Anything About Anything...
3B3B3B
On Lightcycle Grid

Support me

Post by 3B3B3B »

hello arma people

Listen & Support my remix of Monika Kruse and vote for me here
---> http://play.beatport.com/contests/monik ... 060fc976b5

You can listen it on soundcloud too --> http://soundcloud.com/da-productor/moni ... namaste-da

and another track soon available on beatport, itunes, junodownload, etc ....
----> http://soundcloud.com/da-productor/your ... uctor-edit
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Re: Support me

Post by Z-Man »

<grumpy old man mode>Haven't your parents taught you about the magic word to use in such situations?
Acidico
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Acidico »

I think he's talking about the famed "please" :P.

My vote is cast.
AI-team
Shutout Match Winner

Post by AI-team »

Z-Man wrote:<grumpy old man mode>Haven't your parents taught you about the magic word to use in such situations?
Attachments
zman.png

"95% of people believe in every quote you post on the internet" ~ Abraham Lincoln

delinquent
Match Winner

Post by delinquent »

Not my preferred kind of music, good mix though. Voted.
3B3B3B
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by 3B3B3B »

thank you guys

i will bake cookies and cakes for you all !!

:P
3B3B3B
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by 3B3B3B »

@Z-man : thats you ?

--->
http://4chanmemeandmotivational.files.w ... yboard.jpg

this is not a requirement to vote so "please" is too much for that.
I'm not praying for a vote.
if you like you push voted.
so please if you dont like, dont push !!

thank you
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

I know your little pokes at Z-Man are in good fun and I'm sure he knows it too. However, I don't think he should get any flack at all for pointing out another person's lack of courtesy.

3B: Since you won't say please, why should I not report this post as spam? Because that's what it is. If you are not nice about it don't expect your post to avoid the forum's trash bin.

AI-Team: Your avatar is very NSFW.

Maybe you two can tighten up a little before taking shots at someone for doing the right thing?
nux
Round Winner

Post by nux »

sinewav wrote:AI-Team: Your avatar is very NSFW.
You think its very nsfw just because it says "fu­ck"? Where do you work at? o.o
There's a difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit. Grammar does matter.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

nux wrote:
You think its very nsfw just because it says "fu­ck"? Where do you work at? o.o
Doesn't matter. NSFW can be applied to anything that isn't for general audiences. There are kids that play this game. I also understand that it is usually children that find avatars like that BigBird one "cool" and "funny," but the point remains the same. This is a family forum.
3B3B3B
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by 3B3B3B »

lmao !!! i wont post here anymore !!!
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

3B3B3B wrote:lmao !!! i wont post here anymore !!!
That's cool, we won't miss you. Out of curiosity I checked your posts and more than half of them are for your music promotion machine.
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Why does this thread have that paperclip on it?
I've already PM'ed him, and nudged the moderators about it, with the following:
Hey, while I appreciate you taking the side of Big Bird, this is after all supposed to be a "family friendly" forum. How about you cut out the "f-ck," eh? Replace it with "Fire" (as in, to terminate employment) or something. It makes more sense, anyway.
It's one thing to use a cuss word here or there in a post, for accentuation or exclamation; I do it. It's quite another to put it in an avatar or signature where it gets prominently displayed every time one posts. But these kids think they're badasses, and have never learned anything approaching courtesy or etiquette. "I do what I want! It's my right! YOLO F@G! LOL!"

That's the kind of sense of entitlement we need to quash, not the real, deserved entitlements that establish a basic standard of living—a living wage, health care, etc. (Yes, the latter part of that comment is also directed at the self-admitting political ignoramuses in the other thread who said "people want more money for less work.")

EDIT: nuthin much
Last edited by Phytotron on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jonathan
A Brave Victim

Post by Jonathan »

Phytotron wrote:Why does this thread have that paperclip on it?
An attachment anywhere in the thread will do that.

I don't personally mind cuss words very much, but this is not the place for them. It also happens that their typical contribution to a discussion is on par with lollerskatez.
ˌɑrməˈɡɛˌtrɑn
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Phytotron wrote:It's one thing to use a cuss word here or there in a post, for accentuation or exclamation; I do it. It's quite another to put it in an avatar or signature where it gets prominently displayed every time one posts.
Well, since this particular one is referring to current events and will be removed after the US election (right?!?), I'll have to allow it on those grounds.

About NSFW: well, browsing a game forum is NSFW all in itself. "Family Forums" would be the relevant keyword. s. Yes, I can see how it does not sit well with you. Do you have suggestions to word the same expression differently without watering it down?

3B: No, that's not me. I don't smoke. Also, lame. Following up a hand/mousecrafted custom image with something you found on 4chan.

AI: Those things come from different time pools! I can be grumpy for a minute, but checking merge requests properly takes at least half an undisturbed hour.