The flaming world

Anything About Anything...
Vogue
Match Winner

Re: The flaming world

Post by Vogue »

takburger wrote:
Vogue wrote:How will a thread like this "avoid" drama, exactly? The "drama" you speak of arises in situations of conflicting opinions regarding a specific subject, usually.

Nice try though and yeah **** the spanish president because spanish.
There is no spanish president, but a monarch and a prime minister.
There is one if I say so. Bitch.
Luiso
Average Program

Post by Luiso »

sinewav wrote:
Vogue wrote:Nice try though and yeah **** the spanish president because spanish.
Lizmatic especially hates Spanish. :wink:
Nothing new lol I still remember when she used to silence / suspend me in x server for talking spanish, that won't make me attack her anyway.
About the spanish president thing, yeah I hate giving liz the reason but there is a spanish president
I am not responsible for the content of this message ;)
takburger
Match Winner

Post by takburger »

Luiso wrote:
sinewav wrote:
Vogue wrote:Nice try though and yeah **** the spanish president because spanish.
Lizmatic especially hates Spanish. :wink:
Nothing new lol I still remember when she used to silence / suspend me in x server for talking spanish, that won't make me attack her anyway.
About the spanish president thing, yeah I hate giving liz the reason but there is a spanish president
Do you mean Mariano Rajoy? Who is the prime minister.

The president is the head of the state, when in parliamentary monarchy, the head is always the king, so the one who decides everything becomes the prime minister. Like in uk. I think you still have you kings, Luiso.

ps: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_of_Spain
President of the Government, sometimes misleadingly called "the Spanish President", is the first minister and is elected by the Congress of Deputies. The current holder is Mariano Rajoy Brey, who was elected on December 21, 2011
Luiso
Average Program

Post by Luiso »

takburger wrote:Do you mean Mariano Rajoy? Who is the prime minister.

The president is the head of the state, when in parliamentary monarchy, the head is always the king, so the one who decides everything becomes the prime minister. Like in uk. I think you still have you kings, Luiso.
Oh boy lol, Mariano Rajoy is the president of the government of Spain, which translated to your system it would be the prime minister (its the equivalence). There is no difference between prime minister (in uk) and president of the government (in Spain) and that's why when Mariano Rajoy is named in uk's TV they say the spanish primer minister, but we call it in a different way. Of course we have a king (even if he does nothing apart of killing elephants in Africa).

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primer_ministro (It's in spanish, but watch at the spanish flag, you will see thedifference :)
Luiso
Average Program

Post by Luiso »

Nanu Nanu wrote:You know what really grinds my gears? People who spill coffee all over your computer!
-just seemed like a "grinds my gears" kinda thread
That never happened to me boy, only beer, whisky and sometimes water when Im sleeping over it. :lol:
Gonzap
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Gonzap »

And Spanish hates her back!
Cody
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Cody »

Fuuuuck all the breeders.
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

Gonzap wrote:And Spanish hates her back!
<snip>
Last edited by Z-Man on Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Family forums! And while I don't have your attention, this thread is of course under Damocles' Sword of Locking.
Gonzap
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Gonzap »

Gross. :pacman: :sdot: :sdot: :sdot: :sdot: :sdot: :sdot: :sdot: :sdot: :sdot:
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

Being a homophobe isn't allowed in this thread, zap.

How's liza?
Gonzap
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Gonzap »

buried in my backyard apparently :lol:

oh and I find it gross a picture of someone listening to other's farts, for you it must be normal or something since you're a weirdo.
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

There's absolutely nothing good that can come of this, and zero reason why it should even be allowed on this forum, let alone promoted.

The fact that the person who proposed it used the term "lulz" ... argh, that just says everything. Go away.
Luiso
Average Program

Post by Luiso »

Phytotron wrote:There's absolutely nothing good that can come of this, and zero reason why it should even be allowed on this forum, let alone promoted.

The fact that the person who proposed it used the term "lulz" ... argh, that just says everything. Go away.
Well, first thing: who are you? I don't know you, or maybe I do but I don't know to whom this forums name belong.
Second thing: what's wrong with the term "lulz"? Are you a english language professor or something?
And third thing: You are the one who should go away, you are criticizing a topic which was already dead, well done.
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Light »

Luiso wrote:Well, first thing: who are you? I don't know you, or maybe I do but I don't know to whom this forums name belong.
Second thing: what's wrong with the term "lulz"? Are you a english language professor or something?
And third thing: You are the one who should go away, you are criticizing a topic which was already dead, well done.
Awe, the poor guy was just tryin' to take part with a resurrection flame. If he allowed it to stay dead, then he wouldn't have gotten his flame out there too. :P Yeah, in my head that whole thing was said with that "aweee" high pitched voice.

I find it hard to believe someone would be slow enough to resurrect a dead topic because they want it to be gone. I could be wrong though.
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

I could've swore phyto had finally left our forums, guess im wrong though.. Unfortunately.