Apology

Anything About Anything...
Gonzap
Shutout Match Winner

Re: Apology

Post by Gonzap »

Phytotron wrote:Babbling + offensive pic
Words. Loads of them. The most complicated ones you could think of. You are certainly insecure if you have to excel yourself over the rest like that all the freaking time. I wish you'd use all that intelligence in something constructive either than picking on people each post.

Get a clue oldie, we're tired of you.
Clutch
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Clutch »

Can't we all just get along?
Boxed
epsy
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by epsy »

How dare you bully me Clutch!
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

Oops. Looks like we let the long-running SP-bashing joke end so that now people don't know about it.

Or maybe it's because the VCL v Ww thing totally outdid any stupid shit SP ever did that they're now our favorite clans to bash.

Hmmmm..............

Maybe we should do something about all that.

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Phytotron wrote:What's so farcically ironic is that you've all done nothing but reinforce my arguments against you, and apparently don't even realize it.
And in turn, you just reinforced every criticism against you raised here. So everyone wins!

(No, I didn't follow the actual argument. 'twas a useless bump that started it if you ask me.)
Kijutsu
Match Winner

Post by Kijutsu »

But...

I got kicked from SP, does this mean I'm back in? **** yeah, ~*Vogue*~!
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Gonzap wrote:We are an angry mob. There are a lot of people annoyed by your arrogance, they just won't post so they don't get bullied.
Yeah it's so arrogant to take you seriously instead of ignoring you. :roll:

psy wrote:do I really need to answer that? Read Gonzap and Aiph's posts...
Someone who didn't get what you and I posted earlier, and someone who says he's basing all his beliefs on his performance on the grid and happens to be in your clan, and would agree with everything else you say just as well. Now that's one convincing argument.
Last edited by Word on Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.
compguygene

Post by compguygene »

Z-Man wrote:
Phytotron wrote:What's so farcically ironic is that you've all done nothing but reinforce my arguments against you, and apparently don't even realize it.
And in turn, you just reinforced every criticism against you raised here. So everyone wins!

(No, I didn't follow the actual argument. 'twas a useless bump that started it if you ask me.)
QFT.

As far as I can see, you have 2 groups of people that are both pretty annoyed, if not angry with each other. Perhaps if we all treated each other with some basic mutual respect, we could just end this ridiculous argument. On one side, people feel that they are constantly bullied, in some cases with English language skills that exceed their own. On the other side, we have people that feel that that are constantly bullied in ways that they feel are not sophisticated enough.
Ok, so if the two sides continue to fight, everybody loses. Kinda like a nuclear war, or any war for that matter, no winners just two sides that are losing by fighting. I can only hope that both sides, which both have some pretty mature and reasonable people, decide to just stop. The best way to do that would be for nobody else to bother posting any crap at all. Just move along, and let's talk about something else.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
Flow
Average Program

Post by Flow »

compguygene wrote:Kinda like a nuclear war
:o
Word

Post by Word »

we have people that feel that that are constantly bullied
I don't feel bullied, and I don't complain about the posts being not sophisticated enough (not yet ;) ).
which both have some pretty mature and reasonable people
Then why doesn't psy try to defend his opinion about the "Elmo phenomenon" instead of saying how aggressive Phytotron, sine and I supposedly are so that it makes any discussion impossible? He really can't take that? You call him "asshole", he says OK. You tell him, "you're wrong because..." (or even "you're an asshole because") and he's crying in a corner and waits for his buddies here to feel more comfortable? Isn't that absurd?
Just move along, and let's talk about something else
After a few days we'd just have the same problem again. Can't they keep the trash on SP forums? Sure, they can post here but they don't make the rules and have to defend their views like everyone else does. That whole "we"/"little people"/"angry mob" thing is so wrong and pretentious. It just reveals a misguided self-respect.
Last edited by Word on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Aiphaton
Average Program

Post by Aiphaton »

But you are not the one who makes the rules here either.

:wink:
- Don’t regret anything you do because in the end, it makes you who you are -
Word

Post by Word »

Aiphaton wrote:But you are not the one who makes the rules here either.

:wink:
:roll: Before you try to be clever, learn to read and ask yourself if I claimed that anywhere. This is about psy asking to be immune against criticism. The lot you're part of supports that.
compguygene

Post by compguygene »

Word, all that I am asking is that we try to just move on and stop the whole bs that this has become. I am not saying that anybody is right here. I am just asking everybody to just ask themselves if this is a fight worth continuing. You guys (and gals) could spend another 10 pages hammering each other's posts apart to no end. I am saying "what is the point?", because I think the whole fight is just not worth it.
compguygene

Post by compguygene »

Word, all that I am asking is that we try to just move on and stop the whole bs that this has become. I am not saying that anybody is right here. I am just asking everybody to just ask themselves if this is a fight worth continuing. You guys (and gals) could spend another 10 pages hammering each other's posts apart to no end. I am saying "what is the point?", because I think the whole fight is just not worth it.
Word

Post by Word »

compguygene wrote:I am just asking everybody to just ask themselves if this is a fight worth continuing.
Someday all of them will have a driving license and make decisions that will affect other lives, so yeah, it totally is.
As long as all of them think they ought to be treated with kid gloves while they themselves behave the opposite way, there's no point to pretend that what they're doing here is fine. Sure it's easy to say "stop this mess, you all shut up" but a chaotic discussion about this is better than none at all, which is making it look acceptable.