Racist Pickup Badmins

Anything About Anything...
dorit0z
On Lightcycle Grid

Racist Pickup Badmins

Post by dorit0z »

pickup badmins are not only rude and impolite , they are racist too? im offended .. i didn't put the img tag for this image because i wanted user discretion whether or not they wanted to read this offensive language from a role model and admin [badmin] anyway, click at your own risk

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll18 ... /NWORD.jpg

nohands kill- a grave kill after you have already taken your hands off the keyboard
epsy
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Re: Racist Pickup Badmins

Post by epsy »

So, homophobic slurs is just fine, but don't touch race, right? I'm glad you're (reasonably) shocked, but I wish you'd get the same shock everytime someone says "gay". If you doubt me let me tell you one thing: I'm as not racist as it gets. I just wish saying "gay" like this was down there along "jew" and "******", and so far I'm trying to get people to think about it by replying to "gay" with these.

Seeing as you fell right into my "trap" of sorts, can you now explain yourself as to why you didn't jump out of your chair as Syre said "gay"?
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Before I saw epsy's reply I knew exactly what was going on in that screenshot. His post confirmed it. He's making a point, and I back him up 100%. In the 4+ years I've been playing this game never once has epsy said anything that would lead be to believe he is racist (especially considering his dating history).

On the other hand, dorit0z, I've seen plenty of similarly questionable behavior come from you. I seem to remember some similar screenshots from CTWF last year. I cba to look for them, and I hope they don't show up. But if they do, well, you've got yourself to blame.

Now gtfo.
dorit0z
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by dorit0z »

lol glad i got under your skins ;o lalaala

nohands kill- a grave kill after you have already taken your hands off the keyboard
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

dorit0z wrote:lol glad i got under your skins ;o lalaala
That's not in the least bit amusing. Classic idiot kid backing down under the guise of "i just trololololing!" You're not fooling anyone, you're not cute or funny. In fact, you should be ashamed.
dorit0z
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by dorit0z »

Ashamed of what???I am ashamed of nothing. Just the fact that what I thought were wholesome pickup admins that kick trolls and are stern with rules were acting like normal trolls was a rare thing. Oh and u may dig up w.e about ctwf a year ago. Here, let me help you. Trongame.de
Last edited by dorit0z on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

epsy
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by epsy »

Hey, I'm more than one person now!
Syre
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Syre »

That's full pro, Epsy!
dorit0z
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by dorit0z »

Here ill give u a summary too sine, basically I was acting immature and silly, I said f**k a n**ga named lag, nani got all mad and I didn't realize his srs ness at the time and said it a few more times, still acting silly, then when confronted in seriousness I assumed all responsibility and agreed that my actions and words were childish and silly and mostly offensive etc etc but I still disagreed that the words n**Ger and n**ga carries the same degree of offense. The end.

Whoa nice sign syre *trolmax

I guess I don't consider the single word 'gay's to be as much of a homosexual slur as a f*g or homo, fudgepacker, butttickler, queer, lesbian, dyke, carpet licker, etc ... must I continue. If something is gay, they usually own that fact. What's offensive about the word gay unless its paired with you gay idiot or any assortment of combinations , too answer your question epsy, didn't see it till now
Last edited by dorit0z on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ritsuka
Round Winner

Post by Ritsuka »

Grow up. Sticks and stones mate.
dorit0z
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by dorit0z »

Ritsuka wrote:Grow up. Sticks and stones mate.
I guess I should have remembered this before I got into a battle with these pros /: ill just drop it I guess..I knew I couldn't win

dorit0z
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by dorit0z »

epsy wrote: and so far I'm trying to get people to think about it by replying to "gay" with thes?
Actually not a bad tactic, if only everyone had an explanation about why you'll just be dropping the n word. Oh here its on this post, now we all know..so at least something was accomplished here today.

nux
Round Winner

Post by nux »

Cry much? Q.Q­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­
There's a difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit. Grammar does matter.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Eh, it's easily predictable for Doritoz and sine what I'm thinking about this (although after Doritoz' reactions I'm not so sure anymore)...we've had this before, with someone else in the victim role and you in the offender's. It had a consequence because there was substance behind it (unlike here). Let's just leave it at that, over and out!
dorit0z
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by dorit0z »

Thanks word. I'm thinking the same thing. I'm feeling bad that I'm 'crying' about it and I wish I could just take it back now. Idk what I was thinking. However I'm glad I got a better answer than 'don't troll' like I did on irc. :( but epsy is nicer than the racist, impolite, badmin that I tried to paint above. I apologize for stirring waters but ya idt I can reverse it now anyway. SS