Questions about Barack Obama (not about eligibility)

Anything About Anything...
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Questions about Barack Obama (not about eligibility)

Post by compguygene »

In this topic I raised the questions of what was Barack Obama (born Barry Sotero) doing while attending colleges that nobody ever remembers seeing him at, and we have no records other than college transcripts. I also raised the question of who is father is. These two questions alone will merit a topic of there own so as to keep things simple and not confusing.

First the issue of the "missing year" from Colombia University. .
Record shows Obama at Columbia Only 1 Year
The article linked above wrote:database reports from the National Student Clearinghouse have contradicted President Obama’s claim he attended Columbia University for two years. The reports have added to the intrigue generated by Obama’s unwillingness to discuss his time at the Ivy League institution, his refusal to release educational records, and the fact that many political science students and faculty there in the early 1980s say they don’t remember him
Unlike previous presidents, however, Obama has refused to release any transcripts or other documentation regarding his education, going back to Kindergarten.
Did he attend classes at Columbia?

Henry Franklin Graff , professor emeritus of history at Columbia for 46 years, has cast doubt on claims Obama attended classes at the New York City university.

Henry Franklin Graff
“I have no recollection of Barack Obama at Columbia, and I am sure he never attended any of my classes,” Graff told WND in a telephone interview.

“For 46 years, I taught political history, diplomatic history and one of the pioneering courses on presidential history, and every future politician of note who went through Columbia in those years took one or more of my classes – every one, that is, except Barack Obama.”

Graff further told WND no professor he knew could remember having Obama as a student at Columbia.

“Nobody I knew at Columbia ever remembers Obama being there,” Graff insisted
No less than Obama-supporting Snopes.com has admitted little is known about Obama’s Columbia years.

“Even those who have studied Barack Obama’s background in detail don’t generally know much about his time at Columbia University, however, as he hasn’t revealed much about that period of his life in his public writings and statements, nor has he made his transcripts or other school records from Columbia available for public examination,” the website states.

An editorial titled “Obama’s Lost Years,” published in the Wall Street Journal Sept. 11, 2008, noted Fox News contacted some 400 students who were at Columbia from 1981 to 1983 and found no one who remembered him.

New York Times reporter Janny Scott, who later wrote a favorable biography of Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham, wrote in an Oct. 30, 2007, story that Obama “declined repeated requests to talk about his New York years, release his Columbia transcript or identify even a single fellow student, co-worker, roommate or friend from those years.

In regards to who may have been Obama's real father.
Director Joel Gilbert has put together the film Dreams from my real father after 2 years of research.
Website for the film wrote:This fascinating narrative is based in part on 2 years of research, interviews, newly unearthed footage and photos, and the writings of Davis and Obama himself. Dreams from My Real Father weaves together the proven facts with reasoned logic in an attempt to fill-in the obvious gaps in Obama's history. Is this the story Barack Obama should have told, revealing his true agenda for "fundamentally transforming America?" Director Joel Gilbert concludes, "To understand Obama’s plans for America, the question is ’Who is the real father?’"
I know that I am posting a link here to a film that you would have to buy to watch. Obviously that is not going to be a viable option for you guys. A paywall is exactly that. What I can do is answer any questions, based on the movie. In my next post about this I will describe the movie, chapter by chapter.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm