Apology

Anything About Anything...
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Re: Apology

Post by Word »

but you do agree that distrust and a healthy common sense don't make anyone else's deed (or intention) better or worse? They just affect your personal perception of it. If you are used to theft in your city because it's in the newspaper everyday, will you behave indifferently when your own car is stolen?
You can say "it's the internet, there are certainly some liars" (just as well as "cars are expensive, so some people will try to steal them") but that doesn't change the harm something has done.

(speaking in a more general context, everything relevant specifically for Elmo has already been said 3 pages ago I think)
Concord
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Concord »

I'm saying some people don't care because it just confirms preexisting and general suspicions rather than shake any sense of trust that existed.
Word

Post by Word »

Yes, but the not-caring shouldn't be misinterpreted as acceptance.
Mecca
Match Winner

Post by Mecca »

Word wrote:I'm male and have a problem to get on TS and the likes because I find it annoying and don't really want to configure my microphone every time/turn off the music (stupid sound chips in Acer laptops).
Now Elmo is telling the truth. He is trustworthy.
:roll: If someone throws your mother off a bridge for no reason and admits it 20 years later ("sorry!"), I'd like to see you telling him he's one trustworthy guy.

Also, don't forget Slov (aka Mako-X). :)
If he has the balls to admit to throwing my mom off of a bridge, yeah.

How the hell would ou explain to someone that you threw their mother off of a bridge?

"sorry, I tried to throw her into a pile of leaves and missed"

I wil edit in a rage face when I get home.
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

What's wrong with Elmo being a crossdresser on the internet? So he's a T-girl, but only on the internet, right?

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
Ritsuka
Round Winner

Post by Ritsuka »

Lucifer wrote:What's wrong with Elmo being a crossdresser on the internet? So he's a T-girl, but only on the internet, right?
Oh man, been there done that.
PokeMaster
Match Winner

Post by PokeMaster »

Word wrote:Yes, but the not-caring shouldn't be misinterpreted as acceptance.
Agreed. An action becoming any more or less of the norm does not have any effect on its morality.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
TaZ
Round Winner

Post by TaZ »

sinewav wrote:LOL! Taz u r so deep and insightful and caring. I guess that's your reputation. I did not know. I'll stop "trolling" even though what I'm doing isn't trolling. An opinion you don't like isn't a "troll," it's simply an opinion.

A real man wouldn't lie in the first place (let alone perpetuate it for months). Then again, most of you are kids so I guess you've got a lot to learn. And lying to someone is the easiest and most direct way to prove untrustworthiness. Honesty is integral to trust. I'm sorry you've never experienced it.

Sinewav, you can poke fun at me all you want. Your use of "u r" proves my point even more about you trolling. In my opinion and from what I've seen, you're nothing close to a man. You may have morals and intelligence, but lack character.
Word

Post by Word »

heh, I always thought of moral and intelligence as the only two factors that really define a character.
Last edited by Word on Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
dorit0z
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by dorit0z »

Tazmania wrote:

Sinewav, you can poke fun at me all you want. Your use of "u r" proves my point even more about you trolling.

So if u r using 'u r' then that must mean u r a troll? I don't think I follow ur logic here.

Lol

nohands kill- a grave kill after you have already taken your hands off the keyboard
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Tazmania wrote:Sinewav, you can poke fun at me all you want.
At this point you are doing plenty of damage without my help. I'll take a rain-check for later though, thanks.
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

I'm just impressed by the amount of misogyny in this thread. "Man up, [have/has/had] balls, be a man, you're not a real man" etc. :roll: Stupid boys. I wonder how you all would react if it was the opposite, someone who made like a guy then turned out to be a gal. I suspect equal parts anger and arousal.

Also, I move that all these dumbass "apology" threads be consolidated and all of the people who made them apologize for that.
Titanoboa
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Titanoboa »

Yes. If I had seen all of this coming, I wouldn't have posted mine.

On-topic: I still <3 you Elmo but I'm not surprised. I'll still make jokes of us having a threesome with oddeuro, and now they'll be even naughtier.
Kijutsu
Match Winner

Post by Kijutsu »

Where do you see misogyny? Majority of the posts have been pretty cool towards Elmo, unless you mean the nickname bashing.

I usually pretend to be a guy in online games so I won't get harassed, but men do the opposite for weird reasons. Mostly attentionwhoring.
Venijn
Round Winner

Post by Venijn »

Makes no difference IMO, I always judged Elmer for his ability on the grid.
Click. Image