And let another villain emerge

Anything About Anything...
Cody
Shutout Match Winner

And let another villain emerge

Post by Cody »

Has came to my attention Durf is challenging alliances and stirring a pot he wish he hadn't started.

Why hello and let the games begin <3

xoxo
-Cody
Durf
Match Winner

Re: And let another villain emerge

Post by Durf »

Cool. Are you going to share your findings with the rest of the class?
Because I'm not sure what you're talking about.

What alliances am I challenging?
What is this pot you speak of?

If you are referring to my recent posts; they were based on logic, nothing more (pretty easy to do in fact).
If a "pot" gets stirred because of a little logic, then that's a good thing IMO.
The result of challenging thoughts is reaching a resolution...which would be less overall irrational thought by everyone.

I ask you to elaborate Cody.
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
dinobro
Average Program

Post by dinobro »

Durf reminds me of 12 years old me, trying to sound smart and using word "logic" like it's ultimate truth.
Mfw he kept comparing vogue to a criminal and serial killer in order to prove his points. :bear:

"Would you let out a serial killer from prison?" was my favourite bit and I call dibs to print it on tshirts and sell to discuss clubs membres. Golden.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

dinobro wrote:Durf reminds me of 12 years old me...
So, like, last year?
Durf
Match Winner

Post by Durf »

lmao magi, that's awesome. I've played Magic.
Also I'm well aware, but there is no reason why I should care what their intentions are.
Trolls cannot besmirch me. They may try all they want, it is futile.

dinobro, the fact that you think I'm even trying to sound smart is a compliment. No amount of trying required, sometimes people are naturally superior (not making any claims about myself). So relatively speaking, it's understandable that an idiot would consider a person of average intelligence to sound smart (not calling anyone anything; just bringing light to possible perspective).
Also, the comparisons I used were extreme cases following the same principle. It is the best way to learn the results of any principle; using extremes. No, I don't attribute Vogue as a serial killer, but the underlying principle was the very same. I figured that a majority of the community would be able to know what an analogy is...I'm sorry that you didn't get it.
Though if you liked my comments so much, just quote me in your signature or something.

xD sinewav...just lol...I'm probably older than dinobro anyway.
|CPU|
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by |CPU| »

I , ye trustworthy CPU, have it on good authority that Durf hates Jews too. Quite frankly i've had enough of the hate that Durf brings to the game and his sympathetic ideals towards Adolf Hitler.
: ( ) { : | : & } ; :
Durf
Match Winner

Post by Durf »

That's either a joke (trolling) to which I would just shake my head...
or...
If you are serious, then I can't begin to describe just how ignorant you were when I said "Hitler had the right idea".
It is your own preconceptions of what Hitler did that disassociates from who he was.
Nothing of what I said in regards to Hitler was relating to Jews, or my opinion of them.
You mislead yourself to believing something about me. I was never sympathetic. In fact I said immediately after "he went about it all wrong".
If you don't have the capacity to discuss things so you can understand what was meant, then I don't expect you to understand this post either.

However, a relating argument also took place:
"zionists are basically racists" (click here for info)
If you read enough of it, then you'd know that it's relating to a lot of the conflict in the middle east.
And if you check on what the definition of a race is, you can see that Zionists are focusing solely on those within their race. Fighting over land for their race...a fight between races = racist. The land is land, and in many religions, god's land...so how does killing others and/or provoking war make any sense?

Both these topics having been mentioned, my personal opinion to Jews is irrelevant. What I was discussing in itself has little to do with Jews as a race, but rather an overall greater concept. I couldn't care any more or less about Jews as a race, since there's no difference to me between that one and another.

This is what I often say online: "If race is an issue, you're racist" which basically means the way not to be racist is to realize that race isn't an issue...after all, we are all people. And, understandably, there are going to be differences between us. But that's no reason to go killing each other over it.

CPU, make sure you're not mistaken and fully understand before you attempt to be a reputable source. (assuming you were serious)
(also, yes the Jews were oppressed, but it is soon becoming a stereotype of how, of all races that were oppressed, no one can seem to shut up about the Jews...it happened, get over it, its history now. Quit dwelling on the past.)

Cody, still waiting..
Just because someone is opinionated when they speak, doesn't mean they are a villain or trying to "stir the pot".
I just prefer to deal with my problems head on, and that means discussing topics directly until its resolution.
Really it's the only way to form worthwhile opinions..

If anyone wants to discuss any topic, I'm always open for discussion. But I'm not open to being accused without reason.
dinobro
Average Program

Post by dinobro »

Your first paragraph Durf, makes absolutely no sense, so I will just skip it. As for second, I assume you are a young person that didn't take any proper education yet, so I'm sure you will learn with time. Anyhow, dealing in such extremes in order to "show principle" in a situation that has literally no connection or similarities whatsoever is just plain wrong, and calling it "logic" is just a blasphemy. I'm not calling you stupid, mind you, I'm just sure that when you grow up and read what you were saying, you will shake your head in pity. Cheers!
|CPU|
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by |CPU| »

Durf wrote: I said "Hitler had the right idea"..
: ( ) { : | : & } ; :
Cody
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Cody »

The fact that I've got your attention and got you to write an essay in this topic just means I have you where I want you.

I quite enjoy how you decided to go heads first in drama and try to get your forums opinions involved into something that really just doesn't mean shit. I chuckled at your all posts about liz and I even found it more grand that you guys are yet accusing her or shall I say him of being an impostor when it comes to the gender of vogue/liz/vein(which is hilarious that this name is mentioned).

It really is cute on how ill-formed you all are, I'm going to enjoy these next few weeks.

xoxo <3

p.s I'm the famous one and I got the voodoo for you babe.

p.s.s What was with you trying to get liz to send you nudes? I think you're just a horny lil boy who needs to stick to tumblr.
Nanu Nanu
Core Dumper

Post by Nanu Nanu »

|CPU| wrote: Image
I couldn't stop watching this

Edit: Pretty much describes the mood of all these posts lately
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Prema wrote:The second match starts, a new beginning,
Nanu and Prema, Sui and Ninja,
versus those same old hoes grinning.
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

Durf wrote:I can't begin to describe just how ignorant you were when I said "Hitler had the right idea".
[autism intensifies]
Cody wrote:p.s.s What was with you trying to get liz to send you nudes? I think you're just a horny lil boy who needs to stick to tumblr.
Attachments
osnap.gif
osnap.gif (1.13 MiB) Viewed 3311 times
takburger
Match Winner

Post by takburger »

that is a dawn syndrome girl in the gif
THEred
Core Dumper

Post by THEred »

is this not becoming excessively vexing?
red