The Werewolf Game 5 - Worms win!

Anything About Anything...
bloods
On Lightcycle Grid

Re: The Werewolf Game 5 - Day 6

Post by bloods »

freako wrote:Luck

Hope it's a lucky guess.
interesting i have gotten more suspicuous of luck as this day has gone on but i still think over is more likely...what makes you think luck is a worm and me and over aren't?
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

Let me give an explanation before freako makes us lose. Over has wanted to vote no one the whole time which gives us(the programs) a big disadvantage. Now over wants us to vote someone off when it will make us lose if we guess wrong. Though he does bring up the good point of if we vote no one we will be in the same position. Over is trying to make it seem like waiting one more day will make us lose when in fact it wont really change anything. Over is putting a lot of hope in freako's vote even tho freako has chosen wrong and is basically going on the same thing we all are. The reason we shouldn't listen to freako is he knows even less then what we know. Freako has a 1/3 odds of guessing right where as me over and bloods have a 1/2 chance of guessing right based on the fact we know what our role is. To me it is between over and bloods and it seems to me that over is more suspicious.
bloods
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by bloods »

i like the logic there luck...though i would still like to see why freako voted you
Overrated
Match Winner

Post by Overrated »

Let me break this down.
LucK wrote:Let me give an explanation before freako makes us lose. Over has wanted to vote no one the whole time which gives us(the programs) a big disadvantage.

Saying to kill no one is a disadvantage when it's kill wrong and lose? If we had killed no one on that day when we already knew Deso was a worm, then we'd be in a 3 person situation with one clear right now. That benefits us entirely.
LucK wrote:Now over wants us to vote someone off when it will make us lose if we guess wrong. Though he does bring up the good point of if we vote no one we will be in the same position. Over is trying to make it seem like waiting one more day will make us lose when in fact it wont really change anything.
You're missing my point. All freako has to do is look for tells and slips. He's at least someone we can trust because we know he's the clear. By saying that we shouldn't kill is saying to completely discredit his opinion. When we have a clear, we should trust, talk and give our opinions on who we think the last worm is. I'm not going to let the only person I know as a clear besides myself get killed for no reason. With at least his opinion (if he has the time to look into it) we have something to base off of that might not get influenced completely by the worm. Waiting one day is losing the only person we can trust as a group.
LucK wrote:Over is putting a lot of hope in freako's vote even tho freako has chosen wrong and is basically going on the same thing we all are. The reason we shouldn't listen to freako is he knows even less then what we know.
I just mentioned this, he's a clear, we shouldn't let him die for no reason when he could be the reason we win. I want someone to trust (a clear) and talk to who at least has an open mind on who the worm might be. And as of right now, I have the worm and the last normal program voting me, so why would I not want someone who will listen instead of leaving it down to three people where it's an automatic loss for us normal programs?
LucK wrote: Freako has a 1/3 odds of guessing right where as me over and bloods have a 1/2 chance of guessing right based on the fact we know what our role is. To me it is between over and bloods and it seems to me that over is more suspicious.
Your logic doesn't make any sense. It's not a legitimate 1/2 situation unless we come to a consensus clear to have the final vote on the last day. And to be frank, if you let the worm have the final vote then it's an automatic loss... So it is in fact a 1 in 3 situation any way you look at it. Currently, I don't trust anyone (except the clear), and I don't expect people to trust or believe what I say because you can only trust the scanner's report.

LucK, I honestly don't think you're the worm, but you're making it more and more difficult to say you aren't when you willingly are opting to let our only clear die.
freako wrote:Luck

Hope it's a lucky guess.
Can you explain your vote? I don't really want a "lucky guess" shot at it. (I hope this has nothing to do with the comment Word had deleted (did anyone catch that comment? I didn't).)
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

This is difficult. no one
Overrated
Match Winner

Post by Overrated »

Sorry guys, I've given you enough time and I didn't want to win like this but your dysfunction will cost you.

I vote LucK. 2 for luck, 1 for me, 1 for no one.

I also choose to kill freako during the night. gg guys.
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.
ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Re: The Werewolf Game 5 - Worms win!

Post by ElmosWorld »

It was determined LucK needed to be terminated. During the night, freako was also terminated. The worms win!
Eckz
Core Dumper

Post by Eckz »

Wooooorms
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
INW
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Re: The Werewolf Game 5 - Day 4

Post by INW »

INW wrote:I would guess over and titan because guessing is fun!
Guessing is fun, especially when you guess correctly 5 pages back ;)
bloods
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by bloods »

gg & gz over cant say i didnt see you being a worm though :P . Wd you played the last worm part well!
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

That's what happens when you reveal yourself as the scanner/firewall on day two. You simply stop getting valuable information from voting patterns.

Also, Word: Please learn to respect the rules of communication.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Yes I know, but we would have lost earlier without that because Titan was about to advance to be the main opinion maker and I had to set something against that before the worms could co-operate (by voting out the innocent programs; having one or two more players would have made all a lot easier).

Well, you saw what happened; Ai was going to kill potter without a reason, Luck and Over were about to kill INW (the firewall which I've found out in night 1) - so it was either AI or INW. And then Desolate, Eckz, Titan (while INW protected me). The odd worms were lucky that we picked both even worms, and not one of each group, so they couldn't pick one of the opposite group anymore (I'm realizing now that it would have been smarter to claim that Desolate/Eckz was the scanner/firewall so the odd worms take him out for us - that would have worked only once though and still hadn't given us a bigger chance). I was sure that Titan was a worm so I had to choose between freako, Overrated, Luck and bloods to get the last one. Took freako, game over.

I respect the rules of communication, my post just said that Over can read one of my earlier posts where I said something about Luck he seemed to have misread/left out (as it turns out, that could have been intentional)...

and congratz :o
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

I was trying to wait for over to vote but I had no time after he voted to change mine. Gz to u tho over well played.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

That were two votes for INW. You were two. There would have been ways to save him without revealing your role. Either just by voting yourself, having him vote for anyone else with one vote on their head, or shooting a PM to one of the voters explaining the situation (yeah, you'd risk unmasking yourselves for one of the worm teams, but that's better than unmasking for sure for both teams.)
Word wrote:my post just said that Over can read one of my earlier posts where I said something about Luck he seemed to have misread/left out (as it turns out, that could have been intentional)...
It was intended and fit to influence the game. You knew you would die that night (I hope), you should have said what you had to say earlier. If you only thought of it later, well, tough luck, you were dead, and the dead neither think nor speak.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

you should have said what you had to say earlier
well, I thought I did, I just told him once more to read that ><