Happy B-Day chrisd!!!!!!!!!!

Anything About Anything...
kite
Average Program

Re: Happy B-Day chrisd!!!!!!!!!!

Post by kite »

sinewav wrote:
kite wrote:Thanks Brian, that means a lot. My biggest problem is coming up with the picture itself. You should give me a few ideas, I'd love to get into it again.
Start by drawing a new avatar. All of your avatars have a similar theme, now take that same theme and make some original art around it (black and white, profile figure, somber, etc).
idk man that shit sounds kinda emo
Clutch
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Clutch »

kite wrote:
sinewav wrote:
kite wrote:Thanks Brian, that means a lot. My biggest problem is coming up with the picture itself. You should give me a few ideas, I'd love to get into it again.
Start by drawing a new avatar. All of your avatars have a similar theme, now take that same theme and make some original art around it (black and white, profile figure, somber, etc).
idk man that shit sounds kinda emo
In honour of chrisd I'll do my best!!!!1!!

Do what is in your heart despite whatever the people that view it attach to your interpretation!!!!!!1!!1!! In the end your work will be a reflection of the environment that you live in, and that's okay!!!!!
Boxed
Mecca
Match Winner

Post by Mecca »

I am sorry I missed the day; but HAPPY BITHDAY CHRISD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU DAY WAS FILLED WITH BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLOWERS FOR CHRISD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!