FFIIXXIIT's VERSION OF THE TRUTH

Anything About Anything...
Locked
User avatar
nsh22
Round Winner
Posts: 378
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:12 pm
Location: eating, cooking or writing (about cooking).
Contact:

Re: A HOME FOR THE TRUTH

Post by nsh22 »

FFIIXXIITT wrote:how harsh are the drug laws up there?
-_-

but since you ask, this is from Health Canada http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hc-ps/pubs/adp-a ... g.php#laws
For example, the offence of simple possession of 30g or less of cannabis (marihuana/marijuana) or 1g or less of cannabis resin (hashish) is a summary conviction only offence and does not normally result in a criminal record. However, simple possession of more than 30g of cannabis or 1g of cannabis resin is an example of a dual offence under CDSA and may be either a summary conviction or indictable offence, and upon conviction will result in a criminal record
so basically i you have under 30g they wont really bother you, they will just take it and your pipe if u use it.

also this is more useful http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controlled ... tances_Act
Lucifer wrote:I think you got the wrong thread, this thread is the one where we're debating banning sinewav and dubStep until they have a threesome with dubbie's mother.

User avatar
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:20 am

Re: A HOME FOR THE TRUTH

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

thanks I don't think moving from Colorado would be a good idea then; I just try not to get caught but the law enforcement here don’t really care anyways (they are snorting coke :P) for example my mom called the police on me for some seeds and stems and a pipe and so now I have a pending or just plain scrapped paraphernalia charge, apparently I wasn't worth their time. They could have charged me a fine of 250$ for the seeds and stems but in stead they put me into a juvenile diversion program and had me promise to show that I am a good clean boy. I broke my promise and never showed up and they shuffled it under the table... I love slipping through the system's cracks.

Japan's Latest Proposal To Contain Fukushima's Radioactive Fallout - A (Circus) Tent
http://www.zerohedge.com/article/japans ... ircus-tent
Life is a big joke my friend... a big joke...

User avatar
Z-Man
God & Project Admin
Posts: 11378
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:01 pm
Location: Cologne
Contact:

Re: A HOME FOR THE TRUTH

Post by Z-Man »

I'm really growing tired of editing out the infowars stuff. How about not posting it?

User avatar
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:20 am

Re: A HOME FOR THE TRUTH

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

{SNIP. Also, OLD NEWS.}
Last edited by Z-Man on Sun May 15, 2011 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Ok, let me rephrase that. How about not posting them so I don't have to lock this topic completely?

User avatar
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:20 am

Re: A HOME FOR THE TRUTH

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

why you so down on infowars hu?

User avatar
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:20 am

Re: A HOME FOR THE TRUTH

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

Navy SEALs Who Got Bin Laden in Modern Warfare 3?
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2385402,00.asp

Police-state 'chill'
http://www.theprovince.com/opinion/Poli ... story.html

Connecticut will move on "Real ID" license program this fall
http://www.greenwichtime.com/default/ar ... z1ML8qFS00

Retina Scan Security
http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/only_on_fox1 ... n-security

'US raid on Osama, election propaganda'
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/180010.html

User avatar
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:20 am

Re: A HOME FOR THE TRUTH

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

{SSSSNIP}

User avatar
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:20 am

Re: A HOME FOR THE TRUTH

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

International Hearings on the Events of September 11, 2001
http://torontohearings.org/
yay 9-11 truth blah blah blah... :|

Am I About To Be Labeled a “Domestic Terrorist”?
http://adask.wordpress.com/2011/05/15/a ... terrorist/
yes I am a terrorizor for LOVE :wink:

{SNIP}

US, Pakistan Need to Improve Ties, Says Senator Kerry
http://www.voanews.com/english/news/usa ... 85989.html
to WAR!!!... wow de-ja-vu :roll:

$14.294 trillion debt ceiling reached
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 61022.html
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

{SNIP, well, the link wasn't infowars, but the image was.}

{SNIP}

Corporate Kill Switch in Software and Smart Phones
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/TECH/mobile ... tml?hpt=C2
:cry: :cry: not my phone.... :/ wait I don't have a phone :mrgreen:

User avatar
INW
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Posts: 1950
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:10 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC, USA

Re: A HOME FOR THE TRUTH

Post by INW »

FFIIXXIITT wrote:{Don't quote him, foo!}
What part of:
Z-Man wrote:We don't want to hear from infowars ever again.
don't you understand?

