Downloads

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
jas0n
Average Program

Re: Downloads

Post by jas0n »

Light wrote:
compguygene wrote:Running an Armagetron server does have a pretty steep learning curve. Even with detailed instructions, there is a lot to learn for a true noob. If someone is not really willing to put in the effort they will never really be able to do this.
My hosting sets up each server completely. All they have to do is add the settings for rubber and whatnot. He kept removing my settings (where I have a comment saying not to) and changing things he didn't know what they were for, such as DNS and port. I think as long as I'm explaining to him in English, it's gonna be a failed battle. It's all I can do though.

I just eventually hit the top of what I wanna put up with to host someone's server. I don't charge, I don't require anything other than you tell me you still want it for another month when it's near ending, and I don't benefit from it. I just do it to be nice and I don't have a lot of time to spare lately.
I have finished my course light English, and I already know a lot of English stuff so we can finally talk! :D
Ratchet
Match Winner

Post by Ratchet »

You mean to tell me that this transformation happened in days?
jas0n wrote:Plz you have downloads of authentication,serverbrowser,server plz you have?!?! (download of the files plzz""!!) :P
jas0n wrote:I have finished my course light English, and I already know a lot of English stuff so we can finally talk! :D
You've got to be shitting me.
"Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Light »

Ratchet wrote:You've got to be shitting me.
Some things tend to come out better than others, but his understanding seems to fail when most necessary.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

This is hilarious.
jas0n
Average Program

Post by jas0n »

Ratchet wrote:You mean to tell me that this transformation happened in days?
jas0n wrote:Plz you have downloads of authentication,serverbrowser,server plz you have?!?! (download of the files plzz""!!) :P
jas0n wrote:I have finished my course light English, and I already know a lot of English stuff so we can finally talk! :D
You've got to be shitting me.
you understand me now at least .... :? :P
Nagi
Core Dumper

Post by Nagi »

Word wrote:This is hilarious.
/dev/null
Shutout Match Winner

Post by /dev/null »

lulz.