What Size T-Shirt Do You Wear?

Anything About Anything...

What Size Shirt? (in men's American Apparel or similar, because I'm a snob)

Poll ended at Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:58 pm

3XL
4%
2XL
No votes
XL
15%
L
27%
M
46%
S
8%

Total votes: 26

sinewav
Graphic Artist

Re: What Size T-Shirt Do You Wear?

Post by sinewav »

Here is the brand of t-shirt I am working with:
Next Level Apparel

Men's Crew (Black, Navy, Indigo, Heavy Metal)
Men's V-Neck (Black, Indigo, Heavy Metal)
Women's V-Neck (Black, Navy, Indigo, Plum)
Boy's Youth (Black, Navy)
Girl's Youth (Black, Navy, Chocolate)

If you want a lighter/different color, just say so. Remember, these will be printed in white/glow ink. Sometime soon I'll make webpage on the AoT website to take orders. I will then contact anyone in this thread who is interested in a shirt and spam all the other Arma forums. Several days after that I'll take whatever orders I have collected and get them printed, collect payments, and ship them. I know some of might not trust me and be nervous about ordering this shirt. Well, I'm quite nervous about paying for a whole bunch of shirts and having people change their mind. So be cool, Ok? :)

I don't have an exact price on the shirts yet. They will probably be about $20, then whatever it costs to ship the shirt to your state or country.
tentacles

Post by tentacles »

Oh my gosh. Is this still a thing? Because.... This would be AWESOME.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Necropost!

New Armagetron Advanced T-Shirt available on Redbubble using Retrocycles assets.

I'm going to do a variation for stickers and maybe a few other things. You need a coffee mug? Armagetron phone case? Something else? Let me know. You want different colors? Let me know. I'll will also do custom Armagetron artwork if you want.
SoulOfSet
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by SoulOfSet »

I would 100% buy some shirts with Armagetron Advanced branding on it. I would love to see one with the game title in the appropriate font if possible. Probs will get that shirt, but if we could get the name on it with some "classic arma" type branding I'd be all over a hoodie :P

Z-Man....exclusive signed merch? XD
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

SoulOfSet wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:31 pmbut if we could get the name on it with some "classic arma" type branding I'd be all over a hoodie :P
I planned on making a version with the name. This first design is just step one. Can you elaborate on what you mean by "classic arma" branding? Can you sketch an idea for me to make?
SoulOfSet
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by SoulOfSet »

Really I just meant the font that is present on the 0.2.8 client title screen for the text.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Do you like any of these? Your feedback will help. The more designs we have the better. Also, I'm working on a design with two cycles, but it looks like I'll have to redraw a bunch of stuff to make it work. Might take a while.
Attachments
g649.png
SoulOfSet
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by SoulOfSet »

I think those all look great! I'm more partial to the text being on the top but I don't have any real reason for saying so besides just liking it better.
kyle
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Location: Indiana, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe, Multiverse

Post by kyle »

sinewav wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:16 am Do you like any of these? Your feedback will help. The more designs we have the better. Also, I'm working on a design with two cycles, but it looks like I'll have to redraw a bunch of stuff to make it work. Might take a while.
Have you been watching too much NASA TV lately? #TheWormIsBack :)

I like the bottom one, What would increasing the font of Armagetron Advanced, but separating it with the cycle and trail look like?

Code: Select all

Armagetron
Cycle Trail
Advanced
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

kyle wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:31 amWhat would increasing the font of Armagetron Advanced, but separating it with the cycle and trail look like?
I'll see if I can make something that looks good with stacked text. Armagetron Advanced is a hard chunk of text to work with and having a lightcycle and trail included makes it even harder.

In the meantime, below is a 2-cycle design that looks good on dark and light shirts. Since I'm doing this on Redbubble, there is no limit to the amount of designs I can have. I can literally make a custom design for every person interested and they can buy it from the site. It's a lot different than the t-shirt I made several years ago that had custom ink. That took a lot of planning and financial investment on my part. The stuff I put on Redbubble takes comparatively no effort at all.
Attachments
g1195.png
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Kyle, it turns out that stacking the text looks pretty bad ass.
Attachments
t-shirt-stacked-text-1.png
SoulOfSet
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by SoulOfSet »

Oh no. If you make too many designs....R.I.P my wallet V_V
SoulOfSet
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by SoulOfSet »

If I had to suggest anything design wise, I always picture arma in my mind with a vaporwave type aesthetic. This kinda b.s. you find on lo-fi vids and all that.

Things like this
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/97kZWuVkpsY/maxresdefault.jpg
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

SoulOfSet wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:02 pmIf I had to suggest anything design wise, I always picture arma in my mind with a vaporwave type aesthetic.
Naturally, since Armagetron and Vaporwave have the same cultural roots. I've never made anything deliberately vaporwave, but maybe I'll try to mash it up with Armagetron if I feel inspired.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Stacked logotype with dual cycles looks pretty good. I'll sleep on it the upload to my shop tomorrow.
Attachments
g262.png