Post offering: Maintainer for the moviepack list

For developmental things relating to the graphics of the game.
philippeqc
Long Poster - Project Developer - Sage

Post offering: Maintainer for the moviepack list

Post by philippeqc »

Maintainer for the moviepack list

Description:
- You get to take all the nice moviepack that gets created, and index them for future reference.
- Flexible hours
- It is not required of you to generate the screenshots. But ability to do so will be valued.
- It is not required of you to resize existing screenshots to keep the look of the list uniform. But ability to do so will be valued.

Send your application if your interested.

-ph[/u]
Canis meus id comedit.
SER
Average Program

Post by SER »

Sign me in if you won't and no1 else...
philippeqc

Post by philippeqc »

Good!

Then you got it
SER wrote:Sign me in if you won't and no1 else...
/fun
Hummm, no, I wont be applaying for what I'm already doing. This is not a government, I dont need to post all the positions in case someone with more years would want to apply for it ;).
/end fun

/this part will be cross posted to both "offerings"
I made a post offering because at that time, I though it was a fun thing to do. But I think it confused many ppl.

I started the lists because at the time it was really lacking and I had a good idea how to do it without bothering Tank. Now the list is pretty much set up, and only need some maintenance to add items as they get posted on the forum, like starting by the post of the last 5 days.

My time is short at the moment, and I'm not a modeler/skinner/moviepacker myself, so I felt the list would be better served by someone that had modding as a passion, rather than an appreciation.

-ph
Canis meus id comedit.
philippeqc

Post by philippeqc »

/cross posted message.

SER, Your_mom and SuPeRTaRD have answered to my call.

But rather to divide, why not unite your efforts? Just create a new account for the management of the list, and share the password between you guys.

The content of the list is in an archive in the original copy of this message.

Good luck!

-ph

Nota: I GREATLY recommend you reserve a couple of post also. You never know how the list will grow, and it will avoid you dealing with unwanted messages in the middle of your list.
Canis meus id comedit.