User avatar
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:20 am

Re: A HOME FOR THE TRUTH

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

the part where Tank said I can do what I want here. resistance is victory and there is really no reason to have beef with infowars. Z is foolish to believe that his word would stop me: I'm [email protected]!*%$' FFIIXXIITT man, so help me to do just that fix it I will fix this world and yes this forum is a target of mine for the reason that Lucifer is one of your mods. God has me posting shit here for a reason, and seeing as ban evasion is a niche of mine a ban will not solve the "problem". Z just needs to ignore this thread entirely if he doesn't want to see news from infowars. He is telling an infowarrior to forget about his best source of truthful information and ultimately will fail if he wants to see an end to the infowars links on my thread. I will report the truth as I see fit just as you can direct your own threads in the directions that you might see fit. If Z wants to see an end to general discussion than okay but until then he can just leave me alone and get over the fact that there will be news from infowars here because they are one of the most reliable independent news providers on the web. This will truly be a home for the truth and seeing as I have been confronted by unreasonable resistance for my war of info I will fight ever harder. I am an infowarrior because there is a war going on for all of our mind's and also for our souls and I am a servant to the one and only creator God. Do not oppose us for you will lose; if you are not an agent of the truth and light you are a servant of Lucifer.

does that answer your question INW?

LucK
Shutout Match Winner
Posts: 861
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:04 pm

Re: A HOME FOR THE TRUTH

Post by LucK »

What is the purpose of this guy on the forums? I don't really like phyto but at least he posts relevant stuff not this random bullshit.

User avatar
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:20 am

Re: A HOME FOR THE TRUTH

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

This is not random bullshit, this shit applies to your life and so your position is not very rational. Read through articles presenting news about HAARP's capacity to manipulate the weather and cause earthquakes and other countries with the same capacity threatening tectonic and weather warfare and then tell me this is random bullshit. Fukushima is on fire again and radiation throughout the northern hemisphere will effect us hundreds of generations throughout future time. Consider first what you say before you say it, boy, okay? I am here for a reason for God's designs are complex and the big picture is unknowable. You and I both are an equal part of this plan, help me to help this world for the sake of the generations that will follow us into the world of tomorrow.

LucK
Shutout Match Winner
Posts: 861
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:04 pm

Re: A HOME FOR THE TRUTH

Post by LucK »

FFIIXXIITT wrote:Read through articles presenting news about HAARP's capacity to manipulate the weather and cause earthquakes and other countries with the same capacity threatening tectonic and weather warfare and then tell me this is random bullshit.
No
FFIIXXIITT wrote:Consider first what you say before you say it, boy, okay?
I have been thinking about how much of an annoying **** you are since you started on these forums.
FFIIXXIITT wrote:I am here for a reason for God's designs are complex and the big picture is unknowable. You and I both are an equal part of this plan, help me to help this world for the sake of the generations that will follow us into the world of tomorrow.
I don't believe in god.

User avatar
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:20 am

Re: A HOME FOR THE TRUTH

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

ha! than you are one of the reasons that I am here agent of Satan.

User avatar
INW
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Posts: 1950
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:10 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC, USA

Re: A HOME FOR THE TRUTH

Post by INW »

FFIIXXIITT wrote:the part where Tank said I can do what I want here. resistance is victory and there is really no reason to have beef with infowars. Z is foolish to believe that his word would stop me...
He made the game this forum is intended for, fool...
FFIIXXIITT wrote: does that answer your question INW?
No. It was a rhetorical question.

Locked