The flaming world

Anything About Anything...
Luiso
Average Program

The flaming world

Post by Luiso »

Hoi, I've just had an idea to avoid some dramas in the forums I know this won't work but who cares Im bored lulz.
So as you can read in the topic name this is the flaming world, the place you can rage freely and nothing will cut your wings. Rules are simple, you can say whatever you want, insult everything (except people in particular, races [if they even existed, we are not animals], clans, the opposite sex, gays, lesbians, countries and maybe I'll add something new if it comes to my head or if I read something unapropiate here xD).
Then, how can this topic work?
When you have a bad day and you have seen wroten something you don't like, don't answer like an animal, come here, blame the spanish president (he is such a bastard omfg, Im angry now fuuck) and then you can go the original topic and answer much more relaxed.
Ah btw, since you can use insults here but they won't hurt anyone I ask Z-man to let us write any shit :P thanks (or if you don't want it delete the topic and slap me :cry: )
Last edited by Luiso on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am not responsible for the content of this message ;)
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Re: The flaming world

Post by Light »

Luiso wrote:we are not animals
But, we are. :P

Anyways .. I can kind'a see why you would make this thread, though if you're being serious about it, I think you're a bit wrong in the outcome expected. I don't think people would be happy venting here when the person they want to rage at won't read it, and probably not many other people either. I could see it being used, but just random crap or trolls trying to get things started if they weren't going to see any consequences posting here.

With that, I can't see mods allowing it. Even if they were to, I don't see you being free from backlash from the community if you're going to come in and vent your racism, sexism, etc. Just because it may be a thread dedicated to it, doesn't make it alright.

So, if this thread doesn't get removed ... I guess this is a hell of a first flaming post. lol
takburger
Match Winner

Post by takburger »

Luiso you live in such a stupid country that will make abortion not legal anymore !!!!!! screw yew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luiso wrote:Hoi, I've just had an idea to avoid some dramas in the forums I know this won't work but who cares Im bored lulz.
it will not work tho. there is so much drama on those forums
Luiso
Average Program

Post by Luiso »

Light wrote:
Luiso wrote:we are not animals
I don't think people would be happy venting here when the person they want to rage at won't read it, and probably not many other people either. I could see it being used, but just random crap
You don't have to focus your rage in that person, just come here, wirte some random shiit, get a random answer and smile for a second
That's the idea, come and write things without sense, just for fun, or maybe start a discussion about the price of the bread, is it expensive in France because they love baguettes?
Light wrote:I don't see you being free from backlash from the community if you're going to come in and vent your racism, sexism, etc. Just because it may be a thread dedicated to it, doesn't make it alright.
As I said, racism and sexism is not allowed, I hope people don't take it serious and respect that rules, if not I would personally ask a moderator to delete it
Luiso
Average Program

Post by Luiso »

takburger wrote:Luiso you live in such a stupid country that will make abortion not legal anymore !!!!!! screw yew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luiso wrote:Hoi, I've just had an idea to avoid some dramas in the forums I know this won't work but who cares Im bored lulz.
it will not work tho. there is so much drama on those forums
KABOOM, first rule broken tak, you can't name me hahaha, you can say: Spanish government is so stupid that will make abortion not legal anymore (insult the government not the country or people can be offended, not my case :P), and nah I don't think they will, but RIOTS APPEARING IN SPAIN PEW PEW lets have some fun

btw, have you heard that a whale's tongue weighs like an elephant?
Last edited by Luiso on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Light

Post by Light »

Luiso wrote:As I said, racism and sexism is not allowed, I hope people don't take it serious and respect that rules, if not I would personally ask a moderator to delete it
Sorry, I misread that. First time I went through, I thought you were giving example topics.
Luiso wrote:You don't have to focus your rage in that person, just come here, wirte some random shiit, get a random answer and smile for a second
That's the idea, come and write things without sense, just for fun, or maybe start a discussion about the price of the bread, is it expensive in France because they love baguettes?
But when it comes to the actual flaming that goes on here, I don't think it would make a dent. If you were talking about a random fun topic, as you were saying with the bread, then have fun I guess. :P
Luiso
Average Program

Post by Luiso »

Light wrote:
Luiso wrote:As I said, racism and sexism is not allowed, I hope people don't take it serious and respect that rules, if not I would personally ask a moderator to delete it
Sorry, I misread that. First time I went through, I thought you were giving example topics.
Luiso wrote:You don't have to focus your rage in that person, just come here, wirte some random shiit, get a random answer and smile for a second
But when it comes to the actual flaming that goes on here, I don't think it would make a dent. If you were talking about a random fun topic, as you were saying with the bread, then have fun I guess. :P
I would say that the flaming post should be the initiation and then the non sense answer.
For example:
Post --> OMFG fuuck riot games, they reset the ELO and matched me with bastards in the first 10 games
Random answer --> What champion will you take for next ladle?

I know that wasn't funny at all, but it's not easy to make fun of something that is nto real :( but I hope answers will be funny and then this guy will be better and will go answer the original post he dislike in a better way (or not, but whatever xD)
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

You wanna do this? Lets take this outside. :lol:
Luiso
Average Program

Post by Luiso »

ConVicT wrote:You wanna do this? Lets take this outside. :lol:
I don't get it :/
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

Just takes you back here, and this thread is a forums type of "let's take this outside"
Titanoboa

Post by Titanoboa »

Luiso wrote:I know this won't work but who cares Im bored lulz.
Always a good reason to start a project.
Nanu Nanu
Core Dumper

Post by Nanu Nanu »

You know what really grinds my gears? People who spill coffee all over your computer!
-just seemed like a "grinds my gears" kinda thread
Prema wrote:The second match starts, a new beginning,
Nanu and Prema, Sui and Ninja,
versus those same old hoes grinning.
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

How will a thread like this "avoid" drama, exactly? The "drama" you speak of arises in situations of conflicting opinions regarding a specific subject, usually.

Nice try though and yeah **** the spanish president because spanish.
takburger
Match Winner

Post by takburger »

Vogue wrote:How will a thread like this "avoid" drama, exactly? The "drama" you speak of arises in situations of conflicting opinions regarding a specific subject, usually.

Nice try though and yeah **** the spanish president because spanish.
There is no spanish president, but a monarch and a prime minister.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Vogue wrote:Nice try though and yeah **** the spanish president because spanish.
Lizmatic especially hates Spanish. :wink: