Search found 442 matches

by Soul
Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:33 am
Forum: Really General
Topic: Moderator Abuse
Replies: 46
Views: 3767

Re: Moderator Abuse

I'm glad Lucifer got what he had coming to him. Hopefully Durf can be unbanned now.

Justice has been served.

Image
by Soul
Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:12 am
Forum: Really General
Topic: Merry Christmas!
Replies: 22
Views: 2292

Re: Merry Christmas!

Merry (late) Christmas!
by Soul
Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:05 am
Forum: Really General
Topic: Moderator Abuse
Replies: 46
Views: 3767

Re: Moderator Abuse

Wow. Just wow. Is this guy serious? Lucifer, you are such an asshat. This is obvious moderator abuse. Lucifer is still discriminating against innocent people and using his (undeserving) power to do so. Not only did he issue an initial ban based on his own bias and agenda, but he now issued a second ...
by Soul
Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:00 am
Forum: Really General
Topic: hi
Replies: 8
Views: 902

Re: hi

Desolate wrote:
Soul wrote: Deso i wanna suk your dik

Ok see tee big shot :)

pls
by Soul
Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:52 am
Forum: Really General
Topic: topic 10k
Replies: 8
Views: 917

Re: topic 10k

Image
by Soul
Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:00 am
Forum: Really General
Topic: There Are No Girls On the Internet ft. Durf
Replies: 50
Views: 3872

Re: There Are No Girls On the Internet ft. Durf

Lucifer wrote:Do any of you own any?
Ownership of male genitals?

Sexist.
by Soul
Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:54 am
Forum: Competitions
Topic: Durf Ban Appeal
Replies: 68
Views: 4917

Re: Durf Ban Appeal

Enjoy your ban, Durf. I hate to say it bro, but you are totally out of line. I know you have an agenda, and that's great, we all need something to believe in, but it doesn't belong here. Maybe you need to unhinge yourself a little bit and step back. http://i58.tinypic.com/291c1dv.jpg http://i58.tin...
by Soul
Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:40 am
Forum: Competitions
Topic: Durf Ban Appeal
Replies: 68
Views: 4917

Re: Durf Ban Appeal

Lucifer, I didn't know you were into kinky orgy's. I'm down if Durf and Gazelle are!
by Soul
Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:23 am
Forum: Competitions
Topic: Durf Ban Appeal
Replies: 68
Views: 4917

Re: Durf Ban Appeal

Lucifer wrote:How about I just ban everybody that supports Durf?

It won't be a one day ban, not this time.

I've said what I have to say. You can either behave accordingly (whether or not you agree with me), or I can choose the nuclear option.
You're the only one being sexist here, you dingus.
by Soul
Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:17 am
Forum: Competitions
Topic: Durf Ban Appeal
Replies: 68
Views: 4917

Re: Durf Ban Appeal

Lucifer wrote:So, you're suggesting you might be coming around?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

#freedurf
by Soul
Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:13 am
Forum: Competitions
Topic: Durf Ban Appeal
Replies: 68
Views: 4917

Re: Durf Ban Appeal

Lucifer: this is my only reaction to everything you say: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHqgHFcmAOc
by Soul
Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:53 am
Forum: Competitions
Topic: Durf Ban Appeal
Replies: 68
Views: 4917

Re: Durf Ban Appeal

Have you made any attempt to find out who the spammer is? It's obviously someone who disagrees with my decision, as you do, and the spam is completely undermining your position. The spammer is clearly acting on his own accord. It's honestly annoying me having to scroll through it all. If you are re...
by Soul
Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:39 am
Forum: Competitions
Topic: Durf Ban Appeal
Replies: 68
Views: 4917

Re: Durf Ban Appeal

If I banned Vogue for suggesting that men aren't so good at child-birth, would you make the same argument? No. You wouldn't. Sexist. This whole thing is sexist. Actually I would. And I assume you're implying that I(we) wouldn't because I(we) don't like her. That's not sexist. You are unbelievably c...
by Soul
Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:29 am
Forum: Competitions
Topic: Durf Ban Appeal
Replies: 68
Views: 4917

Re: Durf Ban Appeal

Also, it's only a one day ban. Considering the massive response, it seems pretty clear to me that a permanent ban was probably more appropriate. Really? You're thinking of banning someone for longer, because of reactions other people had? How idiotic is that? If anything the reaction of the people,...
by Soul
Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:17 am
Forum: Competitions
Topic: Durf Ban Appeal
Replies: 68
Views: 4917

Re: Durf Ban Appeal

Wait, so, under threat of continued spam, I should remove the ban? That's your argument? Nope. Read all of the responses from everyone else and stop fishing for an escape route. Also, I find it hilarious you base your ban off of your daughters reaction and not of the communities. Real democratic an...