FFIIXXIIT's VERSION OF THE TRUTH

Anything About Anything...
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Re: The NEWS, FFIIXXIITT style

Post by Tank Program »

Tank Program wrote:I'm not so convinced that we really do need this here. I'm not feeling that this is adding much
I think I'm going to have to stand by this now. Setting up a blog, or an RSS stream, or something like that, is an easy way to share this sort of stuff. Could probably do it with one of this link sharing services too. Barring that, it would probably have been OK here if you just started using something like bit.ly to hide the URLs to infowars to avoid annoying Z-man.

Overall, I personally feel that adding anymore here wouldn't really change how I view you FFIIXXIIT. Not saying that impression is negative or positive, it's more or less ambivalent. The point is I don't think it'd change anyone else's mind either at this point. And it's not adding to the forums, but is rather tending towards disturbing them. Dare I say, it almost looks like trolling, upon which we frown on. So I think at this point we would all appreciate a cessation of the links, not because we're callous or don't care, but because it's feeling like one thing after another - and that's getting in the way of the real business of Tron around here.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Re: The NEWS, FFIIXXIITT style

Post by Z-Man »

Tank Program wrote:
Tank Program wrote:I'm not so convinced that we really do need this here. I'm not feeling that this is adding much
hide the URLs to infowars to avoid annoying Z-man.
That would only annoy me more.