LiMEtte said: goodbye!!!

Anything About Anything...
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

n54 wrote:a solution could be to give certain players "semi-god" status on the server (they can't be kicked + can kick others with one vote, maybe banning as well). however this opens up another can of worms as these powers in turn can (and will be) abused *sigh* :|
I don't have that exactly, but on my server, if you know how, you can kick users, and do centermessages/console messages, remotely.
thesap
On Lightcycle Grid

Re: LiMEtte said: goodbye!!!

Post by thesap »

(LiMEtte) wrote: just want to say goodbye to good persons ive meet here on Armagetron:

- rudeboy
- michel vaillant
- n54
- freewheelin’ 55
- majination
- digital logic
- speedracer
- iceman
- locutus
- legolas de elf
- zelig
- seeker
- vale
- frost
- seleucus
Um.....what was I gonna say about this list....um....I know I was gonna say something...
...it's a list of names, I know that....um........maybe if I read it again
.................................(reading)................................. .................................(reading).................
..............................................(still reading)......................
..............................DONE

Okay, now I remember.

WHERE THE HELL IS MY NAME!
best-thesap
RUDEBOY!
Match Winner

Post by RUDEBOY! »

aww dont cry thesap sometimes being forgettable is good
thesap
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by thesap »

RUDEBOY! wrote:aww dont cry thesap sometimes being forgettable is good
Easy to say when you're number 1 !!!
best-thesap
Yaza Yamagotchi
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Yaza Yamagotchi »

LOL!!!! Thesap, I think you have to be a 'good person' to get on that list!!! :wink: :wink: (j/k btw)

:?: BTW - I thought I met limette a couple days ago on armagosh under the name limey... Or is there more than one lime girl :?:
Speedracer
Match Winner

Post by Speedracer »

:( I agree with the comment N54 made. *trying to contain the urge to start a protest against world spammerism*

LyMEtte, thx for thinking of me in your goodbyes...I understand your view but would like to ask you to change your mind. Just like spammers, we have adapted to their attacks, and I thought you were fitting in nicely. Why don't bessy or other females feel attacked? Maybe you can talk to them and see what they do to fend off the weak and horny. For me...I know I hit on you. In fact I even asked you out. I mean't it all in good fun and I knew it would not be between us, but I am sorry if it in anyway promoted your decisions.
I changed my name too though due to too many remarks about the stupid cartoon. For one I liked the cartoon and second, I never had it in my mind when I took the name. On a second glance, I never expected I would be posting forrums about how I feel about the game I had just found under a random directory. Humanity and society are wonderful things. Let's not get blinded by the dogs of this world...lol (blind man's dog).
Anyways, it was nice to know that once in our lives a couple of ugly tron users got to talk to an intelligent hottie :wink: You have been a very good competitor and friend. :D
We are here today to talk about tomorrow. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow will soon be today.
n54
MVP

Post by n54 »

Speedracer wrote:ugly tron users
i hope that was a joke (i make jokes like that about myself as well some times - although i'm trying to quit it). just remember ugly is in the eye of the beholder (pretty too btw) :rat:

thinking something often makes it true + a ton of other slightly nauseating dogooder wellmeaning advice *barf@myself* lol :D

"even a hardshelled bug has a soft underbelly" - i'll spare you all the sticky shoe part :mrgreen:
Speedracer
Match Winner

I barf in your general direction.

Post by Speedracer »

n54 wrote:
Speedracer wrote:ugly tron users
i hope that was a joke. just remember ugly is in the eye of the beholder (pretty too btw) :rat: :
:D LOL... Well I am sorry I missed the remark regarding ugliness... Remind me to fire my editor. :D

N54, I did not mean to offend you, and I myself do not think I am ugly. I have also seen pictures of others and do not think them to be ugly. I have to ask myself though, why would handsome people play on the computer all day. Therefore I came to the conclusion...ummm, well, nm.
Plus I think we are all mutts in the kennel compared to the magnificence of the one called LiMEtte. :wink:
We are here today to talk about tomorrow. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow will soon be today.
n54
MVP

Post by n54 »

not offended just slightly concerned: too many think themselves ugly :|

that was all :D
Speedracer
Match Winner

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Post by Speedracer »

:D <-----------------Self portrait of myself.

BTW- Rudeboy, I really like your new avatar. :roll:
RUDEBOY!
Match Winner

Post by RUDEBOY! »

thanks seeker made it for me
(LiMEtte)
Round Winner

Post by (LiMEtte) »

Ok ok im back !!! :D

and im gonna retake my old name.... hmmm old name, damn i dont have 103 years old... anyway... im gonna retake (LiMEtte).

and yes (Limey) was me! hahah ... wow big suprise!

sorry thesap, didnt write your name in my list. hope you still like me :lol:

i have sooo much to say....
where to begin...

first of all, i dont have problem with flirt ok...like any other girl... i know im not perfect and i like a good compliment...

and about the (ugly tron user) commentary haha... believe me you are all beautiful :)...

and dont be jealous ... on the grid... im not the girl of just one man :oops:
i said on the grid... in the real world, its another thing!!!

see u on the grid and prepare to be kik...
Girl kik ass!!!
Prey4Me
Match Winner

Post by Prey4Me »

its good to have you back
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

yeah, wb
Majination
Hero Of 2004

Post by Majination »

(LiMEtte) wrote:and dont be jealous ... on the grid... im not the girl of just one man
That's okay, Limette. As a child I was taught to share. =) Mwa!

Glad to have you back.
http://bikecolors.shorturl.com -- ArmageTron Multi-Color Bike Picker
"Stimpy, sometimes your wealth of ignorance astounds me!" - Ren Hoek