Destiny

Anything About Anything...
Ritsuka
Round Winner

Destiny

Post by Ritsuka »

There are quite a few tronners who play Destiny so a few of us decided to put together a Destiny clan made up of Armagetron community members. Feel free to join, the only requirement is that you play arma!

And destiny, obv

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/444317
Magi
Match Winner

Re: Destiny

Post by Magi »

I do 2 of these things, I am join
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
F0RC3
Core Dumper

Post by F0RC3 »

Not really interested in joining, but might as well say that I play destiny as well.

I'm on the PSN and have a lv. 29 warlock and a lv. 26 hunter.

PSN is XxFlarEBursTxX if you want to add me and play some time, just send me a message saying your from tron.
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

Why is this the first time of me hearing that you have a console Force o.o PS4 I assume? I plan on getting one in the near future, hopefully.

bye
F0RC3
Core Dumper

Post by F0RC3 »

Magi wrote:Why is this the first time of me hearing that you have a console Force o.o PS4 I assume? I plan on getting one in the near future, hopefully.
Yes, PS4. I don't know, I could've sworn I've brought up that I have a PS4 and PS3, but I guess not.
Overrated
Match Winner

Post by Overrated »

Magi wrote:Why is this the first time of me hearing that you have a console Force o.o PS4 I assume? I plan on getting one in the near future, hopefully.
??? Even I have Force on PSN.

Also sorry, I don't have Destiny and don't really have the time to play it anyway. :P
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

I joined! Where's my pretty clan tag tho? Or maybe I'm too retarded to see it ingame.

PSN: Voguex - feel free to add me.
Ritsuka
Round Winner

Post by Ritsuka »

You should be able to see it now.
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Light »

Hmm .. I bought Destiny and it's been sitting in my PS4, but I haven't played it yet. It's sat there for a while now. Maybe today is the day I sit and play. (:
Ritsuka
Round Winner

Post by Ritsuka »

Tried it yet Light? Curious to get your opinion.
Light

Post by Light »

Ritsuka wrote:Tried it yet Light? Curious to get your opinion.
I played through the beginning to where you get to finally see other people in town. I don't really get a ton of time to play games anymore so, it's slow moving. :P It seems like it will actually be pretty cool once I level up a bit and get more powers. All I have at the moment is a grenade. The only thing I've disliked about it so far is the aiming, which I need to check the settings for because it may just be aim assist or something. I love MMORPGs and so far it feels like it's gonna be a mix of that with like Halo. I'm interested in seeing some of the multiplayer now though. I don't really care for playing alone most of the time.
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

Ya having a fireteam of 2-3 is way more fun and once you get to the raid it's awesome, 6 people doing the hardest thing in the game. It's something I've really enjoyed about destiny is the people in game, at least on the xbox 360, are really nice and friendly, which is something I haven't seen on a multiplayer game in a lot of years.

bye
Light

Post by Light »

Magi wrote:Ya having a fireteam of 2-3 is way more fun and once you get to the raid it's awesome, 6 people doing the hardest thing in the game. It's something I've really enjoyed about destiny is the people in game, at least on the xbox 360, are really nice and friendly, which is something I haven't seen on a multiplayer game in a lot of years.
I played level two alone today. It at least forces a little bit of strategy at an early stage, which I like. I still haven't done anything multiplyer.

Does Destiny have like regular deathmatches? I would like to be able to hop out of the normal kind of dungeon running and grinding here 'n there.
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

Light wrote:
Magi wrote:Ya having a fireteam of 2-3 is way more fun and once you get to the raid it's awesome, 6 people doing the hardest thing in the game. It's something I've really enjoyed about destiny is the people in game, at least on the xbox 360, are really nice and friendly, which is something I haven't seen on a multiplayer game in a lot of years.
I played level two alone today. It at least forces a little bit of strategy at an early stage, which I like. I still haven't done anything multiplyer.

Does Destiny have like regular deathmatches? I would like to be able to hop out of the normal kind of dungeon running and grinding here 'n there.

If you mean peer vs peer team deathmatches, yes. The crucible has 4 game modes, sometimes 5. Control, which is a domination type of game, 3 zones to try and control. Clash which is basically 6v6 team deathmatch. Rumble which is a 6 person free for all. Then there's skirmish which I haven't played yet but I believe it's a 3v3 objective game mode.-

bye
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

He meant the mmorpg dungeons/grinding stuff. And yes, they're called strikes & raids.