really? no i mean Really??

Anything About Anything...
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner

really? no i mean Really??

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

CDC warns Americans to prepare for zombie apocalypse (really)
CDC: Do not defend yourself against the attacking zombies
http://www.naturalnews.com/032454_zombi ... e_CDC.html
syllabear
Shutout Match Winner

Re: really? no i mean Really??

Post by syllabear »

naturalnews? I was waiting for the day you'd foray into the anti-vaccine anti-medicine nonsense thats out there and you couldn't have done it in a better way!

If you actually took the time to read the article that your article is quoting, you'd see it was a satirical piece aimed to point out preparation methods for dealing with real pandemics by using zombies as an amusing metaphor.

Here's the basic crunchline:
Well, we’re here to answer that question for you [how to survive a zombie apocalypse], and hopefully share a few tips about preparing for real emergencies too!
The point to pay attention to would be about preparing for a real emergency (i.e. pandemic, hurricaine, which they continually refer to)

To be honest, I'm not surprised they've resorted to something fictional to appease some of the idiots out there. Take a read on some of the other articles on naturalnews, it's bigger rubbish than if the CDC had actually released a zombie survival guide

Your article even realises that in the second paragraph, though I'm sure you didn't read past the title
The Halley's comet of Armagetron.
ps I'm not tokoyami
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

I didn't buy this bull shit man. I laughed my ass off. just so we are on the same page. also I did read it I am sorry you confused me for one of them idiot's who might have bought this bull shit.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

FFIIXXIITT wrote:I didn't buy this bull shit man.
Backpedaling. You were duped, there is no question about it. Enjoy your humiliation, oh wise/enlightened one.
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

whatever where do you get that I believed this from the start man?
nsh22
Round Winner

Post by nsh22 »

FFIIXXIITT wrote:whatever where do you get that I believed this from the start man?
from what you post you believe everything else u see on the internet
*cough* infowars *cough*
Lucifer wrote:I think you got the wrong thread, this thread is the one where we're debating banning sinewav and dubStep until they have a threesome with dubbie's mother.
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

bull shit you people have no idea what my real intentions and beliefs might be. I happen to read most of what I post :o The topic name was to catch your attention and what do you know I was very successful. :mrgreen: now tell me what would you do if zombies wandered the streets?
Jip
Round Winner

Post by Jip »

/me is a zonbie
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

oh cool me too put the following button in your signature :P
Attachments
meazombie.jpeg
meazombie.jpeg (6.99 KiB) Viewed 2872 times
nsh22
Round Winner

Post by nsh22 »

FFIIXXIITT wrote:bull shit you people have no idea what my real intentions and beliefs might be.
nor do we care
I happen to read most of what I post :o The topic name was to catch your attention and what do you know I was very successful.
most? you should be reading ALL of what you post....
Lucifer wrote:I think you got the wrong thread, this thread is the one where we're debating banning sinewav and dubStep until they have a threesome with dubbie's mother.
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

yeah I'm sorry there is no more regular news thread. if i want to talk about an article I've read I will make a new thread (not very often) and see where the discussion goes. I was wrong I am sorry Want a hug?
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Nice hole you are digging for yourself. Please bury yourself and don't come up until the zombie apocalypse actually happens. Also, it's nice to hear you confirm, what we already know, that the content of your posts don't matter to you (as you don't thoroughly read them, or read them at all), but you simply want attention from us even if it's bad attention.

Seek counseling.
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

I've got tiger blood no counseling needed. I actually read this one and will read every one after it thank you.
nsh22
Round Winner

Post by nsh22 »

FFIIXXIITT wrote:I've got tiger blood
holy shit know we know your charlie sheen!
still, gtfo.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Yes, please read the articles you post. After you get good at that, work on trying to understanding what you read (which could take many years of practice). And after you get good at understanding, start learning how to communicate that information to others in an appropriate fashion.

:cat: Good luck, tiger.