Moderator Abuse

Anything About Anything...
D33P
Average Program

Moderator Abuse

Post by D33P »

You have been banned from this board until Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:56 am.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: You're the spammer. Stop doing it, and we can shorten the ban.

A ban has been issued on your username.
This is what Durf saw when he tried to login a few hours after being initially banned. Durf was not the spammer, and there is zero evidence that he was involved in the spam in any way.

There is no room for a misunderstanding here. An admin/moderator made a huge, incorrect assumption with no evidence, and then lengthened Durf's ban by a week. This is moderator abuse.
aP|Nelg
Match Winner

Re: Moderator Abuse

Post by aP|Nelg »

So first we ban for one reason and now we ban for another? This time Lucifer bans without having any evidence, I mean what proof does Lucifer have for banning Durf? The banning has GOT to stop, and this moderator has got to stop abusing his banning power. I met Lucifer in-game and never would have suspected that he would abuse powers like this, but my opinions of him have turned around.
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

you could PM tank program or Zman or whoever is the owner/general admin and ask for unban Durf, warn Lucifer, ask for remove his power as mod (if thats even a choise) or whatever you think is appropiate

I agree with most, it was the most ridiculous thing ban a player who contributes a lot to Tron in general

dont ban me tho
loueboeb

Post by loueboeb »

Clearly Lucifer is abusing his moderator powers. Not only was the first ban unjustified, if the second, extended ban was also enforced by lucifer for "spamming" (something Durf did not do), I think it would be of upmost importance for people to re-evaluate if Lucifer indeed should be trusted with his moderator powers.
Soul
Match Winner

Post by Soul »

Wow. Just wow. Is this guy serious? Lucifer, you are such an asshat. This is obvious moderator abuse.

Lucifer is still discriminating against innocent people and using his (undeserving) power to do so. Not only did he issue an initial ban based on his own bias and agenda, but he now issued a second unwarranted ban with no evidence nor truth.
Also I'd like to know why my comments and account was deleted
You called Lucifer on his bullshit. What else do you expect from this chump?

I agree with orion and others--Z-Man and Tank, I think it's time you guys do something about this hypocritical, undeserving and unjust tyrant.
Hysteria

Post by Hysteria »

D33P wrote:
You have been banned from this board until Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:56 am.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: You're the spammer. Stop doing it, and we can shorten the ban.

A ban has been issued on your username.
This is what Durf saw when he tried to login a few hours after being initially banned. Durf was not the spammer, and there is zero evidence that he was involved in the spam in any way.

There is no room for a misunderstanding here. An admin/moderator made a huge, incorrect assumption with no evidence, and then lengthened Durf's ban by a week. This is moderator abuse.
After seeing this post I had to laugh a little bit specially with this screenshot... Nice try Durf, thought you were more mature than this kiddo.

Due to this silly error "Your images may only be up to 750 pixels wide." I had to resize it.. If you would like to see this image larger ( http://imgur.com/axE1Uop )

Or the same image but smaller below.

This was tooken today on .dBd|Fortress
Last edited by Hysteria on Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

Gonzap needs to be permabanned because he blatanly abuses his mother and sister. Check your privilege, you disgusting white cisscum!
Gonzap
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Gonzap »

When will you ban her Lucifer?
kyle
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Location: Indiana, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe, Multiverse

Post by kyle »

Just so you guys know, Lucifer did get banned, and tank program talked to him in IRC, I don't know the full details as I was only there for part of it. As for Durf, you may want to try to chat with guru3 on irc, this is tank program.

Please stop these threads for now, give them the time to sort it all out.

I've leaned from my past ban (not from the forums, but the wiki, exploding about it does not help the problem.
Last edited by kyle on Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

OH MY GOD DURF ACTUALLY SPAMMED THE FORUMS???
aP|Nelg
Match Winner

Post by aP|Nelg »

Easy enough to use /console CONSOLE_MESSAGE to show only clientside and noone would tell the difference in the snapshot... I noticed a large mistake in the snapshot but you learn to post phony snapshots that have large mistakes you cant hide. Do you notice something odd about the *DEAD* lines?
Attachments
2hqcm13.png
Last edited by aP|Nelg on Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hysteria

Post by Hysteria »

kyle wrote:Just so you guys know, Lucifer did get banned, and tank program talked to him in IRC, I don't know the full details as I was only there for part of it. As for Durf, you may want to try to chat with guru3 on irc, this is tank program.

Please stop these threads for now, give them the time to sort it all out.

This still does not fix the fact that this Durf character decided to do a massive spamming spree and ruin the forums, thankfully Lucifer was there to clean up his mess along with his other cruel post towards players.
Hysteria

Post by Hysteria »

aP|Nelg wrote:Easy enough to use /console CONSOLE_MESSAGE to show only clientside and noone would tell the difference in the snapshot... I noticed a large mistake in the snapshot but you learn to post phony snapshots that have large mistakes you cant hide. Do you notice something odd about the *DEAD* lines?
Please kid, stop ignoring the facts.. For all we know this is Durf posting on this idiots account...
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

But Lucifer did so much for the community omgerd how could you ban him he has a website with software tools cmon guys
Cody
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Cody »

xX_Hitl3r_Xx wrote:Not even Hitler was as much of a tyrant as Lucifer.
What......