Streaming Gold 2 games in League of Legends

Anything About Anything...
takburger
Match Winner

Re: Streaming Gold 2 games in League of Legends

Post by takburger »

sample just doubled !!!!

Just come to play ranked in EUW guyz, I bet you get flamed by the flamin fat kids we have :p

PS: no worries, NA will always be better than Russian servers in any games, so at least you won that part of the war :p
Mecca
Match Winner

Post by Mecca »

Vogue wrote:Is g2 the elo hell of gold? I can't get up to 50 LP.
takburger wrote: you won that part of the war :p
Welp, that escalated quickly. #Syria

I wouldn't consider Liz's "evidence" very valid. Liz was an extremely toxic player. She was temporarily banned at one point.
takburger
Match Winner

Post by takburger »

Mecca wrote:
Vogue wrote:Is g2 the elo hell of gold? I can't get up to 50 LP.
takburger wrote: you won that part of the war :p
Welp, that escalated quickly. #Syria

I wouldn't consider Liz's "evidence" very valid. Liz was an extremely toxic player. She was temporarily banned at one point.
yeah, and Liz's runepages suck :p (and yours mecca are ****** up LOL)

I was not talking about #Syria but about #ColdWarWhenThereWasNoHashtag!!!!!

Ps: The "Mecca" in EUW is much better than the one in NA ahaha jk http://www.lolking.net/search?name=mecca
Mecca
Match Winner

Post by Mecca »

I don't understand your point.

But

I use only about 4 of my rune pages. Some of them are just for funzies in normals. May I see your rune pages?

No, the Mecca on EUW is much better than I am. They were Diamond at one point this season.
takburger
Match Winner

Post by takburger »

Mecca wrote:I don't understand your point.

But

I use only about 4 of my rune pages. Some of them are just for funzies in normals. May I see your rune pages?

No, the Mecca on EUW is much better than I am. They were Diamond at one point this season.
Yeah your pages made me laugh (not criticizing tho).

I got very basic old school style rune pages, they are tailored to my play style tho and some got names (like ryze or xin jungle) that is not actual and can be used for similar heroes (like ryze is good also for a vlad or a singed and xin jungle is good for aggressive ad junglers)

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/19852718#runes

I also need to invest for more rune pages, I need hybrid pen (for corki for instance) and some other setups for some special heroes.
Mecca
Match Winner

Post by Mecca »

With those rune pages, you are going to have a lot of trouble vs high magic damage comps at bot lane.

All of mine (with the exception of Vayne/Zilean2012) are named after the prettiest champion in the game: Miss fortune. Is that what made you laugh? :D
takburger
Match Winner

Post by takburger »

Mecca wrote:With those rune pages, you are going to have a lot of trouble vs high magic damage comps at bot lane.
Not really, I go duo queue with my support, we have a picking style that make us own opponents every game. But yes, the hardest we face is sona/ez.

We just have a very good knowledge of counters, abilities, characteristics of each hero and matchup statistics (go to the chart part of lolking). So we just counter pick the support and it is enough for us.

To win a botlane every match you just need to counter the support and have a decent support. I know you go botlane a lot, you will agree if I tell you most of the soloq support are trash.

All of mine (with the exception of Vayne/Zilean2012) are named after the prettiest champion in the game: Miss fortune. Is that what made you laugh? :D[/quote]
Mecca
Match Winner

Post by Mecca »

I don't need a chart to tell me about bot lane matchups.

It's not that they are trash, I think the problem lies more in the realm of support being the least desired role, and probably has a pretty high chance of someone who doesn't know how to handle themselves in that role. Supports are extremely fragile, and get almost no gold. I feel like soloq supports don't play their best more frequently than the other players in addition to them being sub par.

Let's say your bot lane just died to the enemy bot lane:
ADC says: OK, well, I got harassed by a lot of skillshots, I think I'll get boots a little early to help me dodge them and a vamp scepter for some sustain instead of going yolo BF sword.
Support says: I guess I'll buy some wards and a philo stone.

If you get behind on a support, it's much easier for the enemy to kill you again relative to the ADC. You don't get much of a chance to build defensive items that can help, and you will most likely be behind on EXP when compared to the enemy lane, so your stats are even further behind.

If you don't play support very well, it can be very easy to get wrecked against someone who does (especially if you're counterpicked).

I find duo queues to be VERY present with bot lane issues. Duo bots almost always coordinate, and have a much more solid strategy and understanding of how their partner plays than two solo players at bot. MF is my most played champion. Most of the time, I know when to expect my ally Sona to ult, sometimes I have no ******* idea what they are thinking and can never even come remotely close to having the slightest idea of when they might think it is somewhat appropriate to ult, and very rarely I can cast me ult knowing that the Sona ult is going to happen at the same time.

On the topic of supports:

There also is the midgame "issue" with supports, being the prime target for assassins, as they are so easy to kill since they are squishy (inb4leona) and are worth the same amount of gold as any other player. I'm really hoping the supposed goldstream fix in season 4 actually fixes this.
takburger
Match Winner

Post by takburger »

I would be very sad if my team's assassin was focusing the support in a teamfight LOL
ppotter
Match Winner

Post by ppotter »

I guess someone had better tell Faker.
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

mecca sounds a bit mad

i really need at least a 3rd runepage but i keep buying champions hahahaha, so far it still got me to gold 2 (and plat promos) so ill be fine for now, tryhard mode in season 4

pray for fnatic tonight theyll need it vs royal D:
Mecca
Match Winner

Post by Mecca »

delete this, not sure what happened
Last edited by Mecca on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mecca
Match Winner

Post by Mecca »

Vogue wrote:mecca sounds a bit mad
wat
-*inS*-
Round Winner

Post by -*inS*- »

takburger wrote:
-*inS*- wrote: - People on NA play less
thats the very argument i raised in the first place and you rejected it.
Yep because while there are more players on EUW, a very similar amount of ranked games are played each month... So yeah that's not only not true, but you could argue the reverse.
takburger
Match Winner

Post by takburger »

-*inS*- wrote:
takburger wrote:
-*inS*- wrote: - People on NA play less
thats the very argument i raised in the first place and you rejected it.
Yep because while there are more players on EUW, a very similar amount of ranked games are played each month... So yeah that's not only not true, but you could argue the reverse.
But the accounts are older.