Destiny

Anything About Anything...
Magi
Match Winner

Re: Destiny

Post by Magi »

Ratchet wrote:
I hate games where you can kill people without the reticle being over their body....
So every call of duty ever?

That being said, I'll be the first to admit and agree that there's quite a lot of lag and other nonsensical bullshit that happens throughout your average game of Destiny. This video being a pretty good example
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
Ratchet
Match Winner

Post by Ratchet »

Magi wrote:
Ratchet wrote:
I hate games where you can kill people without the reticle being over their body....
So every call of duty ever?

That being said, I'll be the first to admit and agree that there's quite a lot of lag and other nonsensical bullshit that happens throughout your average game of Destiny. This video being a pretty good example
Eh, for the most part. Your uploaded video is from your actual perspective. The discrepancy in most CoD games is an illusion that is created by the killcam and the way the killcam is generated. I challenge you to find a first-person video of any CoD game in which there is blatantly missed shots getting kills as your Destiny video does
"Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

Ratchet wrote:
Eh, for the most part. Your uploaded video is from your actual perspective. The discrepancy in most CoD games is an illusion that is created by the killcam and the way the killcam is generated. I challenge you to find a first-person video of any CoD game in which there is blatantly missed shots getting kills as your Destiny video does
Well it's not like I haven't played a Cod before and you know I have, I've had more than one occasion with sniper rifles completely missing but the shot still hitting because random bullet trajectory on snipers, or vice versa, where the reticle is on their body and the shot misses 50 feet to the side.

Also uploaded from my perspective, for all you know I could be a lagger and could know that. Really though I just think the physics of the game are slightly different than what you're used to and having played Destiny for a year and a half know I don't really notice what you're talking about. That also been said, back to your original point of having said you're glad you got rid of the game, I suppose it's not for everyone and I'm not gonna try to convince you it's the best game ever cause I know it's not lol.

bye
ppotter
Match Winner

Post by ppotter »

Back in the day playing Spearhead on American servers you'd never get a kill if you aimed your reticule at the target like a noob
Ratchet
Match Winner

Post by Ratchet »

Haha. Hey, I don't disagree, CoD can be retarded. But that video was just painful. I suppose it's as you say, perhaps you didn't notice it originally. It was hard to watch for me, though :P
"Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean
S0lutai
Average Program

Post by S0lutai »

Game died for me when they made skill based matchmaking a thing. Lots of lag, sweatie matches all over.
A tragedy is commonplace but in the end they go away.
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

S0lutai wrote:Game died for me when they made skill based matchmaking a thing. Lots of lag, sweatie matches all over.
They're slowly incorporating connection based matchmaking back, ever since they came out and said "ya we did SBMM without telling you..." and the entire community was pissed.

bye