Kill The King: Version 2

Topics and posts about all other servers...
LOVER$BOY
Match Winner

Kill The King: Version 2

Post by LOVER$BOY »

It's coming out soon!

The mother-of-all servers that I have modified and added certain commands and settings that you will not find in any other sever (except duke's server if he did any).

From the inspiration of my brain, a manga and Happy Fun Time, I have decided to create Kill The King. It wasn't a success because the server was lagging and major glitches in the script cause it to be less than average :(

Now however I am recoding the whole script (1973 lines, no joke!). It's rules and strategies and plot will remain the same. The things I am changing however are as follows:

You can find out the rules here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%970#M ... ss_Matchis
The rules of that and this are slightly different but the basis is off the link above.

LEVELING SCRIPT INFO:
  • The formula to obtain the next level's exp is: ((0.8*c*10)/2)*100)
  • The formula to obtain the exp for killing a certain level is: ((0.2*c*10)/2)*100
  • The formula to obtain the exp that a killed player loose from cExp is: (2*c)/0.2
ABBRIVATIONS: c-current level

Extras:
There are some slight changes to this. Instead of trying to do something similar to what HFT has already have, I'm implementing the main idea of Kill The King but without any extra commands or anything else.

The current progress:
  • Map: 100%
  • Settings: 100%
  • Server: 60%
Last edited by LOVER$BOY on Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
LOVER$BOY
Match Winner

Re: Kill The King: Version 2

Post by LOVER$BOY »

I will also be releasing a demo video on the current progress. Due to keeping the whole thing a tight box, I'll just show you what has been done in it (no revealing code yet :P ).

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vf06l5LLCc

It isn't much but I hope it gets you thinking :)