HELP DURF HACKING ME?????/

For all the help you need with Armagetron!
Kay9

Re: HELP DURF HACKING ME?????/

Post by Kay9 »

ConVicT wrote:
Amaso wrote:seems more of a Troll attempt in order to dig Durf into a deeper hole.
That's exactly the case.
The guy is quoting Durf in a way that Durf doesn't even type, for starters.

There's another guy right below him who also never posts but just happens to post 11 minutes after him lol.
ConVicT wrote:gullibility of idiots.
ConVicT wrote:
Amaso wrote:seems more of a Troll attempt in order to dig Durf into a deeper hole.
That's exactly the case. .
ConVicT wrote:
That's exactly the case.
ConVicT wrote:
That's exactly the case.
THE **** YOU KNOW DUMB ASS???????????????? HES THE ONE WHO PMED ME THIS LONG ASS ******* SHIT I DIDNT WANT TO READ NOW IM GETTING PEGGED FOR READING HIS STUPID SHIT AND BEING HACKED????? UR SO STUPID UR THE
ConVicT wrote:gullibility of idiot.
[/quote][/quote]

IM GLAD THESE PEOPLE ACTUALLY TAKE ME SERIOUS AND HELP ME UNLIKE UR STUPID LOOKING ASS
Kay9

Post by Kay9 »

Z-Man wrote:
ConVicT wrote:when Durf's not able to defend himself
We've had quite enough of that already, thank you. Besides, he is not on trial. The purpose of this thread, if it is not trolling, is to help Kay9.
Kay9 wrote:WOA DUDE 100 DOLLARS?? YOU SHOULD DO IT FOR FREE THIS IS A FREE GAME EVERYTHING SHOULD BE FREE.
YO DID I KNO YO ASS TRYNA BE COOL N SHIT AND I RESPECT DAT BUT YO WHERE THE **** YOU GET THAT QUOTE FROM I DIDNT SAY THAT SHIT I JUST SAID WOA DUDE 100 DOLLARS?????? THE **** YOU OGT ISSUESSSSSS
Last edited by Z-Man on Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Racism.
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Light »

Kay9 wrote:AND UM HOW MUCH YOU CHARGE FOR THE GID THING??????? PLEASE!!! PLEASE PLEASE NOT 100 DOLLARS LIKE DURF THE IDIOT
If you're seriously trying to do it, I would do it for free. Things you need ...

+ Domain Name
+ Webserver
+ SSH / FTP / Teamviewer (Some way to access your webserver.)
kyle
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Location: Indiana, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe, Multiverse

Post by kyle »

Light wrote:(Some way to access your webserver.)
so are you saying a microphone jack would work?
Monkey
Match Winner

Post by Monkey »

Light wrote:Pretty sure this is a complete troll post.
You reckon?
Light wrote:On the other hand, ...
Yeah...just in case...
Word wrote:I'll assume this isn't a troll attempt, but your capslock style is painful to read....
The guy is clearly distraught...and you criticise his/her writing style...shame on you...
Z-Man wrote:1. Relax. 2 Don't give random people on the net any passwords to your systems. If you have already done so, change the passwords. 3. Cease all contact with people who upset you. Just block them. Most of the time, they'll go away.
Solid advice Z-Man...solid advice...
Z-Man wrote:It's not obviously an account made just to troll.
Of course not...
Light wrote:If you're seriously trying to do it, I would do it for free. Things you need ...
+ Domain Name
+ Webserver
+ SSH / FTP / Teamviewer (Some way to access your webserver.)
I'm sure Kay9 is taking notes...I certainly am...

