Regarding balls and mosquitos...

Anything About Anything...
User avatar
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Posts: 5041
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:06 pm
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.
Contact:

Re: Server owners, please avoid creating too many "spec slot

Post by Phytotron »

Gaz wrote:liz doesnt do it every day all day
:o Are you new? That's like saying a mosquito doesn't bite.
Word wrote:It's 1 AM!
So go to bed! This isn't important.

To that end, this is a damn stupid conversation, Gaz. Stop it. Everybody. Sadly, I have a feeling I'll come back tomorrow and this will be 7 pages long. Idiots.


Also, I agree with epsy. A game isn't a chat client.

Gaz
Round Winner
Posts: 232
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:38 pm

Re: Server owners, please avoid creating too many "spec slot

Post by Gaz »

Phytotron wrote:
Gaz wrote:liz doesnt do it every day all day
:o Are you new? That's like saying a mosquito doesn't bite.
LOL! you dont know the old liz.. she used too.. she has backed off a ton, become a lot more nice. but w/e..

Honestly Word, imo there was no reason to go there.. And i agree, if u make a mistake its your job to fix it.. but also people can learn to forgive or not too.. apparently you arent going too.. but i guess thats just you..

But in the end, if you have nothing nice to say, dont say it at all..

Please kthx, and i would appreciate it if you would from now on just leave my fellow clan members alone..

Flow
Average Program
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:19 am
Location: United States

Re: Server owners, please avoid creating too many "spec slot

Post by Flow »

Gaz wrote:if you have nothing nice to say, dont say it at all..
You're so right, Gaz.
Gaz wrote:i highly doubt word cares (which is what makes him a douchebag)
Gaz wrote:Word, shut the **** up, honestly..

epsy
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder
Posts: 2006
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:02 pm
Location: paris
Contact:

Re: Regarding balls and mosquitos...

Post by epsy »

Split! You guys can have your very constructive discussion under this very appropriately titled thread.

User avatar
sinewav
Graphic Artist
Posts: 6217
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:37 am
Contact:

Re: Regarding balls and mosquitos...

Post by sinewav »

Who has mosquito balls?

Concord
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Posts: 1661
Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:24 pm

Re: Regarding balls and mosquitos...

Post by Concord »

I was extremely disappointed to learn this thread wasn't actually about balls and mosquitos.

Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder
Posts: 4168
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:13 pm

Re: Regarding balls and mosquitos...

Post by Word »

but also people can learn to forgive or not too.. apparently you arent going too.. but i guess thats just you..
One last time. My post and its intention had nothing to do with lack of forgiveness or blaming someone, and even then it would be appropriate. You just reply to what you like to see in it and defend him because he happens to be your clanmember. If everyone was forbidden to point out past mistakes, you couldn't learn out of them.

User avatar
Kijutsu
Match Winner
Posts: 676
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:37 pm

Re: Regarding balls and mosquitos...

Post by Kijutsu »

Word is one of the many people who has a sick obsession with MYM/its members, it's amusing to watch. I might take his words a bit more seriously if he wasn't a christian pro-lifer.

User avatar
delinquent
Match Winner
Posts: 660
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:07 am

Re: Regarding balls and mosquitos...

Post by delinquent »

Concord wrote:I was extremely disappointed to learn this thread wasn't actually about balls and mosquitos.
+1

Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder
Posts: 4168
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:13 pm

Re: Regarding balls and mosquitos...

Post by Word »

Kijutsu wrote:Word is one of the many people who has a sick obsession with MYM/its members, it's amusing to watch. I might take his words a bit more seriously if he wasn't a christian pro-lifer.
1) That you happen to have some idiots in your clan doesn't mean I am obsessed with it, but maybe you're a little obsessed with me. The fact that Elmo did this before is his problem, and my post wasn't even directed at anyone in particular. You don't make sense.
Add to that what I said here
You just reply to what you like to see in it and defend him because he happens to be your clanmember
...because if he wasn't you'd snap at him even more than at me, for slightly more substantial reasons. You gang up against someone to tell him he has no balls. How ironic is that?


2) Well, we've had this before. I'm pro-choice, but I wouldn't do an abortion myself because it would be the wrong choice for me. You can disagree with that, but remember that "choice" means that you have at least two different options. And for me this has less to do with believing in heaven and hell (or biological facts) than with philosophy. Imagine a famous composer without a piano. To me, a human is a human from the beginning, the only thing that changes is the self. You say "you are born", "you were conceived", not it. You don't have to show that you are a human to be one. A person can have different phases, but it isn't a phase itself (there isn't something like cat and ex-cat). In my opinion it's a matter of dignity, not if you can detect brainwaves or not. Yeah, I know you've never heard of that.

User avatar
ElmosWorld
Match Winner
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:38 pm

Re: Regarding balls and mosquitos...

Post by ElmosWorld »

Mosquitos are annoying and when they bite you, it itches.
Image

Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder
Posts: 4168
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:13 pm

Re: Regarding balls and mosquitos...

Post by Word »

stop wearing miniskirts then.



Now you three can continue to brawl your eyes out...

User avatar
Kijutsu
Match Winner
Posts: 676
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:37 pm

Re: Regarding balls and mosquitos...

Post by Kijutsu »

yes, because i stalk pRu all the way to ladle finals and talk shit in spec chat

owait

pro life ftw

User avatar
vov
Match Winner
Posts: 561
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:40 pm

Re: Regarding balls and mosquitos...

Post by vov »

d'oh epsy do better topic titles, didn't want to see this again, heh...

Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder
Posts: 4168
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:13 pm

Re: Regarding balls and mosquitos...

Post by Word »

yes, because i stalk pRu all the way to ladle finals and talk shit in spec chat
uh, I mocked pretty much every team that ever played in the finals. you aren't an exception in that respect. and your ladle wins should be enough solace.
Last edited by Word on Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply