End of the world 2012

Anything About Anything...
Vogue
Match Winner

Re: End of the world 2012

Post by Vogue »

I think it would be great if humanity went extinct, what's so great about humans anyway?
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Vogue wrote:...what's so great about humans anyway?
Lots of things. First, we have the unique ability to combat disease, pain, suffering in ways no other creature can do. We are able to modify and improve our bodies, augmented with technology. We are the only creatures on the planet capable of leaving the planet. Currently some humans live outside our atmosphere. We created a couple objects that will outlast humanity and our planet. Humans made robots that are currently living and working on another planet (that, is unbelievable every time I think of it). This is the short list off the top of my head.

All the things that are rotten about humanity stem from ignorance. It is my belief that soon, within a few generations, humans will know so much about ourselves and the world around us that the rotten things we do will start to evaporate. Of course, things will probably get worse before they get better, but when it does, the future will be beyond our wildest dreams.
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Vogue wrote:I think it would be great if humanity went extinct....
The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement, in Dutch, even.