Now then, If I put my head in red hot oven, does it make a sound? Only one way to find out...
Playing since December 2006
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Kay9 wrote:
Z-Man wrote:
ConVicT wrote:when Durf's not able to defend himself
We've had quite enough of that already, thank you. Besides, he is not on trial. The purpose of this thread, if it is not trolling, is to help Kay9.
Kay9 wrote:WOA DUDE 100 DOLLARS?? YOU SHOULD DO IT FOR FREE THIS IS A FREE GAME EVERYTHING SHOULD BE FREE.
YO DID I KNO YO ASS TRYNA BE COOL N SHIT AND I RESPECT DAT BUT YO WHERE THE **** YOU GET THAT QUOTE FROM I DIDNT SAY THAT SHIT I JUST SAID WOA DUDE 100 DOLLARS?????? THE **** ***** YOU OGT ISSUESSSSSS
Dude, chill. I said I extrapolated the quote. That's fancy speek for "I made it up using educated guesses". Apparently, I was at least half correct, so go me!
The thing is, you are obviously easily agitated. If Durf really wrote what you claim and you acted the way you act here to him, I'd interpret Durf's words as his way of saying "communicate and work with me on my terms or get lost". And given everything else we know, yeah, you should leave him alone. That will solve your problems.
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

Monkey wrote: I'm sure Kay9 is taking notes...I certainly am...
I wish he wouldn't waste paper like that when he has this very useful thread to look back on.
Monkey wrote: Now then, If I put my head in red hot oven, does it make a sound? Only one way to find out...
Couldn't get the door closed, huh?
Last edited by Z-Man on Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Snipped split stuff.
Kay9

Post by Kay9 »

Z-IDIOT wrote:
Kay9 wrote:
Z-IDIOT wrote:when Durf's not able to defend himself
YO DID I KNO YO ASS TRYNA BE COOL N SHIT AND I RESPECT DAT BUT YO WHERE THE **** YOU GET THAT QUOTE FROM I DIDNT SAY THAT SHIT I JUST SAID WOA DUDE 100 DOLLARS?????? THE **** ***** YOU OGT ISSUESSSSSS
Z-IDIOT wrote:Dude, chill. I said I extrapolated the quote. That's fancy speek for "I made it up using educated guesses". Apparently, I was at least half correct, so go me!
The thing is, you are obviously easily agitated. If Durf really wrote what you claim and you acted the way you act here to him, I'd interpret Durf's words as his way of saying "communicate and work with me on my terms or get lost". And given everything else we know, yeah, you should leave him alone. That will solve your problems.

YO YE BULL SHIT MAH WIGGA YO ASS DONT EVNE SOUIND LIKE ME BRUH YOU WEAK TALKING BOUT ME MANIPULATING DURFS WORDS AND YO DUMB LOOKING BLUE COOKIE EATING IDIOT EDITING MINE BRUH WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE? SHIIIIIIT BOUT TO OPEN A CAN OF WOOP ASS AND YO ASS CHARING MORE THAN 100 DOLLARS YOU WEAK AS SHIT BRUH YOU AINT NOTHING BUT A FAKE ASSS LOOKING LIL BIIITCH CHARING 100 DOLLARS SEE NIGGAH LIGHT OVER DER BEING A REAL G AND IMMA HIT HIM UP CAUSE HIS ASS NICE AS **** BRUH BUT YO STUPID LOOKING SHIT TALKING BOUT MORE THAN 100 DOLLARS AND MAKING ME SAY SHIT EVEN PUTTING IT IN A QUOTE BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ME AND YOU GONNA FIGHT :x :x :x
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

If I was admin that would warrant a perma ban. Immature first-grader.
Last edited by Word on Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kay9

Post by Kay9 »

Word wrote:If I was admin that would warrant a perma ban. Immature.
4 WAT DUDE HES THE ONE TALKING SHIT BRUH :x
Amaso
Core Dumper

Post by Amaso »

Kay9 wrote:
Word wrote:If I was admin that would warrant a perma ban. Immature.
4 WAT DUDE HES THE ONE TALKING SHIT BRUH :x
YE BRUH HOLD IT DOWN
Clutch
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Clutch »

Can we let this guy get "hacked" please
Boxed
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Word wrote:If I was admin that would warrant a perma ban. Immature first-grader.
Well, just that would be a warning, but after handing it out I noticed one of his IPs also matched Sosa's. So he did indeed join the permaban club. I also may change my mind about his other aliases.
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

Seem obvious now, in retrospect?
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Apart from the fact that the relevant IP has been there all along and it's just not one showing up in the regular views: No.