People all over the world I need your help

Anything About Anything...
rugkei
On Lightcycle Grid

People all over the world I need your help

Post by rugkei »

Hey,

I hope you guys are doing good. Well what's it about, for a birthday present for a good friend of mine, I'm looking for a pair of Nike MayFly BRONZE:
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/mayfl ... gid-886936

Do you know an online store or a local shop near you, where they have a size EU 43 / UK 9 / USA 10??

If it's an online store, please provide url otherwise it'd be nice if you could buy it yourself and send it to me. I'd pay everything, shoe, shipping and some extra money for the one who could buy it for me. Just let me know the price of the shoe and shipping first. :)

Thanks a lot,

rugkei

PS: Searched through 100+ online shops and called almost every store who could have it in Switzerland...
bilbo baggins
Round Winner

Re: People all over the world I need your help

Post by bilbo baggins »

those trainers look horrific imo :D but i'll be on the lookout for ya
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Have you contacted Nike? I assume you want the women's shoe? I see a few FAKE ones from China on ebay. I'll keep an eye out. That is a good looking shoe.
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

I'm not gonna help you or someone else wear tortured animals' skin assembled by slave labor, sorry.
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Light »

Phytotron wrote:I'm not gonna help you or someone else wear tortured animals' skin assembled by slave labor, sorry.
I would "like" your post if I could. So, am I safe to assume you're a vegetarian as well? Maybe even as far as vegan? Mmm, I'm goin' off topic. lol
Jonathan
A Brave Victim

Post by Jonathan »

There's also the question of whether shoes are good at all in general.
ˌɑrməˈɡɛˌtrɑn
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Vegan on a day-to-day basis. Our dividing line has been between vertebrates and invertebrates, excluding cephalopods, and for awhile now we've been considering excluding crustaceans as well. The science is a little ambiguous on the latter, but we may err on the side of caution.

But, the rest of the mollusks, and theoretically insects, are on the table. We do consume honey regularly. Of course, there's still an issue with the bivalves in that they require dredging and destroying ecosystems to harvest them. Oysters being the one exception; they can be farmed and harvested in a sustainable and even beneficial way.

And since that's all a mouthful to try to explain to people, we usually just say "basically vegan" so we don't get stuff drenched in butter and cheese or sometimes even other animal bits. "But vegetarians can eat that, right?" :roll:
Jonathan wrote:There's also the question of whether shoes are good at all in general.
Sandals, barefoot, or barefoot shoes?
Jonathan
A Brave Victim

Post by Jonathan »

Phytotron wrote:Sandals, barefoot, or barefoot shoes?
Mostly sandals. I'd like to try going full-on barefoot more, but will have to wrap my head around people's reactions.
ˌɑrməˈɡɛˌtrɑn
rugkei
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by rugkei »

No, it's a men shoe I'm looking for.

Please don't fill this thread with off topic vegetarian talk.
rugkei
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by rugkei »

sinewav wrote:Have you contacted Nike? I assume you want the women's shoe? I see a few FAKE ones from China on ebay. I'll keep an eye out. That is a good looking shoe.
Yea, I did and they told me that Nike hasn't planned to fill up their stock.
Cody
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Cody »

As a gay man with many connections, I do know of a couple pairs of these. I hate them, but whatever floats your boat. Whats your highest dollar.

just an fyi, my connections actually doesnt have anything to do with that im gay LOL I've worked a lot of retailed and have many friends who currently still work for Nike.
rugkei
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by rugkei »

Cody wrote:As a gay man with many connections, I do know of a couple pairs of these. I hate them, but whatever floats your boat. Whats your highest dollar.

just an fyi, my connections actually doesnt have anything to do with that im gay LOL I've worked a lot of retailed and have many friends who currently still work for Nike.
150$, do you get a pair for that? If yes, what would be the shipping cost?
hypnotoad

Post by hypnotoad »

http://www.kmart.com/route-66-men-s-jor ... ckType=G25 This shoe is very similar and has almost a 5 star review!
delinquent
Match Winner

Post by delinquent »

Phytotron wrote:Butter and cheese
I'd be of the opinion that you can morally accept eating milk products. If a cow isn't milked, it gets uncomfortable and can lead to various endocrine problems ultimately ending in the euthanisation of the cow.

So yeah, it's beneficial for the cow to be milked.
takburger
Match Winner

Post by takburger »

delinquent wrote:
Phytotron wrote:Butter and cheese
I'd be of the opinion that you can morally accept eating milk products. If a cow isn't milked, it gets uncomfortable and can lead to various endocrine problems ultimately ending in the euthanisation of the cow.

So yeah, it's beneficial for the cow to be milked.
Actually, a cow produce milk like a women, after giving birth, and the cow would stop producing milk if nobody was draining milk every day.

I doubt that our mothers are milked every day or would require euthanasia.