Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Remove threads

Post by Z-Man »

INW
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Re: Remove threads

Post by INW »

Can't this fixit kid vote No with all his unbanned alias accounts?
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

He'd need to create new ones. And he'd vote 'yes' anyway.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

i don't know what would annoy him more....did you report him to his ISP?

(i saw the post where i asked that for the first time got removed)
Oustme
FFIIXXIITT Clone

Post by Oustme »

there’s no need to report me to my ISP I am leaving voluntary. I believe I am already on an abuse list somewhere for this thanks to Lucifer anyways. this poll is to remove my threads didn't you notice?
Escape
Average Program

Post by Escape »

I found your first thread a bit offensive... :blank:
Graveyards only hold the Corpses, Zombies, and invite the Dying...
Would you want me to give you a free "ticket" to join?
Outside Corner Grinder

Post by 2020 »

second thread i am not allowed to read
keep the third
i wrote a magnus opus in that!
and it documents how and why he got booted
which is...
interesting?

sweep away all the evidence
and should something like it happen again
you will have to go through it all again
and i know how patient you've been...
hold the line
Oustme
FFIIXXIITT Clone

Post by Oustme »

Evidence or none this can happen again. If I could evade the ban then so too could any of you. The original ban was for a day folks I decided after some deliberation about the mod Lucifer that this was not a very good place to preach peace and love and so I evaded in search of a real permaban which these mods are incapable of with the software they use. I am leaving voluntarily on the condition that my posts and threads are removed and left as nothing but a memory to those of you who dealt with my rhetoric.
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

I vote a partial no. They're mostly obnoxious, at times incendiary, gibberish, but there's some other stuff by others mixed in there, and as 2020 points out, it does document the how's and why's.

Well, the first thread can go. Some of the worthless spam posts could stand to be weeded out, as well, such as these lately where he's posting in unrelated threads about his ban and graphics and whatever. All the self-aggrandizing shit can go away, too.

Like 2020, I can't view that second link. What's it?
INW
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by INW »

Will this thread be deleted after all of this and gone and settled?
Jonathan
A Brave Victim

Post by Jonathan »

The second thread was about his Hell textures. /me is impressed by his browser's history.
ˌɑrməˈɡɛˌtrɑn
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

Oustme wrote:Evidence or none this can happen again. If I could evade the ban then so too could any of you. The original ban was for a day folks I decided after some deliberation about the mod Lucifer that this was not a very good place to preach peace and love and so I evaded in search of a real permaban which these mods are incapable of with the software they use. I am leaving voluntarily on the condition that my posts and threads are removed and left as nothing but a memory to those of you who dealt with my rhetoric.
I think we should wire you up with explosives and send you to Tripoli, you have the perfect martyr attitude.

We'll keep banning every new account you make and every new IP you use until you get tired of coming back.

As for deleting your content, you do not have the right to post it and then later demand we remove it. That's just not how it works anywhere. If you really want it removed, you need to sit out the one month ban, and then come back and remove it yourself. Any removal that we do is purely voluntary and done on the individual's initiative, and not done because you had a right to demand it.

Your best bet is to quit blaming everybody for your life and take responsibility for it yourself. But then you couldn't be a martyr, so I guess you won't do that. It's always easier to blame other people, because then you don't have to do anything to have a better life. So your life sucks, and you get to be lazy about fixing it because you've safely blamed other people. But you're the one who's still stuck with a sucky life.

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
Hoax
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Hoax »

I've never read one
I've never posted in one
If no one continues to post in them chances are I'll never have to see them again so I don't care

Edit: Yeah 2020's post was one good thing to come out of them. I did read that at least
Last edited by Hoax on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
saragei
Core Dumper

Post by saragei »

2020's opus magnum was the longest post I ever bothered to read on this forum and it was fully worth it, please do not delete the thread including it. Therefore I voted "No".
Never trust a species that grins all the time. It’s up to something. —Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
Warum sage ich überhaupt was? Das ist, als würde man seinem Navi widersprechen —Bernd das Brot, Kika-Lounge
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

I forgot about 2020's epic post and voted yes. It's high quality post and I wish to change my vote.