Ladle 29: Youtube recordings.

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Re: Ladle 29 on Youtube

Post by sinewav »

I predict the above post will be discovered to be made by a spambot. I base this on the correlation between the name "PG13" and words like "movie", "camera", and "youtube" in the thread. Anyone else think so?
MrsKsr
Shutout Match Winner

Post by MrsKsr »

nope, i've seen said person playing fort
"You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one;
I hope some day you will join us, and the world can live as one"

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”

I believe that to truly love is the ultimate expression of the will to live.
DDMJ
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by DDMJ »

sinewav wrote:I predict the above post will be discovered to be made by a spambot. I base this on the correlation between the name "PG13" and words like "movie", "camera", and "youtube" in the thread. Anyone else think so?
dubStep wrote:nope, i've seen said person playing fort
owned! (scnr)
-=VcL.Rajinn
Round Winner

Post by -=VcL.Rajinn »

PG13 is probably Murder/Rampage/namechangerthattriestojoineveryknownfortclanunderanewalias
PG13

Post by PG13 »

i play in Durka Durka Land usually i was in F! seen thump recently checked out the team unk site and they were talking about global id so i made an account
-=VcL.Rajinn
Round Winner

Post by -=VcL.Rajinn »

Ah well welcome to the forums then PG13.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

PG13 wrote:i was in F!
Ah, I see now. I think I remember you from before. Sorry about that, but you have to admit it did look like potential spam, haha. Welcome to the forums PG13.
PG13

Post by PG13 »

sorry for the issues lol idk what i did wrong but thanks guys and is that a tournament?
Cosmic Dolphin
Round Winner

Post by Cosmic Dolphin »

Sorry PG. we have had plenty of trouble with spambots recently, however. programmed bots that just post on a forum as a way to advertise/be annoying. A two word message with a name that relates to the thread seems to be a spambot a lot of times. However, it seems you have proven you ain't no spambot. So it's cool.

And Ladle is the biggest tournament in Arma, featuring fortress teams. It keeps going until one team is proven champion of fortress, and it happens every First Sunday of the month.
" Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
-Plato
Ok, but why did I add this signature? I was like 15 and thought I was smart? What a brat.
PG13

Post by PG13 »

yeah i understand about it, and okay i understand i should increase my words in post.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

PG13 wrote:i should increase my words in post.
Naw, don't worry about it man, we know you're not a bot now. And ultimately it's the quality of your words, not the quantity that counts. :wink:

If you're interested in some of the competitions, take a look at the competition hub on the wiki. Or just become a regular visitor here and you're sure to hear about all the cool events going on. Hope to play you soon.
Kijutsu
Match Winner

Re: Tournaments/gameplay recordings on Youtube

Post by Kijutsu »

Wanted to update and say I will be recording tonights TST, the finals and maybe some more matches. So check back here tomorrow. :]
INW
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by INW »

i should hopefully get them edited enough for you by tomorrow afternoon....right now, it will take quite a few hours to save the huge file....the only problem i am having is figuring out how to increase the video input rate so that it doesn't look so "skippy".
Kijutsu
Match Winner

Post by Kijutsu »

Google it! ;) And then upload to Megaupload, if you can. Take your time.

Yeah, unfortunately I was not able to record as I was playing the entire tournament.
pike
Round Winner

Post by pike »

I have quarterfinal recordings from empha's server. Both seem to be working fine with some minor freezes. I think Z-Man recorded all games on his server and both semifinals, so we covered more than half of TST.