What are you listening to right now?

Anything About Anything...
raph
Average Program

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by raph »

Slov
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Slov »

Phytotron wrote:insulting pretty much everyone who ever posted on this forum but getting away with it, like always
.pG (only like, the best clan ever)

my mixtape fire tho
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

you and mecca are neither everyone nor system-relevant for these forums :roll:
Last edited by Word on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slov
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Slov »

you and sine need to stop kissing his ass tho

my mixtape fire tho
Word

Post by Word »

Slov wrote:you and sine need to stop kissing his ass tho
just because we're trying to have fruitful discussions from time to time we're bootlickers? Have you read anything here? Haven't you seen, for example, the abortion thread? Maybe you should take a look at your own 2-liners.
raph
Average Program

Post by raph »

Don't turn this topic into an argument. Stay on subject and pm each other if you wanna argue
Word

Post by Word »

There won't be a real argument because Slov either misunderstood or didn't take the time to read any of our posts and what Phytotron posted wasn't an insult while Slov/psy/mecca obviously tried to provoke him. Phytotron didn't react, but Slov seems to be obsessed with everyone who ignores him. Saying that he's doing something useless as usual is appropriate, because that's what he's doing, and there's still no counter-example for that. It's Slov who has yet to prove that he's capable of, say, showing respect and reading and comprehending other people's posts even if they're long, and putting just as much effort and thought in his reply (if not more). This applies for everyone who wants to be taken seriously, not just on Arma forums. Interpreting that as ass-kissing is perhaps the most ignorant thing one can do. He's as useless as he's presenting himself - if anyone is making Slov look like an idiot or insulting him here, it's he himself.
Slov
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Slov »

a$$ kissing again

btw i love that song raph, have you heard this, its only a few days old

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGFAFvV4dpI

my mixtape fire tho
Word

Post by Word »

Think before you say something or shut up - or write something useless, but don't be surprised if you're getting replies like that. This doesn't have anything to do with Phytotron, sinewav or me, it's common sense (I haven't even said that I liked that Phytotron said you're useless, but thanks to your childish behaviour, I can't say it's wrong). You again didn't read or understand anything, and reacted according to that (oh, another two-liner!). if you don't want to come across as a pavlov dog with minority complexes, better don't talk at all.

how, where and why is that ass kissing? you're not funny, not rebellious, and not cool - just too dull defend your idiotic claim. repeating it doesn't help.
Slov
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Slov »

relax - i didn't answer to your post because mine wasn't concerning you at any point and everybody knows if phyto is not the one talking bs, the topic is getting locked

my mixtape fire tho
Word

Post by Word »

I am relaxed, and it's sort of self-explaining to me that topics don't need to get locked when its participants make their reasoning transparent, credible and accountable, offering a statement others can actually understand. Your post didn't indicate that it wasn't directed at me, so there's no reason to be surprised about that as well (and aside from that, you still haven't backed up that claim).
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Word, you are writing too much in your posts. Slov can only read a total of one paragraph's worth of material in a day and ingest only a handful of the words in it. Dial it back a bit, this is Slov you're talking to. Slov. Reasoning with him is like pleading with your car when it doesn't start. Use just a few, small words at a time.
Word

Post by Word »

You forgot to insult me so he doesn't interprete that post as ass kissing. :P
Slov
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Slov »

lol sry guys but i find typing long posts and arguing on internet about something as stupid as this too boring

my mixtape fire tho
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Slov wrote:lol sry guys but i find typing long posts and arguing on internet about something as stupid as this too boring
Not to mention too complicated for someone who can't spell, capitalize, or punctuate.