radian
Core Dumper

global warming (its a money spinner)

Post by radian »

well here we are at the end of an epoch,more specifically the Holocene period
and surprise surprise the climate is changing
well actually its no surprise to anyone interested in science
because the earth has done it thousands of times throughout the millennia
global warming and cooling are a natural phenomenon,and it is not driven by c 02

so why are the politicians saying its our fault,that we have caused global warming
driving our cars,heating our homes,and humans being industrious
il,e tell you why

money-
governments around the world have decided to ignore the scientific data
because there is more money to be made from global bullshitting--ooops i mean global warming
so how do we know the earth has chucked c o2 into the atmosphere in the past
and that temperatures in past periods have exceeded 5 degrees Celsius compared to todays levels--surely we would need a time machine----nope,, just a few miles of ice cores

and here is the crunch that tops it all
its going to get colder,,a lot colder
i wouldent worry about it for a few years yet though because fortunately for us we are on a spike in a very very spikey temperature chart that has remained fairly flat for the last
ten thousand years also known as the Holocene period

although it is impossible to accurately predict when the change will come
and there is some debate at the moment among good scientists as to whether the change is already taking place-one comforting and undeniable fact is that the earth will continue its cycle of long cold periods dotted with small 10,000 year warm periods.previous ice core samples show c o2 levels have fluctuated naturally,and although we do indeed have a high c o2 level at the present time,atmospheric temperature does not seem to be responding in an upward trend along this c o2 increase chart line.there is still speculation if this is due to a delay period while the worlds oceans act as a heat sink

There is also another effect that pollutant particles have known as global dimming
the particles reflect about 20 % of sunlight back out into space
and although this is quite helpful at the moment with current c o2 levels
it places man ,not nature,as regulator of the ecological balance
its a bit like playing a game of poker with mother nature
the only trouble is-----we cant play a bad hand,,,,,,,,,,ew !!

i prefer the actual ice core data..its available on the web with some detailed searching

but if you want a brief overview --here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOLkze-9 ... re=channel

this is also informative

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zeGY8zbzc8&NR=1
i just love it
ed
Match Winner

Re: global warming (its a money spinner)

Post by ed »

Ignorant fool.

Truth is no one knows for sure why our planet is warming up, but it clearly is. What is for certain is that us pumping our atmosphere full of co2 does not help things.
Maybe humans are heading towards total self destruction, taking most of the life on the planet with us. I don't think that would be a good thing, and your childlike post here is simply idiotic and doesn't even make sense.
radian
Core Dumper

Post by radian »

the fact that you do not understand my post ed
says it all really--so please stay out of posts you dont get
and its not getting warmer its getting colder
the holocene climactic optimum went by 4500 years ago,when it was nearly 3 deg hotter
and i am quite capable of looking at a data chart and drawing a line to calculate the average

i was hoping that any reply s to my post would be intelligent and without defamatory childish remarks ,i suggest you look at the data before spouting the government line at me-or maybe that is your comfort zone
unfortunately you with many others have been swayed by the governments spin,and if you look at the ice core data you will see that it is temperature that causes our oceans to release c o2,not the other way around,it is a natural cycle
and the fact that the worlds leaders pooled together 2000 scientists who happened to disagree with the ice core data does not make it fact,over 5000 very educated scientist are now being ignored because they disagree with those 2000
i take it you agree with al gore
i myself do not care that the planet is warming,because we are on a data spike,of many recent spikes
and the truth is there is nothing we can do about it
and if you think humans can change a cycle that has been going on for millions of years
you should ask yourself just who is being ignorant
look at the data

the point of my post is to highlight the lies being sold as truth
the global warming industry is a now billion dollar lie,and many jobs depend on it

government spin is very powerful to the uninformed

im,e not going to call you a fool

just fooled
Last edited by radian on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i just love it
Jonathan
A Brave Victim

Post by Jonathan »

ed wrote:Truth is no one knows for sure why our planet is warming up, but it clearly is. What is for certain is that us pumping our atmosphere full of co2 does not help things.
That. Can someone show what happened in the past when some creatures burned through all fuel in a very short time? (Which also happens to be a bit of a shock when they run out.) Not that I know of, and I don't want to be that sort of pioneer.
ˌɑrməˈɡɛˌtrɑn
pike
Round Winner

Post by pike »

Global warming? There can be only one reason:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEjoga1yrn0

:lol:
ed
Match Winner

Post by ed »

@radian I can link to u-tube videos too. Try this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zORv8wwiadQ&feature=fvw

I'm not saying your theory is false, I really hope are right.
People want to beleive that global warming is false, or that we aren't causing it, so we can continue living our lives in the manner we're used to. That's what makes spreading your theory around so dangerous.
radian
Core Dumper

Post by radian »

