Ladle 62

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Magi
Match Winner

Re: Ladle 62

Post by Magi »

A lot of Ww guys were complaining about AoT UK, but I mean Euro server..majority of them on West coast, hard not to lag. I live on east coast and got about 100 ping entire time, and didn't lag, slid maybe once. +1 AoT UK
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
ppotter
Match Winner

Post by ppotter »

0000 wrote:How bad was rz2? Did anyone else have issues?
To elaborate, it was fine for me to begin with, but sometimes during the second match I think it was, a lot of lines started disappearing, random slides etc for a few minutes. After that it just seemed..worse, I'd die and not even know how maybe Gaz hacks :P
Soul
Match Winner

Post by Soul »

A lot of EU players were having slides and ping spikes. Was OK for me though.
Kijutsu
Match Winner

Post by Kijutsu »

Intense ladle, really happy with our solid performance. Good matches everyone. ^_^

+1 to all servers I played in, no issues at all. RZ was smooth for me, as a european.
owned
Shutout Match Winner

Post by owned »

One interesting thing I noticed was that this ladle had 3 2-0 matches and 8 2-1 matches. This is a huge statistical outlier. I looked at all of the Ladles since Ladle 30 (was too lazy to check the rest) and all of them had more 2-0 matches than 2-1 matches. In fact, most of those Ladles had very large majorities of 2-0 matches over 2-1 matches. While this had to be in some part a fluke, it also shows how close the competition truly was this ladle.

Also, congrats to mym on the win.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Cronix wrote:I vote for Voodoo for MVP of Ladle 62. Watch recordings if you do not believe that he did amazing things :D
I know, right? I was floored by his performance. Definitely the MVP.
Cronix wrote:Please wait for the TeamLeaders to say that their team is ready. /me looks at liz
Each team did their share of stalling, and I remember a few "gl, hf" from CT after liz invoked the match. I mean, how much more ready can you get 4 hours into Ladle?
owned wrote:While this had to be in some part a fluke, it also shows how close the competition truly was this ladle.
I noticed that too. It's crazy. And, even with those extra matches the Ladle was shorter than others in the past. Very interesting.
Gaz
Round Winner

Post by Gaz »

Definitely the best ladle i have played in... the intensity was there almost every match.. i even enjoyed watching other matches which i usually cant do..

gms ct, was fun.. glad to see you all still doing well.

Tell MB53 i said Congratz on marriage too plz if u get a chance to talk to him.. i dont get too :(
Round Winner

Post by 1200 »

Cron wrote:I vote for Voodoo for MVP of Ladle 62. Watch recordings if you do not believe that he did amazing things :D
Normally da MVP goes to someone from da winning team if there was one i presume...
Gaz
Round Winner

Post by Gaz »

i would like to nominate the "WHOLE" meet your maker team for MVP, as our main sequence in that ladle to secure the victory was a 40 points comeback... a team effort! so i think the mym team and supporting casts all deserve MVP.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Gaz wrote:...a team effort!
I know, but, sorry to say, no one on mYm played as good as VooDoo (he was on fire the whole Ladle). He's definitely the MVP even though CT didn't win. You should watch the recording with Rogue Tronners where he totally pushes Luffy out of the zone. Luffy.
Round Winner

Post by 1200 »

He's definitely the Most Voodoo Playa!
Gonzap
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Gonzap »

MVP voodoo. Nuff said.

GZ to the winners, and ty to R and SP for making it a really fun ladle to play in!
Kijutsu
Match Winner

Post by Kijutsu »

Yeah, it was amusing to watch Voodoo outperform everyone in CT. Don't underestimate dem old baldiez, yo.
Acidico
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Acidico »

Voodoo played amazing. Fun ladle everyone.
Hoax
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Hoax »

Gz mym looks like a competitive ladle a lot of 2-1 results

RZ 2 wasn't great

Venijn you are mistaken & should be honoured to receive banter
1200 wrote:
Cron wrote:I vote for Voodoo for MVP of Ladle 62. Watch recordings if you do not believe that he did amazing things :D
Normally da MVP goes to someone from da winning team if there was one i presume...
I remember a mini debate about the afl mvp with Luci saying the mvp should be from the winning team, maybe it's an American thing