Moving feature suggestions to uservoice

What do you want to see in Armagetron soon? Any new feature ideas? Let's ponder these ground breaking ideas...
AI-team
Shutout Match Winner

Moving feature suggestions to uservoice

Post by AI-team »

Hey there,
I thought it might be a good idea to have people suggest features over at uservoice, so we can see what's most wanted. Of course they can still create topics here to discuss their suggestion, so it's more like an addition to the current system.

let me know what you think :D

"95% of people believe in every quote you post on the internet" ~ Abraham Lincoln

epsy
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Re: Moving feature suggestions to uservoice

Post by epsy »

I'm not sure why we need yet another place to put suggestions at besides the bug tracker and forums(including the subreddit, to a lesser extent). What makes you think the forums are inappropriate for this?
nux
Round Winner

Post by nux »

I personally hate how arma is scattered everywhere on the net, we have code and bugs on SF and LP, snapshots in SF but not LP, we have the wiki, the forums and an (really) out of date website which doesnt offer much organization. If anything, we need less places to put our stuff in.
There's a difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit. Grammar does matter.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Everything except the file releases on SF is to be considered dead and obsolete. The snapshots are not on LP anymore because they clutter some pages that would otherwise be useful.

And if you have suggestions for more integrated solutions that don't lose us significant functionality, go ahead. But keep in mind I don't want us to spend more time setting up and getting used to stuff than actually doing development.