Blurry Tron

For all the help you need with Armagetron!
Ward

Blurry Tron

Post by Ward »

One day I loaded up tron, and I found the graphic quality to be much worse than before. I have tried resetting the graphics to default settings, and fiddling with various things, but it is still pretty fuzzy. I have also reinstalled the game twice and restarted my computer, but those haven't worked either. What am I missing, and does anyone know why this just happened randomly?
RoterBaron1337
Core Dumper

Re: Blurry Tron

Post by RoterBaron1337 »

im not a dev, but post screenshots, tron version, your computer OS and it may help you out more.
Kappa
fman23
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by fman23 »

Also post GPU and driver version if you can.
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

When you "Load Defaults" in "Display Settings" It doesn't change any settings within "Screen Mode" because on that screen, you have to "Apply Changes" for anything to change back.
I know this because I just changed my screen resolution, loaded defaults, and my resolution was still changed. I then had to go to "Screen Mode" manually change it back, and apply changes.

Still, I have no idea why it'd just change randomly, on it's own.
What about your actual computer resolution, some programs can change that, and then it can be stuck that way, but in most cases, in my experience, the resolution reverts back when you exit the program.