The Werewolf Game 5 - Worms win!

Anything About Anything...
ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Re: The Werewolf Game 5 - Day 3

Post by ElmosWorld »

When the system was booted in the morning, it was determined that AI-Team, a normal program, was terminated. It is now day 3.
Overrated
Match Winner

Post by Overrated »

Thank you even worms, that was quite possibly the stupidest kill you could have made.

Still leaning towards INW, not voting to mull it over.
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.
bloods
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by bloods »

Stil not quite too sure what to do. ppotter seems a bit suspicous but not enough to vote on yet
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Desolate is a worm.

Vote and see.
AI-team
Shutout Match Winner

Post by AI-team »

if wanna get rid of atleast 2 worms, vote for potter and inw

gl hf

"95% of people believe in every quote you post on the internet" ~ Abraham Lincoln

Titanoboa
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Titanoboa »

I'm starting to believe Word is pulling our legs. Just a theory..

I mean yeah he was super program-sided last game and ended up being a normal program, but he could just as well be lying this time around.
Word

Post by Word »

So vote to kill Deso to find it out :)
Titanoboa

Post by Titanoboa »

But if Deso is a normal program (or a power role), and you're a worm, you win if we kill Deso. we're 6 programs vs 4 worms atm. If we kill a program and the odd worms kill a program tonight, the worms win.

Is that why you're targetting the least active player, & without any real argument behind it?

Word is a worm.
Word

Post by Word »

My argument will appear plausible once Desolate is dead. And yeah, I realize that the first person to agree with me would be the next possible candidate for deletion. Titan, I recommend you're very cautious now in case I'm right and just agree with me for the greater good. :)

(I didn't even bother to explain the mathematical constellation like you just did, because I didn't care about it. If I was a worm I would have been more calculating...--- OHHHH! I'm about to discover another one!)

edit: Don't get me wrong though, I don't like to try to get rid of you because you're disagreeing with me. You can vote whatever you like. But maybe I don't find another one before I'm killed and then all you can do is hoping that the remaining worms will take care of themselves (which happened twice last time iirc, and would slightly mess up your math). Our group will shrink either way.

(My accusation of AI served another purpose, and I never claimed I know what he is - hence I retracted my vote when it was no longer necessary. This is different here.)
Last edited by Word on Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
freako
Core Dumper

Post by freako »

Been afkish for a while, busy work week...

Desolate (retracted) is my pick for this day
Last edited by freako on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crazy Tron Addict since : October 2002 <--- Beat that :)
bloods
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by bloods »

Here's the thing let's say desolate is a worm just like word says. it could just be word ratting out the most inactive player and his worm teammate to gain our trust. I think the scanner should scan word tepee next night phase and we can go from there. If word isnt a worm I'm almost 100% sure titan is then
INW

Post by INW »

Titan's explanation/analysis on word (retracted) was pretty good and I'm thinking one of them has to be a worm.
Last edited by INW on Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eckz
Core Dumper

Post by Eckz »

I don't believe Titan is a worm.

Word is basing this off of inactivity, which could be said for a number of the players. He was wrong about Ai, suggesting that he was more than just a program, and I believe he's wrong about Desolate.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Word

Post by Word »

Word is basing this off of inactivity
not true, I'm totally sure about Desolate being a worm. I didn't want to kill AI, but I voted for him to reach something else, which I did and retracted my vote later. I said from the start that I don't know what he is, but my choice wasn't completely random. I had my reasons.

and I also don't think that Titan is a worm (for now), I have no clue what he is. All I'm asking him (and you, too) is to trust me for now and kill Desolate. I know he is a worm. It would be foolish to post the argumentation here because it would make us lose.
I think the scanner should scan word
well, the problem with that is obvious. I am the scanner, or know him. You can kill Desolate to verify that. If you don't, you lose me, and the other innocent person I know won't have a majority in the next rounds. And then Titan will be right and we lose after the next night. If you kill Desolate now, you can reconsider whether you trust us two.

Note that it's easier for the 4 worms to kill someone by voting (because there's no firewall), so we really need everyone to vote for Desolate if we want to win. You can be as skeptical as you want, but remember it could make you look like worms later (regardless whether that's correct).

edit: this doesn't make my post any more valid but I'm also certain that Desolate is an even worm.
Overrated
Match Winner

Post by Overrated »

Why are we voting anyone? This is really stupid.

Word is pretty much a scanner, he's been practically telling it from the start and it's completely idiotic that we're going to vote out our only link to the scanner. It sucks, but it's pretty much the truth. I highly doubt he's a worm, and if you can't see through the lines on the fact that he KNOWS means that he or someone else investigated him. It's plain and simple...

No one is the safest and only vote today, why are we not doing it? :|
Last edited by Overrated on Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.