really? no i mean Really??

Anything About Anything...
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner

Re: really? no i mean Really??

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

Me too. I am trying to do better by the community... So you really were like Really??? when i said that or are you just saying that?
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

nsh22 wrote:...you are the first and only person ive ever seen to make phyto so [mad] that he insults someones mother :P wd on that )
Er, I haven't gotten mad, and it wasn't an actual insult. I was mocking him. Maybe you're too young to get the "and so is your old lady" type reference.

FFIIXXIITT wrote:i'm too stubborn to ban and know too much about ban evasion.
Not a way to "get right" with people.
nsh22
Round Winner

Post by nsh22 »

you did still say screw you and your mother
and made no indication that you were mocking him (also isnt mocking a form of insult?) even tank was taken aback by your comment(iirc)
Lucifer wrote:I think you got the wrong thread, this thread is the one where we're debating banning sinewav and dubStep until they have a threesome with dubbie's mother.
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Read again: http://forums3.armagetronad.net/viewtop ... 82#p246782

It's about as serious as "your momma wears combat boots" or "oh yeah, well my dad can beat up your dad" or some other completely non-sequitur'ed "so is your mom" response. It's tongue-in-cheek, flippant, meaningless. Apparently that was lost on Tank as well. Oh well.

And, anyway, why would you be congratulating him if he had made me mad? Doesn't that make you just as bad? And what about your own interactions with him?

Pffft to you and your lame attempts at scolding, sport-o, here and in the other thread.