Jonathan wrote: That. Can someone show what happened in the past when some creatures burned through all fuel in a very short time? (Which also happens to be a bit of a shock when they run out.) Not that I know of, and I don't want to be that sort of pioneer.

intersting Q jonathan

i think the best thing is not to look at how the c 02 was released ie through burning fossil fuels ,because how it got there is irrelevant
what is more important is to look at high c o2 levels over the past 5000 years, fortunately there is data on this
4500 years ago there was a high c o2 spike and the data suggests this was caused by high atmospheric temperatures.
since that time the mean average temperature has declined in a very gradual way
however if you zoom into that line you will see it is actually very spikey with small timescale temperature peaks and troughs .we are currently on a temperature peak that has risen since 1940 and has remained flat for the last 8 years.this is nothing out of the ordinary,
i think it is also very important to bare in mind that the worlds oceans and volcanic activity are much more efficiant at dumping large amounts of c o2 / methane/and other exotic gases into our atmosphere than us humans are-as shown in ice cores from 350.000 years ago when c o2 was 10 times todays levels

thx for the vid link ed
i watched that one bout a year ago

im,e not saying climate change is not happening
i am saying it most defiantly is,,what i want to highlight is the true reasons for it based on accurate data

unfortunately mankind will not be able to carry on enjoying the warm holocene period
and many solar physicists are suggesting we are leaving the holocene and entering the anthropocene (age of man) and if you look at the recent 10.000 year graph this looks very likely.
i just love it
owned
Shutout Match Winner

Post by owned »

radian wrote:money-
governments around the world have decided to ignore the scientific data
because there is more money to be made from global bullshitting--ooops i mean global warming
Are you joking? If money was to be made by reducing our pollution of CO2, then it clearly would've been done without government intervention because businesses want to stay profitable. That's a fundamental law of basic economics. As has been repeated many times, the main argument against polluting less is that it would cost so much money. Even if you don't believe in global warming, there are obvious downsides (that being high pollution in the air, raising risk for lung cancer and making it hard to breathe, CO2 diffusion into water, changing the PH and killing fish, etc.) to polluting.
look at the data
I'd like to see this data. You keep mentioning it, but all you've shown is a couple videos on youtube.
radian
Core Dumper

Post by radian »

i think you have miss quoted me owned
i said it is more profitable for the governments to say the global warming is our fault
they are making billions from scaring us into reducing our c 02
how else can they justify the taxes that are currently being placed on everyday services
as for the data it is freely available on the web and i am not going to do all the leg work for you

the current uk services that have an additional tax levied on them in the name of global warming are many--here are just a few that affect me personally-
oil/petroleum-waste collection and disposal services-council and housing tax
im,e not sure of the usa tax hikes,but i bet there are many if you dig some

i am involved and proactive in telling people the truth based on scientific fact,not political spin
and this is the first time i have decided to share my opinion and findings with the arma community
Last edited by radian on Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
i just love it
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Pitiful. Conspiracy theorists belong in the intellectual rubbish bin alongside young/flat-earthers, creationists, Holocaust deniers, homophobes, ghost hunters, 2012 doomsday'ers, vaccine rejectors, and crystal-gripping new agers...to name a few.

http://www.skepdic.com/climateskeptics.html
http://www.skepdic.com/illuminati.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/629/629/7074601.stm
http://www.grist.org/article/series/skeptics/
radian
Core Dumper

Post by radian »

i agree Phytotron
but its the interpretation of the given data that is the fundamental argument

like i said before

government spin is powerful to the misinformed/uninformed\

in 2005 the house of lords (which is politically neutral)was instructed to launch an independent inquiry on the cause of global warming--the findings did not tally with the current argument put forward by the 2000 so called scientific experts cobbled together by the worlds governments
and we now have a ridiculous situation where 5000 plus respected scientists are being ignored
because it is not what governments want to hear

it was led by lord lawson
you should read it
Last edited by radian on Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
i just love it
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

sorry radian, but i can't think all of this is faked.
there are so many photos of the melting north and south pole, and if you wait ten years you can see what will happen to all those islands or the Netherlands.

there already lots of development countries who suffer from the first floods.

If it was - hypothetically - an invention of the NSA, who cares? Just lead a healthy life and you won't get problems.
Last edited by Word on Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
radian
Core Dumper

Post by radian »

word you are missing the point
climate change is happening-you cant fake that
its the causes that are in dispute-please read my posts with understanding

when i post on scientific forums there is never this much- miss quoting lol
i just love it
epsy
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by epsy »

radian wrote:i am not going to do all the leg work for you
If you're gonna argue you gotta do all the leg work. Especially with such a theory.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

ok before i misunderstand you, do you say that the next ice age will start soon? I read some articles about it and most scientists seem to agree that it starts in 100.000 years or more... so no worries for us so far :P