Bullshit Drama

Anything About Anything...
orion
Match Winner

Re: Bullshit Drama

Post by orion »

Magi wrote:
xX_H1tl3r_Xx wrote:Thus nothing has been done. I believe we should get back on track from which this whole mess started, Vogue. His appeal should be shunned and even have another punishment. His negative vibes do not help this game 1 bit so in return we shall fulfill his request and permanent ban him.
>his

aaaand we're back to were we started.

lol

gg
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

Not really. Where we're at is that people have interpreted this thread as continuing the other drama.

This thread is about the spambots, and since nobody seems to even care about it other than the ones stuck with having to deal with it (Thanks Tank!), I guess I should lock this thread.

Anybody have anything to say about the core problem, you know, the FACT that these forums have been attacked every day for the last three days? Do you have anything to offer in that discussion? You know, what the thread is about?

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
FluffyBunnyRabbits

Post by FluffyBunnyRabbits »

It was never a bot to begin with.
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

Lucifer wrote:Not really. Where we're at is that people have interpreted this thread as continuing the other drama.

This thread is about the spambots, and since nobody seems to even care about it other than the ones stuck with having to deal with it (Thanks Tank!), I guess I should lock this thread.

Anybody have anything to say about the core problem, you know, the FACT that these forums have been attacked every day for the last three days? Do you have anything to offer in that discussion? You know, what the thread is about?

All I know is it's a player who has been causing problems on tron the past few months anyways that goes by the name "swag", he's been spamming ladle events, and trolling tournaments for a while now. He was on teamspeak and in the fast track server, along with Durf, and many other people the night Durf got banned. He was spamming then to make it look like it would be Durf so he would take the blame for it. He's just doing it to be obnoxious and a troll. I haven't been on the past two days so I haven't seen the recent spam but I'll assume it's still "swag" being a troll.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

Magi wrote:All I know is it's a player who has been causing problems on tron the past few months anyways that goes by the name "swag", he's been spamming ladle events, and trolling tournaments for a while now. He was on teamspeak and in the fast track server, along with Durf, and many other people the night Durf got banned. He was spamming then to make it look like it would be Durf so he would take the blame for it. He's just doing it to be obnoxious and a troll. I haven't been on the past two days so I haven't seen the recent spam but I'll assume it's still "swag" being a troll.
Perhaps we're revisiting the Focus event, which was in turn revisiting Kess.

Today's spam was all about this "swag" character.

Taz PM'd me an IP address that he nabbed from a teamspeak server, but it didn't match up with the IP address of today's spam.

This would be a good time for people who have access to the Server Admins Only forum to share IP addresses known to be associated with this character.

- Iron Maiden
FluffyBunnyRabbits

Post by FluffyBunnyRabbits »

Magi wrote:
Lucifer wrote:Not really. Where we're at is that people have interpreted this thread as continuing the other drama.

All I know is it's a player who has been causing problems on tron the past few months anyways that goes by the name "swag", he's been spamming ladle events, and trolling tournaments for a while now. He was on teamspeak and in the fast track server, along with Durf, and many other people the night Durf got banned. He was spamming then to make it look like it would be Durf so he would take the blame for it. He's just doing it to be obnoxious and a troll. I haven't been on the past two days so I haven't seen the recent spam but I'll assume it's still "swag" being a troll.
Assumptions are not needed evidence is.
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

He was talking about changing his IP a lot, don't know if it's lots of proxies or what, but I know people ban him from servers and he comes right back in a matter of a moment, so he's quick with that stuff.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
DrunkDuck
Average Program

Post by DrunkDuck »

He was in my server last night a milion times. He changed his IP within 2 minutes and kept coming back.

I am sure it was him since his favorite spam word is "N**ger"
Last edited by DrunkDuck on Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Bad Sneakers -
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

DrunkDuck wrote:He was in my server last night a milion times. He changed his IP within 2 minutes and kept coming back.

I am sure it was him since his favorite spam word is "******"
That's really helpful, heh.

I'm assuming it's the n-word?

- Iron Maiden
DrunkDuck
Average Program

Post by DrunkDuck »

Edited
- Bad Sneakers -
DrunkDuck
Average Program

Post by DrunkDuck »

Lucifer wrote:That's really helpful, heh
I can write you his 10 IP addresses he used last night if that helps you.
- Bad Sneakers -
Nanu Nanu
Core Dumper

Post by Nanu Nanu »

Swag's process:
1. Turn on Hotspot Shield to get a new IP!
2. Troll
3. Get banned :(
4. Turn off Hotspot Shield, then turn it back on for a new IP!
Repeat

(That's what he used to use, at least)
Prema wrote:The second match starts, a new beginning,
Nanu and Prema, Sui and Ninja,
versus those same old hoes grinning.
takburger
Match Winner

Post by takburger »

yeah he's into hardcore hacking super dark hat
DrunkDuck
Average Program

Post by DrunkDuck »

Be careful, he told me he works at FBI and he is coming to Slovakia to murder me :lol:
- Bad Sneakers -
TaZ
Round Winner

Post by TaZ »

Lucifer wrote:
Magi wrote:All I know is it's a player who has been causing problems on tron the past few months anyways that goes by the name "swag", he's been spamming ladle events, and trolling tournaments for a while now. He was on teamspeak and in the fast track server, along with Durf, and many other people the night Durf got banned. He was spamming then to make it look like it would be Durf so he would take the blame for it. He's just doing it to be obnoxious and a troll. I haven't been on the past two days so I haven't seen the recent spam but I'll assume it's still "swag" being a troll.
Perhaps we're revisiting the Focus event, which was in turn revisiting Kess.

Today's spam was all about this "swag" character.

Taz PM'd me an IP address that he nabbed from a teamspeak server, but it didn't match up with the IP address of today's spam.

This would be a good time for people who have access to the Server Admins Only forum to share IP addresses known to be associated with this character.
The IP address I PM'd you is his real IP, not a proxy.