really? no i mean Really??

Anything About Anything...
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner

Re: really? no i mean Really??

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

I'm not charlie sheen but I've got the tiger blood. I am really interested in being able to communicate better with this community and am not out to piss off anyone besides phyto: he's my enemy here.
syllabear
Shutout Match Winner

Post by syllabear »

FFIIXXIITT wrote:I'm not charlie sheen but I've got the tiger blood. I am really interested in being able to communicate better with this community and am not out to piss off anyone besides phyto: he's my enemy here.
Either you own an illegal commodity (which is one thats pretty appauling too, there are no health benefits to tiger blood, but you're killing a very endangered animal for it?) or you're simply insane (since you are a human, you have human blood in your bloodstream).

Go to your local doctors and enquire about a mental health checkup :)
The Halley's comet of Armagetron.
ps I'm not tokoyami
Mecca
Match Winner

Post by Mecca »

syllabear wrote:
FFIIXXIITT wrote:I'm not charlie sheen but I've got the tiger blood. I am really interested in being able to communicate better with this community and am not out to piss off anyone besides phyto: he's my enemy here.
Either you own an illegal commodity (which is one thats pretty appauling too, there are no health benefits to tiger blood, but you're killing a very endangered animal for it?) or you're simply insane (since you are a human, you have human blood in your bloodstream).

Go to your local doctors and enquire about a mental health checkup :)
So what if FFIIXXIITT is actually a tiger?
nsh22
Round Winner

Post by nsh22 »

FFIIXXIITT wrote: I am really interested in being able to communicate better with this community and am not out to piss off anyone
THEN QUIT POSTING ABOUT CONSPIRACIES!
Lucifer wrote:I think you got the wrong thread, this thread is the one where we're debating banning sinewav and dubStep until they have a threesome with dubbie's mother.
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

Sheens Korner - Episode 4 - Building the Perfect Torpedo
go to 7:21 and you too can have the tiger blood too. you will see. you will see. :lol:
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

FFIIXXIITT wrote:I am really interested in being able to communicate better with this community and am not out to piss off anyone besides phyto: he's my enemy here.
Well, that's a big problem. You see, being a positive member of this (or any) meaningful community means you'll have to give up your grudge. Sorry. Consider it chance to grow. Demonstrate significant character development and you'll earn a lot of respect.
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

down the road I probably will but for now he is the only one here i have any (childish) beef with
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

The sooner the better. It's best to just cut your losses and get over it. You're totally outmatched. On the Internet, the only weapon you have is your wits. And against him you're bringing a water-balloon to a nuke fight. Sorry, tiger.
nsh22
Round Winner

Post by nsh22 »

heh +1.
sinewav is right
(although you are the first and only person ive ever seen to make phyto so made that he insults someones mother :P wd on that )
Lucifer wrote:I think you got the wrong thread, this thread is the one where we're debating banning sinewav and dubStep until they have a threesome with dubbie's mother.
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

yeah i'll try to get right with phyto and the rest of you. you got to admit i am quite the odd character. so phyto is quite the smart fellow eh?
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

*cough* - That's aimed at our established members here.
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

wow tank maby you should see a doctor about that persistent cough of yours :P.
So seeing as the thread's name suggests ridiculousness can someone bring something to the discussion that made you think "Really???" recently
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

FFIIXXIITT wrote:wow tank maby you should see a doctor about that persistent cough of yours :P.
So seeing as the thread's name suggests ridiculousness can someone bring something to the discussion that made you think "Really???" recently
When I saw you post this I was like "Really???" Tank hasn't banned this dude yet
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

i'm too stubborn to ban and know too much about ban evasion. In fact i am one of you're sock puppets... :o
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

FFIIXXIITT wrote:i'm too stubborn to ban and know too much about ban evasion. In fact i am one of you're sock puppets... :o
your*

I think you are giving yourself too much credit. I am pretty sure you're not banned right now because Tank is nice.