Regarding balls and mosquitos...

Anything About Anything...
Gaz
Round Winner

Re: Server owners, please avoid creating too many "spec slot

Post by Gaz »

Flow wrote:
Gaz wrote:if you have nothing nice to say, dont say it at all..
You're so right, Gaz.
Gaz wrote:i highly doubt word cares (which is what makes him a douchebag)
Gaz wrote:Word, shut the **** up, honestly..
Yeah i said that.. but mine was more of a defense mechanism.. He was saying rude stuff out of nowhere, which isnt needed.. you know? Mine was more of defensive, which doesnt make what i did anymore right that what word did.. so i will apologize for what i said to word.. i just think he should learn to relax.. and like CxDy says.. "Hop off our dicks."
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Re: Regarding balls and mosquitos...

Post by Word »

i just think he should learn to relax
Who is more relaxed? A guy who jokes or a group of angry people who reply like you - "shut up, you're dumb, bad things don't exist, you have no balls, you're just obsessed with us" ? It wasn't out of nowhere, and it wasn't rude either. Don't be a sorehead.
Phytotron wrote:I have a feeling I'll come back tomorrow and this will be 7 pages long.
We reach 50% soon!
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

This post is 30% of 7 pages, or 36%, depending on how full you want that 7th page to be.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

I included the page from the original topic, that was part of this when he posted :P
Kijutsu
Match Winner

Post by Kijutsu »

i'm obsessed, pls tell me when pRu is returning i want to apply
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Re: Server owners, please avoid creating too many "spec slot

Post by Phytotron »

Gaz wrote:i would appreciate it if you would from now on just leave my fellow clan members alone..
Ohhhh, so that's what all this was really about. I get it now. See, I would have given you some credit for sticking up for your friend and asking people to consider others' feelings before making jokes, if it was a universal principle, while also noting that in this specific case you were overreacting to a harmless (and somewhat deserved) jab. But now I realise all this is just petty teen clan tribal bullshit, no universal principle in play. So, nevermind. You get no credit. I issue you a demerit, even.
Gaz
Round Winner

Post by Gaz »

Outside of my Clanmembers, friends, and family idgaf what word says and / or to who, or anyone else for that matter.. but i will stick up for them.. now if someone says something extremely harmful to someone not in one of those three categories i probably would stand up for them too.. but its more likely i would stick of for one of those three over anyone else.. cause i really dont like to deal with bullshit.. which is what word and you bring to the table almost every other if not everyday.
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Good job reinforcing my case there. No soup for you.
Kijutsu
Match Winner

Post by Kijutsu »

ah, to be old and bitching at teenagers on an online gaming forum....

what a life!
Flow
Average Program

Post by Flow »

Kijutsu wrote:ah, to be old and bitching at teenagers on an online gaming forum....
Ah, hypocrisy...
Acidico
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Acidico »

I thought this topic was regarding mosquito bites on testes and some scientific outcome :( /joke

I've tried to see both sides of the argument here, but I don't see how what Word said was offensive. It was a light, funny joke. I should've guessed liz would pull out the Christian and pro-life card :roll: . Personal hang-ups ftw! Maybe if it was a topic regarding something even remotely related, but damn... give it up.

Gaz... come on, man.
Gaz
Round Winner

Post by Gaz »

yeah im done with assholes, what do you get out of making remarks that are rude and hurtful to others.. Oh thats right your ass kicked.
F0RC3
Core Dumper

Post by F0RC3 »

Gaz wrote:yeah im done with assholes, what do you get out of making remarks that are rude and hurtful to others.. Oh thats right your ass kicked.
People make fun of other people. Its part of life.

Gaz many remarks are rude and hurtful to others. It doesn't mean its not funny. I personally find racist jokes funny, and i know many others do, however those are hurtful(and so are other kinds of jokes) ;however, i'll say them anyways because i think they are hillarious.

Also Words joke is true, its an aspect of the game. I know of at least two others who have stated that they were female other than elmo and turned out not to be(it's not like the joke just applies to elmo). In fact many online games have men impersonating as women. I thought word's joke was hillarious, and here is why. It is funny because it is true.
delinquent
Match Winner

Post by delinquent »

In South Africa, I can walk up to a black man and say to him "'Sup, ma' nigga". (I am white). He takes no offence to it, because I am greeting him in a friendly manner, the way everybody greets him. Likewise, he says to me "s' 'appenin', white boy". I take no offence, because it is not intended to cause offence.

Likewise, you all need to lighten up. Elmo pulled a stunt, have a hearty laugh with him from time to time.
Likewise, Word may have no balls. Do the same.
Kijutsu
Match Winner

Post by Kijutsu »

Hey Word and Acid, how's worshipping an imaginary man in the sky? You're both scared of being dead forever, confirmed for noballz.