
Round Winner

Post by Fippmam »

Nono Soul, don't post a picture of Jesus along with a penis remark. The phallus ain't no magus.
WorstPlaya

Post by WorstPlaya »

Vogue wrote:Z-man, pls.... anyway yes this was me and this isn't news. Everyone knows I hate black people.
Like what the **** lmao
aP|Nelg
Match Winner

Post by aP|Nelg »

Vogue wrote:Everyone knows I hate black people.
sorry? I couldn't understand you over the racist comments
Synthesis

Post by Synthesis »

Hey, this topic made me finally create an account here so I can post some opinions.
Firstly, this sort of stuff (unfortunately) isn't uncommon in DF, including imitating people, I doubt this is her. There are too many trolls in the community that would love to pull this off.
Secondly, look at the topic title for gods sake, this is just begging for attention.
Someone find the logs and cross check it with the ip liz uses to post here if you want proof.
mose

Post by mose »

Hey so it's true that vogue, "blackzap", and I were dfing in rx east for a bit before this shitfest occurred. But it definitely stuck me as peculiar that blackzap, who i remember as being a solid dude back in the day, was such a complete asshole and acted just like our own lovable piece of shit troll lolz. Maybe everyone's just an asshole now and vogues racist and I'm a dingus, or not idk. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Right. Credible server logs or no further discussion.