For all the help you need with Armagetron!
Luiso
Average Program

Post by Luiso »

Hai, today I decided to try the 0.4 version on my laptop, and surprisingly, I have more fps than I had with 0.2.8., which is strange since that version gave me quite less fps in my desktop pc.
It seems to be stable too, and I don't have crashes or anything. The problem is... I hate that ******* minimap, would it be possible to disable it? Or at least, can I change the color?
I am not responsible for the content of this message ;)
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Re: 0.4

Post by Light »

Luiso wrote:Hai, today I decided to try the 0.4 version on my laptop, and surprisingly, I have more fps than I had with 0.2.8., which is strange since that version gave me quite less fps in my desktop pc.
It seems to be stable too, and I don't have crashes or anything. The problem is... I hate that ******* minimap, would it be possible to disable it? Or at least, can I change the color?
Well, first I'd recommend a little meditation, maybe? Second, I'd send you over to the list of cockpits that you can check out. Some let you toggle the minimap as well.
Luiso
Average Program

Post by Luiso »

oh nice, thank you light, I like 16's one. I wouldn't even have meditated it for a second to change back to 0.2.8if I wouldn't have find a cockpit with an invisible floor minimap, I don't know how a minimap which doesn't let you see a part of the way can be useful
I am not responsible for the content of this message ;)
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Light »

There are different modes or whatever as well. I think the default key to change it is NUM 7. You could also modify the XML file to just remove the minimap.
LOVER$BOY
Match Winner

Post by LOVER$BOY »

Or just use the following command in your game console

Code: Select all

FORBID_HUD_MAP 1
While indeed this command is also server controlled, it can also be controlled through the client.