Apology

Anything About Anything...
MaZuffeR
Core Dumper

Re: Apology

Post by MaZuffeR »

ElmosWorld wrote:I figured it didn't matter so I just never bothered to fix it when it started to happen.
But then you decided to add to it by posting pictures of "yourself" on uNk's private forums, why?
winner of: Spoon, 3rd, 6th, 9th, 11th, 18th, 19th, 33rd, 34th and 48th Ladle.
Retired since 07/2012
Kijutsu
Match Winner

Post by Kijutsu »

Wait, he/she/it isn't joking? Elmo is really one of those sick ***** who pretend to be a girl on the internet? Please tell me it's not true, we were like bffs in private.
ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Post by ElmosWorld »

Mkay1 wrote:So you left unk because you made a pass on slash. Are you bisexual
You believed that?
MaZuffeR wrote:But then you decided to add to it by posting pictures of "yourself" on uNk's private forums, why?
It was a pic to go along with the persona. It was stupid and im an idiot.
ItzAcid
Match Winner

Post by ItzAcid »

So the "PMS rages" during pickup were actually due to testosterone/roidrage?

/me is baffled.
Won Tourneys/Competitions: WWG4 (Hmm, need more braggage like Durka)

Oo oO
Clutch
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Clutch »

Its Clover all over again
Boxed
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Kijutsu wrote:Elmo is really one of those sick ***** who pretend to be a girl on the internet? Please tell me it's not true, we were like bffs in private.
LoL! BabyBug: Part II. When will you ever learn? No girls in Tron. Well, 4 likely girls whose pictures I've seen and voices I've heard, but even that's not a confirmation until I can actually smell you.
Monkey.D.Luffy
Average Program

Post by Monkey.D.Luffy »

^ I have heard both mya, Oddeuro and Minxy 8)

And how can you forget Destiny! :ghost:
Titanoboa
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Titanoboa »

I'd still do you Elmo <3

Anyway, well done of you to "come out" with it after this long, you shouldn't feel terrible about it imo. Much better than disappearing and then reappearing secretly with a new name...
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

nah...

you tried not to harm anyone with that and immediately apologized. the intention was completely different. if you had not send those PMs and if some Wwer wouldn't have told Destiny and me we probably would never have had to deal with it.
what I then disliked more was the "make me admin or I leave" thing but I think everyone has learned something out of that and I don't like to bring it up again.

Last edited by Word on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Titanoboa wrote:...you shouldn't feel terrible about it imo.
On the contrary Titan, Elmo should feel like a total ass and be deeply ashamed. He perpetuated a lie to everyone. If you shouldn't fell bad about lying to a group of people over many, many months, what the hell should you feel bad about? :roll:

Also, here are some failed rationalizations that don't work: It's just a game. It's the Internet. No one got hurt.
Titanoboa
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Titanoboa »

sinewav wrote:
Titanoboa wrote:...you shouldn't feel terrible about it imo.
On the contrary Titan, Elmo should feel like a total ass and be deeply ashamed. He perpetuated a lie to everyone. If you shouldn't fell bad about lying to a group of people over many, many months, what the hell should you feel bad about? :roll:

Also, here are some failed rationalizations that don't work: It's just a game. It's the Internet. No one got hurt.
You're right actually and I revoke what you quoted. Though I don't think we should add to the shame or however to express it. I dunno, we should at least give Elmo some props for doing the right thing and telling us the truth and not only focus on the negative. Wouldn't you agree? (Also, am I the only one who isn't surprised? Excluding Sine)
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

thought someone more humourous than me wants to add thought bubbles/text.
Attachments
elmos.jpg
Ratchet
Match Winner

Post by Ratchet »

I'm somewhat in a hurry, didn't have much time to do it, but I'm satisfied.
Attachments
elmos.jpg
"Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean
dorit0z
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by dorit0z »

This seems like the right time to admit...I'm actually a girl. Sry

I can't believe I had a crush on Elmo because she was so mean to me. I love that shit.

In seriousness, I think it was quite brave of u to admit, Elmo. Iknow u dont like me very much but it took some balls for u to come out. Well done :)

Noone reverse image search the pictures she posted on unknown forums? Or were they pictures that returned no results?(fb pictures, MySpace, et) that's how I found out that lanfear was a boy..no one had her Facebook either?

nohands kill- a grave kill after you have already taken your hands off the keyboard
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

dorit0z wrote:... but it took some balls for u to come out. Well done :)
I'm not sure why you are all praising someone who lied repeatedly and didn't have the spine to confess sooner. If your gf/bf were cheating on you for months, then was like "oh, I'm sorry, I've been cheating" you probably wouldn't praise them for their honesty. Or if you did, you would still dump them because that's what they deserve. You might think this is an extreme example but your praise of this person is utterly stupid. He is not trustworthy. He doesn't deserve a "well done."